Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,279 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) (27936 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 13, 2015
olapluto:
See the difference in handshake between the two people.

Common sense...ur position determines where ur hand will be...does not mean anything
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Ndkings1(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2015
I hope these whitemen do understand his accent - his lackadaisical english...
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by nasoeb: 2:56pm On May 13, 2015
Why does this "brainless one" always attract criminals to himself? Just what is it with baba yahooyahoo that attract the likes of tinubu, amaechi, obj, atiku, tony blair.... Blair that has been rejected by uk citizens is what apc rejoice over. Some people sha

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by nasoeb: 3:13pm On May 13, 2015
The west can never ever be your friend, go check your history, they only show care when they want to steal and cheat, always with selfish, ulterior motives while pretending to be your friend. they tried it with gej and they saw he real man in him. then they called him names. saw that buhari is indeed "an illiterate and brainless" conspire against him. The truth is that we should expect more of such visit by the westener because buhari must keep the promise he made to them before they help him, he must pay them.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by fr3do(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2015
I hope this man does not sell the country, I find this romance with britain, fishy.
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:29pm On May 13, 2015
Omo see baba looking truly like a president,unlike dat one that is always looking dull in his magician clothes and hat
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by IYANGBALI: 3:32pm On May 13, 2015
fr3do:
I hope this man does not sell the country, I find this romance with britain, fishy.
me I wan make he sell am to the highest bidder,especially NEPAL
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by zudozz: 3:57pm On May 13, 2015
balir go dey understand all d nonsense wey him go yarn? wasa englis walahi london ur quantri... e dey talk like those him cousins wey dey beg money dey sell sweet inside bus.
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by maxman10(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2015
WOW!

I couldn't help but notice how magnificently white Buhari's agbada is. It sure looks better than the western official attire (suit). Nigeria rocks, Africans are the best.

God bless Tony Blair
God bless Buharia, president-elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
God bless us all smiley smiley

If you observed this too, LIKE, if not SHARE
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by shaqhead: 5:03pm On May 13, 2015
mrmetoo1:
"Photoshop!!! Where is his knee" - TANoid
Hahahhaahha....u sef...I wil tel my daddy for u...lolzzz
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 13, 2015
Why would he e overjoyed at the election of a competent leader that is likely going to cut off the flow of billions of dollars of looted money into UK banks?
Gbawe:
The look of Blair says it all. It is obvious he is overjoyed Buhari won. Sai GMB and up Nigeria .
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by omonnakoda: 5:39pm On May 13, 2015
Ndkings1:
I hope these whitemen do understand his accent - his lackadaisical english...
inferiority complex troubles you fix it before it fixes you.
We are not English people
Not all white men are English and many do not speak English.I struggle to understand what Ban ki Moon is talking about and so far he has not been arrested
God knows when I become President I will never speak English to Foreigners officially and I will not address the UN in English
If they cannot communicate they will find an interpreter
There is no need to try to be what you are not .
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by mrmetoo1: 5:42pm On May 13, 2015
shaqhead:

Hahahhaahha....u sef...I wil tel my daddy for u...lolzzz
l

LMAO!!!
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by waternogetemeny: 6:07pm On May 13, 2015
This is how BBC see Buhari and exactly wat Blair wanted for Nigeria. Note the word apparent(seeming real or true, but not necessarily so)

u can google the meaning yourselves.

Age 72
Elected president in 28 March poll
Military ruler of Nigeria from 1984 to 1985
Deposed in a coup
Poor human rights record
Seen as incorruptible
Disciplinarian - civil servants late for work had to do frog jumps
Muslim from northern Nigeria
Survived an apparent Boko Haram assassination attempt
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12890807

The puppet masters have come to claim their prize, Buhari must deliver or end up like Saddam and Gadaffi.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by icedbreez(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2015
If this wayo business man Come land for nigeria we re finished. Sweet mouth and barefaced liar. Conned the British people into the useless Iraq war with his master George Bush all the while telling them different things to the contrary.
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Eshinwaju: 6:57pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:
The look of Blair says it all. It is obvious he is overjoyed Buhari won. Sai GMB and up Nigeria .

On point..... grin
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by emmalivy: 7:11pm On May 13, 2015
Gbawe:
why won't he be happy? he is war criminal but still walking free
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by omojeesu(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2015
NWO Agent Extraordinaire.
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Patrickker(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2015
Built2last:
Permit me to say that i am not comfortable with the WESTS' sudden interest in Nigeria.

Blair is here...I heard Obama is coming July.

Dont tell me GEJ shattered our foreign image.

something is fishy and time is the revealer of intents.

These people will not relent till they bring Nigeria down.
hmmm how far hav we deeply sank! Isn't this better than havin looters/mediocres all around u praise-singing 4crumbs? Just creatively imagine these guys schedules, commitments &itinerary; some pple will pay anyth just2see Blair. If they saw mediocrity, greed &directionlessNess they'll never visit
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by Nobody: 5:15am On May 14, 2015
Hmmm not sure if Blair's visit is good sign undecided

But hey God's in control cheesy

May Naija benefit from his good and be protected from his evil...
Re: Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo) by francizy(m): 5:34am On May 14, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
GMB my HERO!!

GMB my ROLE MODEL!!!

Temitemi my ROBOT!!!

grin grin

Please leave Temitemi1 out of your post and behave according to your age madam..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Armoured Personnel Carriers Cars Dickson Donated To Police In Bayelsa (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo / Supporters Jubilate As Peter Obi Lands In Taraba For His Campaign Rally (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.