Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) (86623 Views)

Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Newly Married Lara Fortez Oshiomole Steps Out (photo) / Ojukwu & Bianca Vs Oshomohle & Fortez (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by rubyradiance(f): 6:31pm On May 13, 2015
I just pity all of u talking trash on this tread,must every lady marry for money D late Clara Oshiomole was a very gorgeous woman even till her death,,,take it or leave oshiomole has taste once it come to women not because he's a governor or has money atleast he didn't marry his late wife as a governor

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by MrCEO69(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Could this be love? undecided
should this be love?
Can dis be love?
Why is this love?
What is this kind of love?:/

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by meimoks(f): 7:25pm On May 13, 2015
pistol:
beauty and the beast

grin grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by ritababe(f): 7:28pm On May 13, 2015
Twaci:
N1b no be small tin grin. But he keeps asking for more. What do I do

1 bi what......
Pls sack him and employ me
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Wow , he's been living single for the past 5 years, Good he must be a highly sexed man!

But why marry someone because you think she is presentable or a former model.

Nobody needs a prophet to know that on a normal day, oshobaba no go near that lady.

Women and money sha

Has he been single since he became the governor? Wao! He has been performing quite nicely. I hope after this marriage, he will still be performing oh.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by JayJustus(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2015
women and materialism...like Liverpool and no EPL title since I was born

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Twaci(f): 8:10pm On May 13, 2015
ritababe:

1 bi what......
Pls sack him and employ me
Sure tin! U are hired cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by ritababe(f): 8:36pm On May 13, 2015
Twaci:
Sure tin! U are hired cheesy

eerrhm na pay b4 service na
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:01pm On May 13, 2015
dancok:
u are more prettier than that girl, anyway I think u don't live here.

I live here..... Lagos
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Cute dp
thanks
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:02pm On May 13, 2015
IzonOwei:
you sure?..when range rovers and bugattis start waving at your face make your mouth no change oo... grin

tah cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by czarr(m): 9:15pm On May 13, 2015
TeOwl:
Lala Fortez - sounds like she is not a Nigerian.
Ethiopian.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by gud4dbest(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2015
OkuDiOver1:
Could this be love? undecided
omo,na money-motivated 1 oo...dis reaffirmed wat has been!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by bebetoafrica: 10:02pm On May 13, 2015
Who marry good wife see d favor of God
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by tpiadotcom: 10:38pm On May 13, 2015
First they said arab african lineage

Then they said lala

Then they said ethiopian

Now they're saying lara

When will they tell us which language bears the name lara.

I mean, why adjusting the story bit by bit, just speak the truth na.

I'm not saying oyinbo no dey bear lara, but why the cover ups.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 13, 2015
Spaxon:

I live here..... Lagos
I saw Evanston,Illinois on ur DP, I should have come and visit u, that is my area in USA.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Spaxon(f): 11:07pm On May 13, 2015
dancok:
I saw Evanston,Illinois on ur DP, I should have come and visit u, that is my area in USA.
yeah I go there on holidays
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Confuciusng(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2015
If I was Oshiomole's son, all I'd say to him is: "Daddy, give me small na?". He would think it's money. I'd say "Daddy just for one night, pls?"
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 13, 2015
Spaxon:
yeah I go there on holidays
next time u visit there hit my pin on my signature. Will u do that?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Spaxon(f): 11:29pm On May 13, 2015
dancok:
next time u visit there hit my pin on my signature. Will u do that?
if I remember then
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Schematics: 12:19am On May 14, 2015
You can't compare the two. Ojukwu has always looked cute check his pix from all ages. But I am yet to see Oshomole looking like a human. The man is the proper definition of ug....

LMAyedun:
Ojukwu and Bianca comes to mind.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Weah96: 7:05am On May 14, 2015
jaybee3:
How da fvck did he pull it off?

Fishing is all about the bait. Blue hunnids man. Panoramic rooftop. A few MCM purses and shoes. He didn't need to say a word.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2015
Twaci:
N1b no be small tin grin. But he keeps asking for more. What do I do

Go Obj or Any other loaded areafather for your hood! cool
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by illah(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=33695583

Clara is his late wife, and Lara the present. He 'll call Lara, Clara sm time soon.
I heard Adams is a muslim, but he like to marry christian. I 'll ask him y, if I meet him this wknd.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/05/13/edo-state-governor-adams-oshiomhole-set-to-have-a-first-lady/[/quote]
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2015
A man is neva ugly wen his pocket is always looking hansum
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:
if I remember then
Okay, but can u give ur pin now?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:
if I remember then
Okay, but can u give ur pin now? Or email.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by mekd: 9:07am On May 14, 2015
Nawa of, if this old men kip marrying this sweet punanies which ones are we going to get married to
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:08am On May 14, 2015
dancok:
Okay, but can u give ur pin now?
am not on bbm
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On May 14, 2015
Spaxon:
am not on bbm
What of emails?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Spaxon(f): 9:18am On May 14, 2015
dancok:
What of emails?
I'll contact u
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife To Be, Lala Fortez (photos) by Awoofawo(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2015
dancok:
What of emails?

Bro I hail! Don follow you chasing the babe all over thread, but I no blame you, na this kind babe dey make men disown mother, if mama say my son you fix marry her! cool

Hope you are to the task because I sure say no b only dey for ground to win the babe heart..... cool

I abi make me go buy ticket com match for ground. Na TKO I go you sha, o ya beg me.... ; D make I no fight you onto her cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / #TwitterBan: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.