Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele (22087 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by hisexcellency34: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2021
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Hon. Bosun Oladele, a former member of the House of Representatives and chieftain of the ruling All Progres­sives Congress (APC ) has said he will queue behind Asiwaju Bola Tinubu if the APC primaries is between him and the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Oladele who is the Secretary of SWAGA 23, a group rooting for the emergence of the former Lagos state governor as president in 2023 said Tinubu, garnered experience over the years and has demonstrated capacity to lead Nigeria given the manner he piloted the affairs of Lagos from 1999 to 2007.

He also said Tinubu has raised leaders who are occupying strategic positions in the country today, including Osinbajo who served under him as Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice.

He said “I will put my money on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu anyday. This is because I have seen what he has done in the past. I was old enough to understand the dynamism he brought into governance in Lagos state and the relevance which that has earned him”.
“I have seen him producing leaders. I have seen him assembling teams that were able to deliver, even up till today. Don’t forget that part of the team is the current Vice-President that we are talking about”.

“I am sure the Vice- President also knows that. So, give it to the leader. I am sure if tomorrow Asiwaju for one reason or the other says that he doesn’t want to contest, I am very positive that the Vice- President will also be part of the people that he will be backing. But if he says he wants to contest and we have seen him propping up others and raising leaders, who is better than the master? In Yoruba adage, they say if a king does not pass, no other king will be installed”.

“So for me, Asiwaju is the man for Nigeria in 2023. People have brought in religious sentiments into the issue. These are things that have divided us in Nigeria and will still continue to divide us are things that has to do with race, region and religion”.

“We must avoid them and see ourselves as Nigerians first. Some people have tried to introduced religion into the politics of 2023. To me, that shouldn’t be. Religion is a personal thing. I am a Christian and I know who I serve and believe. The Muslims also know who they believe in. Let’s leave religion and face governance”.
https://independent.ng/2023-presidency-why-i-will-pick-tinubu-over-osinbajoc-oladele/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by nairavsdollars(f): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2021
My mind tells me Osinbajo will not want to contest against Tinubu if he decides to contest. Let's hear from Tinubu first whether he will run or not

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by ayzTIGER: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Yoruba people self, they think the country is meant for them and Fulani alone but say Biafra they will still get mad at you. Greediness

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by hisexcellency34: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Igbos have no strong candidate in APC. Put Umahi and Orji Kalu together, they are not up to half of Tinubu
ayzTIGER:
Yoruba people self, they think the country is meant for them and Fulani alone but say Biafra they will still get mad at you. Greediness

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by OkuFaba(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who ever that's rooting for Tinubu to rule Nigeria need to go for mental evaluation..

How would a living want the half dead to rule them??

Mark my words, if he ever makes that seat, he won't last 4yrs cos he's already a walking vegetable

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Dapson73(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Osinbajo will always be loyal to his master. More reason Asiwaju trusted him with the vice president position in 2015.
Or do you think he doesn't know Osinbajo well before he submitted only his name out of numerous Asiwaju disciples?
Asiwaju insisted he's forwarding just a name as contrary to the three names requested for them to pick one.
Osinbajo is a complete Omoluabi, he will support his boss if Asiwaju decides to vie for the highest Nigeria political office in 2023. And if Asiwaju decides otherwise, all is support base will be enjoyed by Osibanjo.
Mark my words, one of these great men will emerge come 2023.
My opinion thou.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by chatinent: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
It will end up that Tinubu’s vice will emerge president.

I'm not a prophet.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by JohnSin97: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
We understand the game.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by OkuFaba(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
It will end up that Tinubu’s vice will emerge president.

I'm not a prophet.
this I've seen too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Tinubuadvocate: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Idiot that is what you are even chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu has called for this useless group to be ban instead of creating enemy within the Asiwaju family.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Tinubuadvocate: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
It's you that need to visit yabaleft.
OkuFaba:
Who ever that's rooting for Tinubu to rule Nigeria need to go for mental evaluation..

Mark my words, if he ever makes that seat, he won't last 4yrs cos he's already a walking vegetable

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by OkuFaba(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
It's you that need to visit yabaleft.
modern slave, that's what you're

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by habsydiamond(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
I don't support any of them o.. But if I am to select I will pick a two legged man over a three legged if u know u know

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by hisexcellency34: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
kip kwayet. Tinubu didnt ban SWAGA. Only mandate and justice led by Aregberascal
Tinubuadvocate:
Idiot that is what you are even chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu has called for this useless group to be ban instead of creating enemy within the Asiwaju family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by bmdmix11: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
shey nah only yoruba igbo n hausa dey d country?

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Jerryherd: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
cool

Tinubu is like a Pep Guardiola, Alex Ferguson , he is a coach with an excellent tactics and even more excellent vibrant players...

Osinbajo on the other hand is just an excellent team player at best a good team captain

Personally if I am to select, I'll go for Bola Ahmed Tinubu, or Fashola and Professor Osinbajo as 3rd preferred choice but a President like Tinubu needs a very Vibrant Vice President, Secretary to the Federal Government and a smart Chief of Staff

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by TheRareGem1(f): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Since Mr. Is already a member of Swaga, we can't expect any less.

But man isn't God

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Jerryherd: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
OkuFaba:

Calling a man old enough to be your father " living dead " as if you are the maker of life is ridiculous and you need to beg God for forgiveness

You are not sure of tomorrow yet wish a man death in the next four years simply because he is a Yoruba man and you hate his political success

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Tinubuadvocate: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who is this thing.
hisexcellency34:
kip kwayet. Tinubu didnt ban SWAGA. Only mandate and justice led by Aregberascal
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by hisexcellency34: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
your father nah
Tinubuadvocate:
Who is this thing.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Joylove2324(f): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tinubu won't be a bad idea but I will choose Osinbajo over him

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by OkuFaba(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Joylove2324:
Tinubu won't be a bad idea but I will choose Osinbajo over him
why Tinubu when we have a younger Osinbanjo

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
I think pragmatic Yorubas would prefer a fit and healthy Tinubu to Osinbajo. Tinubu has greater political experience/skill set, charisma and leadership mentoring abilities.

Nonetheless, Osinbajo would be an excellent Yoruba replacement if Tinubu is not fit enough physically to be President. Nothing for Yorubas to argue about.

The essential thing is that love for Tinubu must not see us blindly walk into another Yar Adua situation where we will ultimately lose out if an unfit Tinubu cannot continue in power and has to hand over to his VP as Yar Adua was replaced with Jonathan.

Yorubas need to be smarter than this man is talking. I personally admire Tinubu greatly,and he is my number one Yoruba choice,but the task of rescuing Nigeria is one that cannot be personalised.

With Tinubu having obvious health challenges then we cannot settle on him until sure he is physically fit to be President.

Yorubas must demand that Tinubu's health status be declared comprehensively otherwise we must look at alternatives. Simple. We are not about personalities. We are about progressive and enduring ideas and no one symbolises that more than Tinubu himself.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by AroleOduduwa2: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
All I know is we need a strong politician to assume the office of president from the SW, we don’t need another educated weakling like Jonathan.

Arakurin, Wike and Jagaban fit perfectly they have their own mind and are very experienced.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Deputy1111(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Osinbajo and Tinubu are one, dont divide them.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Grayoso:
I think pragmatic Yorubas would prefer a fit and healthy Tinubu to Osinbajo. Tinubu has greater political experience/skill set, charisma and leadership mentoring abilities.

Nonetheless, Osinbajo would be an excellent Yoruba replacement if Tinubu is not fit enough physically to be President. Nothing for Yorubas to argue about.

The essential thing is that love for Tinubu must not see us blindly walk into another Yar Adua situation where we will ultimately lose out if an unfit Tinubu cannot continue in power and has to hand over to his VP as Yar Adua was replaced with Jonathan.

Yorubas need to be smarter than this man is talking. I personally admire Tinubu greatly,and he is my number one Yoruba choice,but the task of rescuing Nigeria is one that cannot be personalised.

With Tinubu having obvious health challenges then we cannot settle on him until sure he is physically fit to be President.

Yorubas must demand that Tinubu's health status be declared comprehensively otherwise we must look at alternatives. Simple. We are not about personalities. We are about progressive and enduring ideas and no one symbolises that more than Tinubu himself.
Baba sense wey God give u no go decrease. Well done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by SEGLIZ: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
only a thief will pick tinubu ahead of Osinbajo.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by deekseen(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Hon. Bosun Oladele, a former member of the House of Representatives and chieftain of the ruling All Progres­sives Congress (APC ) has said he will queue behind Asiwaju Bola Tinubu if the APC primaries is between him and the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

Oladele who is the Secretary of SWAGA 23, a group rooting for the emergence of the former Lagos state governor as president in 2023 said Tinubu, garnered experience over the years and has demonstrated capacity to lead Nigeria given the manner he piloted the affairs of Lagos from 1999 to 2007.

He also said Tinubu has raised leaders who are occupying strategic positions in the country today, including Osinbajo who served under him as Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice.

He said “I will put my money on Asiwaju Bola Tinubu anyday. This is because I have seen what he has done in the past. I was old enough to understand the dynamism he brought into governance in Lagos state and the relevance which that has earned him”.
“I have seen him producing leaders. I have seen him assembling teams that were able to deliver, even up till today. Don’t forget that part of the team is the current Vice-President that we are talking about”.

“I am sure the Vice- President also knows that. So, give it to the leader. I am sure if tomorrow Asiwaju for one reason or the other says that he doesn’t want to contest, I am very positive that the Vice- President will also be part of the people that he will be backing. But if he says he wants to contest and we have seen him propping up others and raising leaders, who is better than the master? In Yoruba adage, they say if a king does not pass, no other king will be installed”.

“So for me, Asiwaju is the man for Nigeria in 2023. People have brought in religious sentiments into the issue. These are things that have divided us in Nigeria and will still continue to divide us are things that has to do with race, region and religion”.

“We must avoid them and see ourselves as Nigerians first. Some people have tried to introduced religion into the politics of 2023. To me, that shouldn’t be. Religion is a personal thing. I am a Christian and I know who I serve and believe. The Muslims also know who they believe in. Let’s leave religion and face governance”.
https://independent.ng/2023-presidency-why-i-will-pick-tinubu-over-osinbajoc-oladele/

Asiwaju must not be president. A true leader is one who raises other leaders to be and do what he couldn't or was not opportune to do.

If Asiwaju still wants to rule over his leaders it's either he doesn't have confidence in them or he's outrightly on a selfish mission.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Ovamboland(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
OkuFaba:
modern slave, that's what you're

Abuse and insult that made the whole Nigeria you people are not Worthy of being president.... continue!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Ovamboland(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
OkuFaba:
mister man go and yânsh down, what is my business if he's Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, why can't you westerners have sense? What happened to a younger Osinbanjo? Why take a man over 80yrs claiming he's 69yrs to rule when we have vibrant younger people,
Your likes are the problem Nigeria is facing today, Tinubu has nothing to offer to this nation except from using the nation funds to fly for medical purpose as Buhari is doing, if these old men want to die, let them die. This nation deserves best, when would the youth of today be a leader if tomorrow? Is it when he's 70?

We need to change our reasoning in this country and it have to start with me and you.
Forget ethnicity, we need someone who is capable and that person is definitely not Tinubu

Says someone who can wake his father with a kick.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by OkuFaba(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ovamboland:

Abuse and insult that made the whole Nigeria you people are not Worthy of being president.... continue!
Åsslickers, keep licking Tinubu's Åss.
Igbo's don't associate themselves with saboteurs.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Looted Benue Govt House, I Met No Single Official Car – Fr Alia Alleges / Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos) / Dogara, Osinbajo & Oyedepo At Paul Enenche's 50th Birthday Celebration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.