Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,988 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! (8842 Views)

Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" / "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don / Empress Anu Sosanya: I Want To Have Sex Every Single Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Esdb3: 11:37pm On May 13, 2015
johnydon22:

its simple, the story is a lie smiley

You may do well and read comments of other people who mainly are theists

i still am not surprised you believe it, seeing you believe snakes talk... i don't why you always like sounding exceptionally daft. ..

please don't mention my name in useless threads anymore...

It is a lie because you have seen the woman to debunk it? How about you give me your real name and your mother's name so I'll find someone that'll give it to a vodoo man for me...... And btw that means the sixth and seventh book of moses is fake?
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by johnydon22(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2015
Esdb3:

It is a lie because you have seen the woman to debunk it? How about you give me your real name and your mother's name so I'll find someone that'll give it to a vodoo man for me...... And btw that means the sixth and seventh book of moses is fake?

This dude i don't know what to tell you, i am really wowed at your daftness.

So you need me now to show you when a story is false or not, since you are
obviously not smart enough to figure out things on your own, i don't think

their is need wasting my time with you..

7books of moses? prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrffffff i'd be damnedcheesy.

same nonsense a guy came to nairaland yapping how powerful it was and

i was compelled to download it, read the shiiit and it was just some

nonsensical book probably inspired by weed..

[b] Adonai, Sother, Emanuel, Ehic, Tetragramaton, Ayscher, Jehova, Zeboath, the Lord ofHosts, of Heaven and Earth; that which appertains to the Sixth and Seventh Books ofMoses, as follows:Adonai, E El, Zeboath, Jebaouha, Jehovah, E El, Chad, Tetragramaton Chaddai,Channaniah, al Elyon, Chaye, Ayscher, Adoyah Zawah, Tetragramaton, Awiel, Adoyah,Chay, Yechal, Kanus, Emmet, thus spake the Lord of Hosts to me Moses.Eheye, Ayscher, Jehel, Yazliah, Elion. Sum qui sum ab aeterno in aeternum, thou myservant Moses, open thou thine ears, hear the voice of thy God. Through me Jehovah,Aglai, the God of heaven and earth, thy race shall be multiplied and shall shine as thestars of heaven. In addition to this I will also give thee might, power and wisdom, torule over the spirits of heaven and hell.Over the ministering angels and spirits of the fourth element as well as of the sevenplanets. Hear also the voice of thy God wherewith I give thee the seven seals andtwelve tables. Schem, Schel, Hamforach, that the angels and spirits may always yieldobedient service to thee, when thou callest upon them and citest them by these sevenseals and twelve tables of my omnioptence; and hereunto thou shalt also have here-with a knowledge of the highest mysteries.Therefore, thou, my faithful friend, dear Moses, take thou the power and high might ofthy God.Aclon, Ysheye, Channanyah, Yeschayah, E El, Elijon, Rachmiel, Ariel, Eheye, Ayscher,Eheye, Elyon. Through my Seals and Tables.______________________THE FIRST MYSTERY.Sigillum Chori Servilium Archangelorum of the Ministering Archangel.CONJURATION.I, N.N., a servant of God, desire, call upon the OCH, and conjure thee through water,fire, air and earth, and everything that lives and moves therein, and by the most holynames of God, Agios, Tehirios, Perailtus, Alpha et Omega, Beginning and End, Godand Man-Sabaoth, Adanai, Agla, Tetragramaton, Emanuel, Abua, Ceus, Elioa, Torna,Deus Salvator, Aramma, Messias, Clerob, Michael, Abreil, Achleof, Gachenas etPeraim, Eei Patris et Peraim Eei filii, et Peraim Dei spiritus Teti, and the words bywhich Solomon and Manasses, Cripinus and Agrippa conjured the spirits, and by what-ever else thou mayest be conquered, that you will yield obedience to me[/b]
directly from your seven book of moses...lol...boy grow upgrin

2 Likes

Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 13, 2015
And he pays the Bill shocked

Girl you got yourself a keeper grin

1 Like

Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Esdb3: 11:54pm On May 13, 2015
johnydon22:

This dude i don't know what to tell you, i am really wowed at your daftness.

So you need me now to show you when a story is false or not, since you are
obviously not smart enough to figure out things on your own, i don't think

their is need wasting my time with you..

7books of moses? prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrffffff i'd be damnedcheesy.

same nonsense a guy came to nairaland yapping how powerful it was and

i was compelled to download it, read the shiiit and it was just some

nonsensical book probably inspired by weed..

directly from your seven book of moses...lol...boy grow upgrin

Downloaded?? Now who is daft.....ogbeni get the book find someone to teach you how to use it, then use it on your mom or a loved on.....don't quote me afterwards
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by johnydon22(m): 11:55pm On May 13, 2015
Esdb3:

Downloaded?? Now who is daft.....ogbeni get the book find someone to teach you how to use it, then use it on your mom or a loved on.....don't quote me afterwards

lolzzz...Boy grow up, i think you need to read more books... Mehn you are way behind honestly
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by cococandy(f): 3:47am On May 14, 2015
grin
The ghost dey pay rent.
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Nobody: 6:13am On May 14, 2015
Esdb3:
Weah96 johnydon22 how does science solve this thread pls or whatever you believe in.

Some random person gives a ret@rded "testimony" with nothing more than mere words as proof and suddenly it's the atheists'/scientists' job to 'disprove'...ok
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by santos876(m): 6:55am On May 14, 2015
MzLaurel:

Lol. grin

The poor woman need to pass through deliverance though.
babe listen deres nofin like deliverance n dis matter.....I guess she's only imagining her dead hus back t life.....cox I bliv d dead is dead forever.....notin like reincarnation....... so she should just remove d memories of her dead Hus from her thoughts...... dat we do her a lot of good I guess
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Nobody: 9:47am On May 14, 2015
midolian:
Hahahaha...na so ur fvck dey sweet the man reach? If the ghost is stronger than your pastor as u think, why not tell Robert Mugabe? He has dealt with many witches/wizards and ghosts.
Lmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by gulfer: 10:55am On May 14, 2015
Na the dead guy friend or brother dey shag the lady na embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Beface(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2015
Hmm strange to us but i think their are familiar with such situation cause from her story her pastor once had a battle with such spirit and he fainted.I guess the pastor will be afraid because of his previous experience.
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by Esdb3: 12:24pm On May 14, 2015
johnydon22:

lolzzz...Boy grow up, i think you need to read more books... Mehn you are way behind honestly

John why are you filled with so much hate??
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by kayemjay(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2015
standd:
Hmnn Hmmmn...so Zimbabwe ghosts have more swag than Nollywood movies ghosts..Ok oh.
Ghost be paying rent and buying groceries, the woman should get policemen to arrest the ghost jor.

Hello Standd. You've got mail.
Re: My Dead Husband Wakes Me Up To Have Sex With Me – 30 Year Old Woman Cries! by goldedprince: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2016
Selfie please .
Idonbelieve it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before And After Photo Of Cardi B When She Was Still A Young Girl / Bad : Two Big Girls Disgraced And Molested For Stealing Sandals! / Opeyemi Aiyeola Speaks Against Domestic Violence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.