Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland (919 Views)

How Do I Become A Moderator Here On Nl??? / How Do I Become A Moderator On Nairaland? / How Do I Contact A Moderator On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by Abiodun2014(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2015
Am always online, and surfing the net constantly!!! I really need to help a Big Brand do something, probably helping them manage their contents online. A big brand like Nairaland wld do.
I need a Job at Nairaland! I don't really need the money!

Cc lalastica
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2015
Abiodun2014:
Am always online, and surfing the net constantly!!! I really need to help a Big Brand do something, probably helping them manage their contents online. A big brand like Nairaland wld do.
I need a Job at Nairaland! I don't really need the money!

Cc lalastica

If you don't really need the money, then what do you need?

What is it you stand to gain?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by powerfulsettingz: 9:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Of course u ain't a female
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by Tintinnoty(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

All he want is the fame and popularity that comes with being an moderator

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by Abiodun2014(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Just wanna do something worthwhile as I surf the Net! grin
AwesomelyMade:

Just wanna do something worthwhile as I surf the Net!
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by TwentySeven: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2015
There can only be one lalasticlala. All others are counterfeits.
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by yemmit90: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2015
Abiodun2014:

Just wanna do something worthwhile as I surf the Net! grin

Just wanna do something worthwhile as I surf the Net!

That mean you dont value your time and self worth?

You dont need the money but you will be using your money to buy data to moderate a forum for Seun? I dont think the guy is that dumb to believe this shitt.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by Abiodun2014(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2015
yemmit90:

That mean you dont value your time and self worth?

You dont need the money but you will be using your money to buy data to moderate a forum for Seun? I dont think the guy is that dumb to believe this shitt.

How I spend ma money on Data is ma own business Oga!!! Can't someone be willing to offer help to someone anymore without charging anytn?!
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by Abiodun2014(m): 10:09am On Jul 19, 2015
TwentySeven:
There can only be one lalasticlala. All others are counterfeits.
Lalasticlala cannot be everywhere surfing for news! He needs support and I can offer that!
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by yemmit90: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abiodun2014:

How I spend ma money on Data is ma own business Oga!!! Can't someone be willing to offer help to someone anymore without charging anytn?!

I love your spirit bro, i will be glad if you can borrow me just two hours of your free time to assist me too?

Please just two hours.
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by Abiodun2014(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
yemmit90:

I love your spirit bro, i will be glad if you can borrow me just two hours of your free time to assist me too?

Please just two hours.
Lol! Am all ears
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by yemmit90: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Abiodun2014:
Lol! Am all ears
grin
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by Abiodun2014(m): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by BillDesmond2much(m): 6:26am On Jul 20, 2015
You shouldn't have openly stated and declared how cheap you can be.
Why mention you don't need the money, Listen bro/sis to every hardwork a reward should await, and to every credited account their must be a debit somewhere. You can never give out your 100% time if aren't well paid.
TEST QUESTION.
(1) How many front pages have u made since you joined.
(2) How many likes has people hit for u to show how sensible your posts are?
(3) How many people are following you?
33 people whom u are following are female only 3 male, dnt tell me u wonna have a certification from Seun to devour ladies here, if not what do u really want as a reward after work. Am not condemning u bro/sis, but advising you shouldn't no matter the circumstances state u dnt need a financial reward for your effort.
#Ebonyi(Uburu)Boy
Re: I Want To Be A Moderator On Nairaland by Abiodun2014(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
BillDesmond2much:
You shouldn't have openly stated and declared how cheap you can be.
Why mention you don't need the money, Listen bro/sis to every hardwork a reward should await, and to every credited account their must be a debit somewhere. You can never give out your 100% time if aren't well paid.
TEST QUESTION.
(1) How many front pages have u made since you joined.
(2) How many likes has people hit for u to show how sensible your posts are?
(3) How many people are following you?
33 people whom u are following are female only 3 male, dnt tell me u wonna have a certification from Seun to devour ladies here, if not what do u really want as a reward after work. Am not condemning u bro/sis, but advising you shouldn't no matter the circumstances state u dnt need a financial reward for your effort.
#Ebonyi(Uburu)Boy

I neva said I wasn't gonna collect money if I get opportuned to receive cash from Seun! What am saying is money aint really why I wanna be a moderator!
I wanna have that recognition that I contributed in a good way to see to the Peak heights of Nairaland!

(1) (Reply)

STop Letting People Do These Things To You / #beingyorubainnigeria Hilarious Tag Addresses The Pros And Con's Of Being Yoruba / Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa - Dr. Taiye Ogunade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.