Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,348 members, 7,864,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

How Do I Become A Moderator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Become A Moderator (823 Views)

If You're A Moderator Who Would You Ban / Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor / Every Nairalander Is Now A Moderator!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Become A Moderator by JUNIT1(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2015
Hi All

I did not know where else this post would have been applicable so I decided on this one because I know Mr seun frequents this section and also because it seems that there are a lot of politics that goes into becoming a moderator.

How do I become a moderator, what are the conditions etc.

If anyone can assist me with this burning questions

Thanks in anticiapation of your response.
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by generaluthman: 12:41pm On May 13, 2015
Dunno
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by gistabout(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2015
good talk.....
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by SeverusSnape(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2015
Really?
Ask lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by gistabout(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2015
I can help you out.....But....Lol
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by oluwalfa: 12:43pm On May 13, 2015
First become a hypocrite, and you are on the right path.

Then think that hitting ban buttons on monikers you hate is the epitome of success of your life. Then you are ready.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by JUNIT1(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2015
No I am serious, what does it take to becoming a moderator, I have searched everywhere on NL to no avail, is it just a case of "who you know", or is it just never spoken about?
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by Inkman(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2015
Why do you want to be a moderator?
#justasking undecided
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by monsterrock: 12:46pm On May 13, 2015
First you have to pick up an Expression of Interest form for 15,000 naira from me .
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by JUNIT1(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2015
Inkman:
Why do you want to be a moderator?

#justasking undecided

Well, first theres a curiosity within me to find out how to become one, Like what does it take to get it, and secondly based on the criterias I feel I can add some value to various threads. Its more a curious question that I feel a lot of fellow NLs will like to know
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by Inkman(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2015
JUNIT1:

Well, first theres a curiosity within me to find out how to become one, Like what does it take to get it, and secondly based on the criterias I feel I can add some value to various threads. Its more a curious question that I feel a lot of fellow NLs will like to know

Well said...

I think its like an appointment...
When moderators are needed, vacancy notices are put out..
And interested persons with the required qualifications and qualities can apply..

IMO
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by JUNIT1(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2015
Inkman:

Well said...

I think its like an appointment...
When moderators are needed, vacancy notices are put out..
And interested persons with the required qualifications and qualities can apply..

IMO

Have you seen any of these ADs being placed?
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by Inkman(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2015
JUNIT1:

Have you seen any of these ADs being placed?

Not per-se

I cant place it at the moment but i have seen something of sorts when i wasn't yet an active user of the forum
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 13, 2015
JUNIT1:
Hi All

I did not know where else this post would have been applicable so I decided on this one because I know Mr seun frequents this section and also because it seems that there are a lot of politics that goes into becoming a moderator.

How do I become a moderator, what are the conditions etc.

If anyone can assist me with this burning questions

Thanks in anticiapation of your response.

1. Post your credentials here for examination.Anyway, your language is weak and may not qualify you for the job of a Moderator on Nairaland.
2. By owning a few MB of data on your cracked handset does not qualify to manage the site.
3. Nairaland MODs does not make avoidable errors in their text. Look at your "anticiaption"?
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by JUNIT1(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2015
Keneking:

1. Post your credentials here for examination.Anyway, your language is weak and may not qualify you for the job of a Moderator on Nairaland.
2. By owning a few MB of data on your cracked handset does not qualify to manage the site.
3. Nairaland MODs does not make avoidable errors in their text. Look at your "anticiaption"?

Who are you sir, and how do you know me.

1) I wont be posting any credentials for you sir
2) I own more MB than you can ever dream of affording
3) Just an error, if you dont have any positive feedback, rather save your data sir.
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by ruggedboy01: 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
And na that ur chinco phone u go use moderate any section assigned to u
Go ask sexkillz who was once a mod why he resigned

Senu will not give u a damn even money to buy mb for ur techno phone angry
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 13, 2015
JUNIT1:

Who are you sir, and how do you know me.

1) I wont be posting any credentials for you sir
2) I own more MB than you can ever dream of affording
3) Just an error, if you dont have any positive feedback, rather save your data sir.

Ok
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by JUNIT1(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2015
ruggedboy01:
And na that ur chinco phone u go use moderate any section assigned to u
Go ask sexkillz who was once a mod why he resigned

Senu will not give u a damn even money to buy mb for ur techno phone angry

I dont really need money, And I am on Wi-fi, I dont need MB or any remuneration for it

(1) (Reply)

What GEJ Trekkers Are Trekking For / Unizik SUG President Impeached / Buhari/osinbajo Should Boycott Inauguration Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.