Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class (34043 Views)

Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies / Photo Of Ben Murray-Bruce With Muhammad Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by okooloyun1(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2015
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by AnneMomoh: 4:49pm On May 13, 2015
Its good to 'live by example'
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by ibroauthen(m): 4:49pm On May 13, 2015
abeggy dis man like talk too much
na rich poor man he b jhorrr
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Profkomolafe(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2015
dis man na noise maker d time wey him dey sku grin
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by anonimi: 4:53pm On May 13, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
I hope he will sponsor bills to revamp our educational sector so that his likes will STOP sending their children abroad to school.

You have raised a very valid point.

Our country would be on the path to sustainable greatness if more would think like this.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by robosky02(m): 4:53pm On May 13, 2015
ok
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 13, 2015
shachris02:
Few weeks ago, Senator-elect and chairman of the Silverbird Group announced that he has never flown first class before.

Last night,Murray-Bruce who has become an over night sensation on Twitter shared a picture to back his claim.

http://.com/discussion/2526/photo-murray-bruce-proves-he-doesn-t-fly-first-class/p1

im happy he is pdp man. At least im sure 1 senator will not leak Buhari butts. We need strong opposition to tackle corruption ..... WE DONT CARE ABOUT UR PREVIOUS THEFT, GO AND SIN NO MORE....
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Islie: 4:55pm On May 13, 2015
Just let me start discharging is duties and if I see that he hasn't change who he is...........

Then I will start taking him serious
But for nowlipsrsealed
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by ajepako(f): 4:58pm On May 13, 2015
I like this dude, but if he continues like this, I'm gonna dislike him..

what's all this daily shit he posts online?

Is he trying to become relevant or what?

Come on , OKO ASHAWO,

We don see you
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by obailala(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2015
simpleseyi:

Please tell him to post previous years pictures he took in the different planes like a typical first timer, then I will believe him. Also, let him continue talking before thinking until the people's general put him (Murray Bruce) in Kirikiri prison where he (Murray Bruce) actually belongs for misappropriating NTA's money when he (Murray Bruce) was NTA's DG and Chairman of FRCN.
SOme people can be talkatives, but please, not everyone is a thief like you believe.

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Eureka123(f): 4:59pm On May 13, 2015
Gabriel300:
I think there's an Igbo word for this..... 'ekuleku'......meaning Talkative. P.S: I'm not Ibo so forgive me in advance if that's not the correct spelling.

Lol, your sins are forgiven, my brother. grin
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 13, 2015
phlemzy:
Uncle Ben, ride on,na your back I dey.
@fehynto..,that he sent his children abroad for schooling is never too big. There are thousands of Nigerians that are not as rich as Bruce that prefer to send their wards abroad for schooling.

Spot on. I'm sure a lot of folks know that but just wanna hate.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by anonimi: 5:00pm On May 13, 2015
himkers:
This murray guy wants to become the spokesperson of the incoming senate, but God don catch am. never knew he was this loud.

More like the spokesperson of the new PDP, which seriously needs such to galvanise its image and public perception away from devilish characters like OBJ that have dominated it since 1999.

Is he as loud as LIE Mohammed or the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by thorpido(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2015
The comments above me are unbelievable.We say we want change and someone's trying to drive that change and he gets criticised.
Martin Luther King must have been a talkative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Yemiolads(f): 5:06pm On May 13, 2015
This is a must read for all gentlemen and the ladies that love them: http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/bro-code-5-fashion-goofs-you-sihould.html
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2015
thorpido:
The comments above me are unbelievable.We say we want change and someone's trying to drive that change and he gets criticised.
Martin Luther King must have been a talkative.

There's a saying in law that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. He needs to explain what he did with the 8 billion naira NTA allocation as DG, the spending of which brought next to no improvement in NTA services. Meanwhile his company Silverbird has grown from strength to strength since he left NTA.....It throws a BIG question on his claims to honesty.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by okmania: 5:09pm On May 13, 2015
the man looks like he just had a back breaking or-ga-smic flow.
what a face...Lil.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by deolu2000(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2015
With rate at which this man is turning himself to whistle blower being a senator-elect,i will be disappointed to see him keep quite when he gets constituency allowances and fails to utilise them adequately.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by watbas: 5:12pm On May 13, 2015
Sincerely I don't know what this Bruce is trying to proof or teach Nigerians.

I think this is a matter of choice and doesn't worth debating at all.

Does that make people that fly first class less Saint or extravagant?

CHOICE.

I guess he doesn't live in Ajegunle nor Ipaja Ayobo.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by heeds2532(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by KINGpharoah: 5:14pm On May 13, 2015
U for carry ur pikin come futo as u b modest man.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by amanze15(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2015
Doers dont talk this much angry

Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by kodded(m): 5:16pm On May 13, 2015
ROSSIKE:

There's a saying in law that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. He needs to explain what he did with the 8 billion naira NTA allocation as DG, the spending of which brought next to no improvement in NTA services. Meanwhile his company Silverbird has grown from strength to strength since he left NTA.....It throws a BIG question on his claims to honesty.
tell me how many apc members hiding behind the mask of "change" are clean ?

You needed change and he is preaching change yet you criticize him ........... Shame on you all angry

###spits###
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by asiwaju: 5:18pm On May 13, 2015
Poverty is a very incredible Thing,many comment here are poverty based comment,criticizing somebody who is speaking up against corruption is disgraceful,shameful and stupid,Nigeria is already in comatose,run to the ground by corrupt People in Government.

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by Luizy(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2015
shachris02:
Few weeks ago, Senator-elect and chairman of the Silverbird Group announced that he has never flown first class before.

Last night,Murray-Bruce who has become an over night sensation on Twitter shared a picture to back his claim.

http://.com/discussion/2526/photo-murray-bruce-proves-he-doesn-t-fly-first-class/p1

I think i believe this man... He has something good for this country. I will continue to support him from now on.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by princefaculty(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2015
Na by this pishure? Shuuu,I bn tin say e go display all him flight tickets ever.

If u fly economy or follow danfo, keke nappep or u even trek e ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ concern the masses so long as u de represent the masses wen give u the mandate.

Many spoke about representing their constituency more than your are doing right now Distinguish B.M.Bruce but by the time they started enjoying NAss air conditions & riding in the exotic cars the suddenly acquired they strted playing hide & seek for the same masses that brought them there in the first place.

Too early to judge but Tim will sure tell.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by jazy82(m): 5:22pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmmm I think every nigerian has the right to send their children anywhere in the world for proper education.this man is into business in the country.if u all have same opportunity u will do more than bruce.stop deceiving yourselves
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by holuwajaytee(m): 5:26pm On May 13, 2015
O ti te
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by teemy(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2015
I believe in this man. One who can boldly make a statement that would result in reduction of his senatorial allowance is definately not there for the money and pointing attention to the areas where we as a country haave been having leakages despite the state of the economy. What he needs now is our support party or no party affiliation. He shall do well.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by jascon1(m): 5:31pm On May 13, 2015
[b][/b]
ferhyntorlah:
This is what Omotola and her co don't understand.
omotola is only defending her daily bread. U can figure out how much she has made from BMB for her to come out in fierce defence
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by expozey(f): 5:32pm On May 13, 2015
Na wa for this Ben Bruce matter. Hope he proves himself at the assembly.
Re: Murray-bruce Proves He Doesn't Fly First Class by powerblaze(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2015
i like this man really... He's real.. Nigerians are not used to the truth though... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dismembered Body Of The Female Suicide Bomber At University Of Maiduguri / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Police In Abakaliki Kills Unarmed Man (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.