Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) (27935 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 13, 2015
Did Tony Blair visit Jonathan also?...
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:55pm On May 13, 2015
sammyj:
Madam how far .... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dey o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by mathskill: 12:56pm On May 13, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by klax(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2015
Guys these visit visit and visit are these visitors really honest with all these their visiting jamboree? Hhhmmmm................... These overnight Nigeria friendship it's somehow appalling I may be wrong though.
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2015
I thought is party just lost the elections. What he's he doing here.
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:01pm On May 13, 2015
Igba otun de ba orilede Nijiria.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by zinachidi(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2015
great
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by GudluckIBB(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2015
peleson:
Now that the western Puppet is about to be Nigeria president!
Gej as Nigerian President has always been his Own man! Obama can testify about that.
I so much love Gej's Act by going to China same day obama visited Africa for economic purpose without visiting Nigeria which has the biggest economy on the continent. The world over marvelled at Gej logical and subtle way of cautioning Obama lol grin

So did GEJ going to China stop Alison Madueke from Servicing her private jet with 10B naira?

Did GEJ going to china stop the fuel scarctity we are currently facing.....I really don't know what GEJ has done that will bring world learders to Nigeria.Have you forgotten that OBama threw shades at Nigeria from Ghana saying Nigeria's corruption under GEJ is the worst in Africa.....pls let's face reality.he did nonthing while he was there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by coldFLARES1(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2015
Ralphlauren:
GMB keeps getting lots of attention and to think that he has not been sworn in yet.

GEJ must be green with envy grin grin grin grin
and the man still does not want to stop running his parallel govt. He just keeps persecuting 'Heroic' sportsman Jonathan.
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Iko5000: 1:08pm On May 13, 2015
And gain what ?
Built2last:
Permit me to say that i am not comfortable with the WESTS' sudden interest in Nigeria.

Blair is here...I heard Obama is coming July.

Dont tell me GEJ shattered our foreign image.

something is fishy and time is the revealer of intents.

These people will not relent till they bring Nigeria down.
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Meiji(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:
The look of Blair says it all. It is obvious he is overjoyed Buhari won. Sai GMB and up Nigeria .

...and the question is why? I'm not one to believe that the West has our best interests at heart.

Well I want to believe GMB won't pander to their interests to our collective detriment, anyway.
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Burger01(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2015
IfyAwazie:
No more checking if d pic is real.
Lol. The TANoids are busy recuperating from the 'change' tsunami that hit them like magnitude 7.5 earthquake.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Built2last: 1:16pm On May 13, 2015
Iko5000:
And gain what ?

what they gained in Iraq, Syria and Libya
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Gbawe: 1:20pm On May 13, 2015
Meiji:

...and the question is why? I'm not one to believe that the West has our best interests at heart.

Well I want to believe GMB won't pander to their interests to our collective detriment, anyway.

To be honest, all successful nations of the world are self-serving ahead of anything else. We have to learn to play the game also. Not the biggest fan of Blair but I will not read anything into his meeting with Buhari. It is entirely normal that most self-serving world leaders and influential men/women will want to meet the leader of the biggest black nation on earth. It is what Buhari can get out of them also that matters. If you go into a battle thinking you have already lost then you will surely lose. Buhari will have to swim with Sharks and barracudas to get Nigeria where she needs to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by pdrefurb: 1:21pm On May 13, 2015
PD Refurb interior work and Renovation.....we do POP False ceiling...screeding....house Painting...woodflooring....wallpaper...3D wallcovering...curtains/blinds @ a great prize with top notch service....we can work anywhere in the country....contact us on 07037500712.....08142374552.....or emails us on pdrefurb@yahoo.com...bB PIN:22F23B43

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by musicwriter(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2015
This man is the modern face of neo-colonialism and must be avoided by all means necessary. Always touring third world countries to align predatory western business interests worldwide. I've never heard of him in Japan, Germany, USA, France, since he left office. Such a parasite!.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by omonnakoda: 1:26pm On May 13, 2015
Tony Blair is a pestilence. He has nothing good to offer anyone and does not represent the British government,Tony Blair along with George W Bush and Dick Cheney are among those whom Obasanjo ceded undisclosed commercial interests in Nigeria. These interests were threatened under GEJ and OBJ manipulated that to GEJ's disadvantage. That in a nutshell is the source of influence Obasanjo appears to wield internationally.
Tony Blair is here neither for Britain nor Nigeria but for Blair

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Ralphlauren(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2015
anonimi:

To UNIFORMED people what you have said may be appealing.

Most, if not ALL visitors to Buhari also visit Jonathan but our president is not a noise maker with paparazzis like aresa posting every picture of every small thing he does on social media grin

the real reason why these world heavyweights are coming to Nigeria is because of buhari grin grin grin

DEAL WITH IT OR JUMP INTO THE LAGOON grin

GEJ is just a side attraction and besides they all visit buhari FIRST and only stop at Aso Rock on their way back to the airport grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by omenka(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2015
IfyAwazie:
No more checking if d pic is real.
Goes to show just how petty PDP was in their campaign.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Charly68: 1:46pm On May 13, 2015
With the right man in Aso Rock. Naija will be the newest bride of the world power..O God help our new president to deliver..we beg Obama to visit Naija to no avail..throughout the tenure of GEJ ..they tagged our nation security risk..Naija will be great again .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by 1stola: 1:47pm On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
GMB my HERO!!

GMB my ROLE MODEL!!!

Temitemi1 my silly ROBOT!!!

grin grin
Fixed grin
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by robosky02(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:
The look of Blair says it all. It is obvious he is overjoyed Buhari won. Sai GMB and up Nigeria .

nonsense, so they could start thier neo-colonial antics again abi
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 13, 2015
vheMa:
Pls where can I download or stream nollywood movies online. Just write the site,thanksPls where can I download or stream nollywood movies online. Just write the site,thanks

Dont tell me u av forgotten hw to use www.google.com its still free last i checked grin

For movie stream, www.youtube.com iis the most common n iif uu wanna download iit,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6-gjQQNIlA will be edited to ssyoutube.com/watch?v=f6-gjQQNIlA.
i'm very sure u dont understand angry
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Trinxie(f): 2:04pm On May 13, 2015
UNCLE TONY FLAIR BLAIR grin
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by obowunmi(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2015
Tony Blair is a hungry beast.
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by mrmetoo1: 2:09pm On May 13, 2015
"Photoshop!!! Where is his knee" - TANoid
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 13, 2015
The whole world want to do business with Nigeria now. Sai Buhari
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by admax(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2015
Where is that boy called Ayedee on twitter, i need him to come and put those crayons on this picture grin
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by 50calibre(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2015
Built2last:
Permit me to say that i am not comfortable with the WESTS' sudden interest in Nigeria.

Blair is here...I heard Obama is coming July.

Dont tell me GEJ shattered our foreign image.

something is fishy and time is the revealer of intents.

These people will not relent till they bring Nigeria down .

You sounded reasonable till the bolded.

What possible reason could the west have for wanting to bring Nigeria down? Down from what anyway.. Corruption, terrorism, poverty?

It's really amusing to see simpletons like you talk as if there's some grand western conspiracy against Nigeria. If for anything, you lot should be happy Buhari has started to claw back some international respect and recognition. 6 years of neglect has done Nigeria no good.
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by AKPARAJA: 2:28pm On May 13, 2015
I hope Blair will understand Buhari owing to his accent and poor grammar caused by lack of school certificate. Each time the old terrorist and certificate forger talks I hardly make out anything
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by mmsen: 2:33pm On May 13, 2015
midolian:
It seems some of these pple(foreigners) are happier than Nigerians over the emergence of Buhari as the president of Nigeria..

Why would foreigners be happy about a Nigerian head of state if they did not see that they might have something to gain?
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by InvertedHammer: 2:33pm On May 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
President elect General Buhari meets with Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair in Abuja on May 13th 2015

https://instagram.com/p/2nnJ6BOu25/
/

For those who understand subtle messages, take a closer look at the handshake.

Nigeria is becoming great again!!!
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch / INEC Displays Voters’ Register In Lagos / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.