Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) (86625 Views)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) / Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by hilary26(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2015
Na she go killam
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Ephemmm: 3:44pm On May 13, 2015
Taylor86:
politicians and their urge for young bloods

if not for money what will dis pretty b doing with osho wey dey be like obasanjo younger brother

blv money isn't everything

Money is not everything but can attract anything. Go and ask those who don marry, it is then you will realize that American ascent and "big boy" cannot put food on the table.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by irunoko(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2015
blym:
ma'am, pls read my post and comprehend all wat i meant. . Never in any way castigated ladies for love of money. . Ain't in either way an exeption to monetary matters, all are opionionated on their perspective according to whatever belief they believe. . . To the latter, what pleases taye myt displeases kehinde, one in dat situation will act according to the creator's wish. . .
ahen better o
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 13, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You women need to start making your own money, rather than marrying a man you don't like or an old man bcus of his money. This is why in most part of the world, women are still regarded as Property as far as men are concern.

Na u sabi my brother. Marry for what u love.
If its money,fine.
If its beauty,fine.
If its sex,fine.
If its love,fine.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Olaone1: 4:00pm On May 13, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Men and makeup, dem like am pass women sef, see how folks are jumping up on the thread.

yet these same people will be complaining about bleaching cream and fake hair/fake eyelashes on another day.

In any case, who wouldnt want to look like a million bucks,

T baby. Thank God we still have ladies like you who pay little or no regard to how deep a man's pocket is. If not, person like for never get a beauty like you.

I am happy you chose me, darling
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by free13: 4:02pm On May 13, 2015
wink grin wink. Chai....
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Ayostically: 4:15pm On May 13, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Wow , he's been living single for the past 5 years, Good he must be a highly sexed man!

But why marry someone because you think she is presentable or a former model.

Nobody needs a prophet to know that on a normal day, oshobaba no go near that lady.

Women and money sha

living single u say?
he's bn having them, any day, any time, any where, any number (of them) he likes! itwas our money in action.
only say na this 1, her "luck" shine (whichever way she use brighten the luck)
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by paix(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2015
His preretirement wife. Women and ready made soup.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Stephenndidi85: 4:19pm On May 13, 2015
I thought a man goes to a woman's house for marriage. but this case is different as they going to oshiomole's house.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by themodernman: 4:21pm On May 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/05/13/edo-state-governor-adams-oshiomhole-set-to-have-a-first-lady/

These corrupt guys just successfully chanced out GEJ from the National Cake.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Aitee1: 4:29pm On May 13, 2015
vickerz:
ok,

chai konji na bastard, he try sha.

omo, see as the babe set, she make sense,
this is what we call "GOVERNMENT PROPERTY"

p.s,

ANYBODY WEY SHOUT "VOTE FOR TWACI" ON THIS THREAD SHALL DIE IN THE LAGOON.

TWACI KO, CRAZY Ni

Na the thwaci line wan kill me oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

I follow tire for the matter oh, which kind online contest nonsense!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 13, 2015
Aitee1:

Na the thwaci line wan kill me oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
I follow tire for the matter oh, which kind online contest nonsense!
abi nw, dem no wan let us hear word
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 13, 2015
zwar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dude you are so funny men....[color=#006600][/color]

all those yeye contest
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 13, 2015
andy82:

Na the money the girl dey marry ooo. Supposing oshio baba na poor man hmmm the girl for no look en face oooo.

true tlk
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm voting for Twaci, you can *go and die*

duurh, swerve
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 4:40pm On May 13, 2015
DeeTus:
Well, i don't know and it's none of my business.

Air hostees are easy to get. Talking from my experience though cheesy cheesy cheesy

Baddest guy of d century....... cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by millionboi(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2015
blym:
Everything is about money,power and fame for ladies. . Once you have all these, you can definitely marry Miss- world. . Beauty weds beast, power of money,fame. . . . The girls' dream fulfilled, nothing would make one happier bt take goodcare of our Governor . . Anyways, Goodluck. . Lesson learnt, no matter your looks, workhard. .
u r right....dis generation na Bleep
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 13, 2015
One young guy go dey die to toast this babe.While she dey form tough babe,unknown to him na one old baba dey chop her kitten.So Na this old baba wey him prick no dey too stand na him this damsel wan marry?I know say babes like this go still dey Bleep young dude outside jor.Ladies no get level at all.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by mizsofiee(f): 4:56pm On May 13, 2015
pistol:
beauty and the beast

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by petermichaels(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2015
Dem no match at all! Dey just b lyk to take boiled egg drink garri. Wrong combination.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by tpiadotcom: 5:01pm On May 13, 2015
In one interview she said “I have donated my husband to the Nigerian workers”, so she went through all that pain and the day we were inaugurated is usually the day where women put on their very best, befitting a stature of the first lady of a state. But on that occasion, we discussed how to appear because we didn’t have the opportunity of long planning. I was declared on the 11th as the winner of the election and was to be sworn in on the 12th.

So I said to her, I can’t change my identity now because I have been a worker and have used khaki as a factory worker and President of the NLC, and I don’t want to look different and she agreed. Rather than going to buy lace, she opted to wear the same khaki, except that my own was better sown than hers because the woman who made her own was not used to sowing khaki for women.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/11/16/she-was-my-real-love-governor-adams-oshiomole-on-why-he-is-yet-to-re-marry/

if the woman had known, she for no suffer herself unnecessarily like that.

lord have mercy.

Not wearing better clothes because of the husband, yet the khaki is nowhere to be found now.

what's the point?

just thinking out loud.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by EricDonn(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2015
It wud hav been more natural for him to marry dat "go and die" widow
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by ritababe(f): 5:50pm On May 13, 2015
vickerz:
ok,

p.s,

TWACI KO, CRAZY Ni

@twaci, no be small thing u dey pay this guy oh
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by ritababe(f): 5:51pm On May 13, 2015
vickerz:
ok,

p.s,

TWACI KO, CRAZY Ni

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Twaci(f): 5:53pm On May 13, 2015
ritababe:

He's just using style to campaign grin. What's up?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by front247: 6:00pm On May 13, 2015
Oshobaba want to enjoy sweet thing
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by ritababe(f): 6:21pm On May 13, 2015
Twaci:
He's just using style to campaign grin. What's up?

i know, dats y i say u dey pay am big
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by imagrg(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2015
Chei! Another expensive project run with Edo State tax payer's money! ! For another two years no massive development again oooh
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by bogolobango(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2015
@vickerz wetin twaci do wey u tlk say make we no vote for her
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by chimoskyg(m): 6:30pm On May 13, 2015
Women and money!!!
For dat gold digger mind now she love him abi
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Twaci(f): 6:30pm On May 13, 2015
ritababe:

i know, dats y i say u dey pay am big
N1b no be small tin grin. But he keeps asking for more. What do I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.