Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja (22101 Views)

Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing / Is $1 To N500 Ok?: Nigerians Protest At CBN Headqueters, Abuja (Photos) / Nigerians Protest At CBN Office Over Bad Policies Of Gov Godwin Emefiele (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
kai I have disorganise and spoilted her day. Iyangbali 3-0 ogorkojo grin
See dis winchi winchi. I actually slept off. Disorganise and spoilt whose day? Dey dere dey jonz
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 13, 2015
keandre:

This fight go sweet
Cool guy
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by keandre: 5:40pm On May 13, 2015
ogorkojo:
Abeg go read ur biology textbook.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 13, 2015
vheMa:
[size=20]and why is that guy in PINK scratching his penis[/size] lipsrsealed

I knw say u go scroll up grin

WHO DID U SAY WAS SCRATCHING? Its like U need that thing seriously

vheMa:
[size=20]and why is that guy in PINK scratching his penis[/size] lipsrsealed

I knw say u go scroll up grin

Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by midastouch: 5:55pm On May 13, 2015
This is serious scam going on with the Abuja Electricity Development Company (AEDC) with regards to Electricity Billing. The organization has resorted to “obtaining” her customers through dubious means to line their pockets. The organization has adopted the sharp practice of suddenly increasing estimated electricity consumption units in KWH resulting in unrealistic Consumption values to her customers on estimated billing platform in order to pull a fast one before General Buhari is sworn in by May 29, to easily steal money from hapless consumers.

April 2015 bills for most customers (on the estimated billing platform) within Apo Business Unit of AEDC increased by more than hundred percent (100%). The irony of it all is that the increment came at a point when services were mostly not rendered in some locations due to prolonged outages. Estimated billing platform customers had to suffer for the revenue they could not generate through the Pre-paid meter users because of unstable power supply. Despite the fact that less than 20% of power supply availability was recorded during the month of April 2015, the AEDC still went ahead to brazenly serve its customers doctored bills above 100%, from N6000 to N13000; N7000 to N16000 without a corresponding increase in tariff.

The Apo Business unit of AEDC has no answer to the sudden hike in the electricity bills issued to her customers (estimated billing platform) for the month of April. Who prepared the bills? How did they come about the new consumption values, double the values of the previous months?
We cannot continue like this. Say no to SCAM!
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 13, 2015
keandre:

Hope you know I was joking keandre? Am not mean at all o
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by joebeckz(m): 6:12pm On May 13, 2015
vheMa:
lolzz grin sorry dear,that's d power of pen*sgrin
lolz u get mouth. power of gini? hehehe. I be small pikin o
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 6:12pm On May 13, 2015
ogorkojo:

See dis winchi winchi. I actually slept off. Disorganise and spoilt whose day? Dey dere dey jonz
see you,na now you get mouth to talk after your landlord don carry you go chop isiewu for mama sheoma shop. No let awoof give you belle o grin
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by keandre: 6:20pm On May 13, 2015
ogorkojo:
Hope you know I was joking keandre? Am not mean at all o
Ofcourse i knw u were. . You re nt even mean at all
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
see you,na now you get mouth to talk after your landlord don carry you go chop isiewu for mama sheoma shop. No let awoof give you belle o grin
My dear it's very easy to talk back at u same way, but I won't. Twas nice gr8 knowing u. I used to read ur comments b4 now, never knew u were dis type. Just enjoy nd take care
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 13, 2015
keandre:

Ofcourse i knw u were. . You re nt even mean at all

Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 6:30pm On May 13, 2015
ogorkojo:

My dear it's very easy to talk back at u same way, but I won't. Twas nice gr8 knowing u. I used to read ur comments b4 now, never knew u were dis type. Just enjoy nd take care
today na your turn now and pls stop DEARing me,ayam not your dear my dear tongue iyangbali 5-1ogorkojo grin
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by keandre: 6:32pm On May 13, 2015
ogorkojo:
ur username eh
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by keandre: 6:34pm On May 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
today na your turn now and pls stop DEARing me,ayam not your dear my dear tongue iyangbali 5-1ogorkojo grin

iyanbali 4-2 ogorkojo
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by otokx(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2015
Estimated billing should be abolished in Nigeria.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by annibro(f): 7:18pm On May 13, 2015
My only consolation is dat Power has changed hands.
Everytin in my frigde is out. No lite sins 3pm yesterday.
Ds is Gwarimpa am talking about o! Imagine wat maraba, gwagwalada or kuje wud be facing.
And sm pipu were pleading 4 continuity... Smh
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 13, 2015
Deiok:
Heavy of what?
your clothcheesy
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 13, 2015
Deiok:

That i cant share, its going to be a secret between the both of us after i am through with you.
why should that part be secret When we've been talking here openlylipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=me1234 post=33702220][/quote]isn't it necessary in a girl life
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 13, 2015
TAEKWONDO1:

coolWHO DID U SAY WAS SCRATCHING? Its like U need that thing seriously

just to distractgrin
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 13, 2015
joebeckz:
lolz u get mouth. power of gini? hehehe. I be small pikin o
me toogrin
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Deiok(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
ceejay80s:

What is all this rubbish u people dey discuss for here, we are complaining about nepa wey no give us light ,una dey plan how una go fuuucck una self, I wonder why una wan fuuuuccck inside darkness where nepa no give light
Oga abeg chilaux, this is a private affair.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Deiok(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2015
vheMa:
your clothcheesy
No, as you can see they are half way gone already. tongue
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Deiok(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2015
vheMa:
your clothcheesy
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 13, 2015
Deiok:

lolgrin abeg my ribsgrin
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Deiok(m): 10:41pm On May 13, 2015
vheMa:
lolgrin abeg my ribsgrin
Hian, nah that the real action want to begin you are complaining about your ribs, don worry i will handle you subtly.
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by oyoyome: 10:46pm On May 13, 2015
Person go dey sleep for darkness like say na village na him person dey,tank God say there is generator,Nepa 4 turn Nigeria 2 total darkness.

Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Pchidexy(m): 10:54pm On May 13, 2015
Nepa is the biggest fraud in Nigeria. Imagine paying for what you don't use at an inhumane price. Imagine paying close to #7000 every month on a three bedroom apartment without seeing the light. We need a revolution. The privatization of Nepa is a big scam!

Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 11:02pm On May 13, 2015
keandre:

iyanbali 4-2 ogorkojo
refreee why you cancel my goal now,anyway ayaf woned tongue
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 13, 2015
Deiok:

Hian, nah that the real action want to begin you are complaining about your ribs, don worry i will handle you subtly.
real action
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by keandre: 11:16pm On May 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
refreee why you cancel my goal now,anyway ayaf woned tongue

unto the nxt stage,mayb u & vhema
Re: Photos: Nigerians Protest Over ‘crazy’ PHCN Bills In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 11:18pm On May 13, 2015
keandre:

unto the nxt stage,mayb u & vhema
who is vhema?

2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele / Seyi Tinubu Leads APC Delegation To Kogi State In Support Of Flood Victims / NLC Agents Flog Diligent Worker In Ondo (Video)