Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How Do I Become A Moderator - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Become A Moderator (2707 Views)

How Do I Become A Moderator On Nairaland? / How Do I Contact A Moderator On Nairaland / I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 13, 2015
JUNIT1:

Are you a mod sir? The way you've been talking like you are being paid to defend the Mod brand when you know nothing yourself sir...
Yes I'm on their payroll.
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Please unbold your fonts
done smiley
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by JUNIT1(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Please unbold your fonts
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by JUNIT1(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2015
Borrussia:
Yes I'm on their payroll.

Clearly
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 13, 2015
JUNIT1:

Clearly
smiley
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by Ishilove: 3:35pm On May 13, 2015
JUNIT1:

Ishilove, I see you mdoerate various sections, can you assit with m above requests, Do you have an email address that I can reach you on, or you can reach me on joefipero@yahoo.com
You can mail the supermods and your request will be forwarded to the admin.
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by JUNIT1(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2015
Ishilove:

You can mail the supermods and your request will be forwarded to the admin.

Very well thank you, just one last thing.. I cant seem to find the link to email the super mod, could you help me with this?
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by Ishilove: 3:43pm On May 13, 2015
JUNIT1:

Very well thank you, just one last thing.. I cant seem to find the link to email the super mod, could you help me with this?
It's at the bottom of the homepage
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by JUNIT1(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2015
Ishilove:

It's at the bottom of the homepage

Thanks stax
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by JUNIT1(m): 4:04pm On May 13, 2015
Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 13, 2015
JUNIT1:

Bro, if you wish is finally granted, please don't start banning me ooo, I'm your friend cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Become A Moderator by JUNIT1(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2015
Borrussia:
Bro, if you wish is finally granted, please don't start banning me ooo, I'm your friend cheesy

Lol bro, we will see about that lol tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is A Cup Of Rice Sale In Your Area? / SHOCKING!! Babcock Students Sextape Leaked Online – What’s Your Take? (watch) / PREGNANT POLICE WOMAN : Ever Seen One Before???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.