Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics (45531 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics / Alexander Akenzua's 7th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion's Ferrari Party For Son / Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Seriallinks(m): 3:07pm On May 13, 2015
Anaskie:
Nigerians are really funny. Someone decides to criticize corruption and he's now the bad guy?

By the way, if you had the money won't u also send ur children to school abroad? I'll certainly do that if I had the cash.

Who'll like to go thru the stress associated with Nigerian universities; from lecturers' intimidation, cultism, incessant ASUU strikes etc?

And what in the world is wrong with the Galleria showing foreign movies? Lyk seriously?

Gbam!

Couldn't have said it better bruv!

2 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 13, 2015
who's this murray-bruce person? undecided

how old is the son ? he looks like he's in his late 20s
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 13, 2015
danyel09:
Beverly Hills mansion shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Stella Obasanjo really upgraded the dude

Ben Murray Bruce was quite rich before he met Auntie Stella. His papa was a very very rich man who founded Domino's stores. Mr Ben himself used to bring some of the hottest pop acts in America to Nigeria in the early 1980's...groups like Kool and the Gang and Shalamar to mention two examples.And of course....he was the gent running the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant back in the day...before he handed over to his brother Guy.

So....not a poor man. And in fairness to him...he did try to make NTA better.
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 13, 2015
aflyingbird:
who's this murray-bruce person? undecided

how old is the son ? he looks like he's in his late 20s

The son of a Williams Murray-Bruce....who was one of Nigeria's wealthiest men.(and founder of Domino's stores...not to be confused with the American fast food chain of the same name).

Also a showbiz promoter/impresario...and the founder of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant....and later the DG of NTA between 1999-2002.

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by tartar9(m): 3:12pm On May 13, 2015
omenka:
With all the noise he make (though he made some very valid points), I thought he'd do everything the Nigerian way. Why didn't he enrol his child in a Nigerian university?? Isn't this sort of hypocritical
nothing like hypocritical here,if he has the money why should he enrol his children in any Nigerian university

2 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Ben Murray Bruce was quite rich before he met Auntie Stella. His papa was a very very rich man who founded Domino's stores. Mr Ben himself used to bring some of the hottest pop acts in America to Nigeria in the early 1980's...groups like Kool and the Gang and Shalamar to mention two examples.And of course....he was the gent running the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant back in the day...before he handed over to his brother Guy.

No mind poverty minded people,they can't blame him for looting yet but they have just gotto throw stones somehow,Nigerians can't just be happy for anyone

2 Likes

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 13, 2015
TGreat7:
Is the Son responsible? Wearing faze cap backward before his father and guests.

What kind of ancient mentality are you displaying?
Must you let the world know you are a village graduate??

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 13, 2015
omenka:
With all the noise he make (though he made some very valid points), I thought he'd do everything the Nigerian way. Why didn't he enrol his child in a Nigerian university?? Isn't this sort of hypocritical
he is a private citizen who has a private business so he has to enrol his son in a private school.

Haterz die young* Socrates
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by tonte(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2015
Why?

wise7:
Was expecting his children to school in Nigeria
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by tonte(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2015
What does that have to do with responsibility??

TGreat7:
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Fellonigerians: 3:21pm On May 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.goldenicons.com/senator-elect-ben-murray-bruce-throws-pool-side-graduation-party-for-son-jared-at-his-beverly-hills-mansion-was-honored-by-nollywood-producers-guild-of-america/

Trying to mix this reality lifestyle with the one he is trying to claim on fantasy twitter, and the lifestyles no matching o...

The way he talks on twitter, I thought his children were students in Nigerian Universities...
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by tonte(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2015
If you can afford it will you, in your right senses send your kids to Nigerian schools?

omenka:
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by tonte(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2015
Silver bird group has been existing since 1980 you know? If somebody has been in business for that long everywhere in the world by now such a person is gonna be a multi millionaire so I can't understand how you think his source of wealth is questionable

voltron:
So a Senator Elect with questionable source of Wealth.. what about the Tinapa deal that has found no head nor tail
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Jennifer89(f): 3:24pm On May 13, 2015
danyel09:
Beverly Hills mansion shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Stella Obasanjo really upgraded the dude

Yes o! better upgrade.
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by seankay(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2015
I was beginning to take him serious until I saw this topic.
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by NonnyDot(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2015
pool party and no body in d pool. u guys Shud leave this man alone, if u av money, use it wisely in keeping ur asset(children). Am too old not to av a wife now.
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 13, 2015
wise7:
Was expecting his children to school in Nigeria

Why?
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by denedene(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2015
is this a party? undecided i see less than 25people in the pics
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by JuanDeDios: 3:38pm On May 13, 2015
omenka:
No, it's not. He was still in the private sector when that young man went to school abroad.

It is hypocritical when serving public official, particularly an elected one, sends his child to a private school or to a school abroad. Ben Murray-Bruce has been saying the right things lately. While I don't support the fill-your-pocket-from-the-system-first-then-start-fighting-for-the-masses approach adopted by him and some people, the things he has said deserve the support of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by ideylaff: 3:44pm On May 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

He cornered his fathers wealth at the expense of him bn ostracised by his siblings to date

He need to come off his high horse, we know him well and can see through him big time

You don't need to be loud and too vocal to get your message across

Ben Murray Bruce is not one to be trusted

Smart guy who knows how to corner wealth silently

Let me conclude by saying I think he's getting overexcited since he made Senate

We wait and see if his words are just tweets and noise
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 13, 2015
1stola:
[s]

You are a fo0l.
Bloody silly hypocrite.
Not everyone is as foolish as you are.
Take your shlt somewhere else.
[/s]

Nonsense comment
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by TS2(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2015
TGreat7:

So?
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by mcgaius: 3:47pm On May 13, 2015
modath:

Go through my post, I'm an anti corruption advocate to the core, I'm so pro Buhari its not even funny.

You missed my point,I don't have a problem with his biz nor his decision to send his kid to school abroad!! Its his new found late sense of patrotism I'm side eyeing.

He has been going on and on about Zinox being the only computers worth buying, why we should stop eating foreign rice, wheat importantion etc.. Demonising foreign stuff ( we've all seen his tweets)

Be truthful, have you ever heard a peep from Murray Bruce befor this election??

His moves don't come across as genuine, just trying to sell an IMAGE!!!

You said you are an anti corruption advocate bla bla bla.But Sound so childish in your criticism. Get into your tick skull, BMB is an anti corruption crusader and it doesn't matter the time he chose to carry out his crusade.If you must know, he is now a senator and he is going to enact laws that will affect me and you at least in the next 4 years . Don't beef him because he is not APC .I searched for your contribution on El Rufai statement that APC government will ask looters to refund money but you didn't show up . El Rufai himself is corrupt and has some questions to answer but selective critic like you will turn a blind eye on that issue.
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by tucker12(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2015
Thumbs up!!! That's very proud Dads and Mums dream to host friends and family to celebrate a sons "Educational success".
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Aromas: 4:03pm On May 13, 2015
TGreat7:
Wabidun Wafa yiyun Sha kobi
Wabidun Wafa yiyu Sha kobi
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by modath(f): 4:06pm On May 13, 2015
mcgaius:

You said you are an anti corruption advocate bla bla bla.But Sound so childish in your criticism. Get into your tick skull, BMB is an anti corruption crusader and it doesn't matter the time he chose to carry out his crusade.If you must know, he is now a senator and he is going to enact laws that will affect me and you at least in the next 4 years . Don't beef him because he is not APC .I searched for your contribution on El Rufai statement that APC government will ask looters to refund money but you didn't show up . El Rufai himself is corrupt and has some questions to answer but selective critic like you will turn a blind eye on that issue.

Sorry if it hurts you that I don't comment on every topic, It may be due to the fact that I have a life that exists outside of nl.

Have this box of tissues for your tears, thicker skulled myopic critic!!
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 13, 2015
aww, thank u very much for the info . kiss smiley

bushdoc9919:

The son of a Williams Murray-Bruce....who was one of Nigeria's wealthiest men.(and founder of Domino's stores...not to be confused with the American fast food chain of the same name).

Also a showbiz promoter/impresario...and the founder of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant....and later the DG of NTA between 1999-2002.
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by free13: 4:09pm On May 13, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by PentiumPro(f): 4:18pm On May 13, 2015
This "Beverly Hills" environment is not looking it for me, why all those crisscrossing overhead cables in the background? undecided
That area is supposed to be one of the poshest in LA.

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by doninno(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2015
Money is good nd it talks
Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Onegai(f): 4:35pm On May 13, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Here's the thing though: you can't sell a product passionately if you don't believe in it yourself. Hrs championing himself as the Man of the People and his kids (even nieces and nephews) didn't school in Nigeria. And yes his dad may have been wealthy but the funds needed to establish Silverbird group came from investors and sources we cannot confirm, coincidentally after he left govt work.

And I can assure you, no-one's hands in govt is clean. Not El-Rufai, not Buhari. ABSOLUTELY NO-ONE.

1 Like

Re: Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 13, 2015
tonte:
Silver bird group has been existing since 1980 you know? If somebody has been in business for that long everywhere in the world by now such a person is gonna be a multi millionaire so I can't understand how you think his source of wealth is questionable

His is wealthy.. but N33 billion for non-start non-completion of a project does raise eye-browse even if not yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna / Nigerians Can Now Buy And Sell Electricity (2 MW Minimum) - Fashola / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.