Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy (1252 Views)

50 Ways To Make Your Wife Happy / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / 16 Tips To Make Your Wife Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by yusaze: 3:35pm On May 13, 2015
While dream vacations and life milestones are important, it’s the simple things you do that make your wife happy. Show love and respect to your bride every day, and remind her why you were the best choice she’s ever made. Here are 10 basic tips for showing every day love. Remember: Happy wife, happy life.

1. Introduce her with a compliment
Saying something like “I’d like you to meet my beautiful wife,” or “Here’s my better half” goes farther than you may realize. Publicly recognizing her as your cherished partner validates that you love her.

2. Embrace when you see her
At the end of a long day conquering office battles and keeping the kids from climbing walls, you could both use a loving hug. Make a point of showing you missed her and are glad to be reunited. A big kiss doesn’t hurt, either.

3. Ask her how you can help
If this is a new one for you, she may think there’s a catch. With a sincere willingness to give a helping hand, ask how you can lift her burden. This gesture applies to more than yard work, but being in tune with her needs emotionally and spiritually, as well. Sometimes she just needs a listening ear.

4. Let her pick the movie
Or, if you’re playing games, let her choose. She needs to know her opinion counts in your marriage. Taking turns with these simple choices makes it easier to compromise on the bigger choices together.

5. Forgive her fast
She forgot to pack your lunch, or accidentally broke your TV remote. So, she’s human, after all? With all that she does right, let it go when she makes mistakes. After all, you’re no perfection yourself, cupcake!

6. Hold her hand in public
Some women are less inclined to public displays, but when appropriate, reach out and squeeze her hand. With the reassurance you’re proud she’s yours, she’ll walk a little taller, and smile a little bigger.

7. Write her love letters
You don’t have to be Shakespeare; the thought matters most here. Focus on _specific_things you love about her; the wrinkle in her nose when she laughs or how she finds joy in the little things. You can hide it in her makeup bag, under her pillow, or somewhere else she’ll discover it. She’ll be happily surprised and treasure your words for years to come.

8. Open the door for her
Chivalry is not dead. Opening the door is a gentlemanly way to take care of your lady. She likely grew up wanting to be a princess. Be her prince.

9. Carve out time for consistent date night
In an on-the-go digital world, it’s easy to get caught up in the minutia of kids, work, community, extended family and even church responsibilities. Set aside a weekly special night just for the two of you. It doesn’t need to be costly or extravagant. Just make an effort to court her, as you did when you were dating.

10. Let her fly
As her partner, you are in the best position to help her reach her dreams.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/05/10-simple-ways-to-make-your-wife-happy.html
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by Sparrow13: 3:39pm On May 13, 2015
Only gentle men can door this

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by Prowizy2(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
I like this!
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by MizMyColi(f): 4:17pm On May 13, 2015
Sparrow13:
Only gentle men can do this
smiley
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by MizMyColi(f): 4:21pm On May 13, 2015
Impossible is nothing.
Miracles still happen.

To those who really desire this, be ready to be the same to your man.

You can only give/receive a measure of love which you have first given to yourself.

Ordinarily, we'd yinmu at topics like this and shout how impossible it is. Meanwhile in our hearts of hearts, we really desire to be treated that way, but a huge part of us has given up on that.

Well today, I choose to react differently...

I affirm that I deserve to be loved in a manner that's beyond what the OP described.
I set myself free to dream again.
I am full of the creative force of the universe.
Nothing shall be impossible to me.
I, Adannaya, I call it donesmiley

Oya, it's your turn, speak!
wink
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by lilmax(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2015
Number 4 is not possible
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by Realone92(m): 5:23pm On May 13, 2015
Let her fly
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by laplace12(m): 3:40am On May 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
Impossible is nothing.
Miracles still happen.

To those who really desire this, be ready to be the same to your man.

You can only give/receive a measure of love which you have first given to yourself.

Ordinarily, we'd yinmu at topics like this and shout how impossible it is. Meanwhile in our hearts of hearts, we really desire to be treated that way, but a huge part of us has given up on that.

Well today, I choose to react differently...

I affirm that I deserve to be loved in a manner that's beyond what the OP described.
I set myself free to dream again.
I am full of the creative force of the universe.
Nothing shall be impossible to me.
I, Adannaya, I call it donesmiley

Oya, it's your turn, speak!
wink

hmmmm..

smiley
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by MMotimo: 4:25am On May 14, 2015
Too many rules killing the spontaneity in marriages -
He should do this, she should do that
It's not about rules, marry someone who at least likes you a lot (and that you like a lot too) if you can't find one who loves you head over heels
If you can be buddies, your relationship will go that much smoother
Don't get bogged down with dos and don'ts
She must be able to cook, he must be able to cook, she must wash clothes, he must wash clothes and all the other distractions
Marriage should start with friendship and deciding what you can accommodate/tolerate with the right person
In the end, there is little that is non-negotiable

#ditchtherules

2 Likes

Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by MizMyColi(f): 7:32am On May 14, 2015
laplace12:

hmmmm..

smiley

Wetin nagrin
Good morning.
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by Nobody: 7:56am On May 14, 2015
*Pitches tent*

Waiting for Nairaland end time men to vent their usual frustration.
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by kinglekan: 8:24am On May 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:
*Pitches tent*

Waiting for Nairaland end time men to vent their usual frustration.

ROTFL.. LWKMD. cheesy
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by laplace12(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Wetin nagrin
Good morning.

morning dear..

I was searching for the pm button lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by MizMyColi(f): 8:52am On May 14, 2015
laplace12:

morning dear..

I was searching for the pm button lipsrsealed

Lols.
Seun is the only NLer who doesn't have one.

Look hardergrin
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by bukatyne(f): 8:59am On May 14, 2015
yusaze:
While dream vacations and life milestones are important, it’s the simple things you do that make your wife happy. Show love and respect to your bride every day, and remind her why you were the best choice she’s ever made. Here are 10 basic tips for showing every day love. Remember: Happy wife, happy life.

1. Introduce her with a compliment
Saying something like “I’d like you to meet my beautiful wife,” or “Here’s my better half” goes farther than you may realize. Publicly recognizing her as your cherished partner validates that you love her.

2. Embrace when you see her
At the end of a long day conquering office battles and keeping the kids from climbing walls, you could both use a loving hug. Make a point of showing you missed her and are glad to be reunited. A big kiss doesn’t hurt, either.

3. Ask her how you can help
If this is a new one for you, she may think there’s a catch. With a sincere willingness to give a helping hand, ask how you can lift her burden. This gesture applies to more than yard work, but being in tune with her needs emotionally and spiritually, as well. Sometimes she just needs a listening ear.

4. Let her pick the movie
Or, if you’re playing games, let her choose. She needs to know her opinion counts in your marriage. Taking turns with these simple choices makes it easier to compromise on the bigger choices together.

5. Forgive her fast
She forgot to pack your lunch, or accidentally broke your TV remote. So, she’s human, after all? With all that she does right, let it go when she makes mistakes. After all, you’re no perfection yourself, cupcake!

6. Hold her hand in public
Some women are less inclined to public displays, but when appropriate, reach out and squeeze her hand. With the reassurance you’re proud she’s yours, she’ll walk a little taller, and smile a little bigger.

7. Write her love letters
You don’t have to be Shakespeare; the thought matters most here. Focus on _specific_things you love about her; the wrinkle in her nose when she laughs or how she finds joy in the little things. You can hide it in her makeup bag, under her pillow, or somewhere else she’ll discover it. She’ll be happily surprised and treasure your words for years to come.

8. Open the door for her
Chivalry is not dead. Opening the door is a gentlemanly way to take care of your lady. She likely grew up wanting to be a princess. Be her prince.

9. Carve out time for consistent date night
In an on-the-go digital world, it’s easy to get caught up in the minutia of kids, work, community, extended family and even church responsibilities. Set aside a weekly special night just for the two of you. It doesn’t need to be costly or extravagant. Just make an effort to court her, as you did when you were dating.

10. Let her fly
As her partner, you are in the best position to help her reach her dreams.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/05/10-simple-ways-to-make-your-wife-happy.html

Beautiful one
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by Nobody: 9:00am On May 14, 2015
kinglekan:

ROTFL.. LWKMD. cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by bukatyne(f): 9:01am On May 14, 2015
MMotimo:
It's not about rules, marry someone who at least likes you a lot (and that you like a lot too) if you can't find one who loves you head over heels
She must be able to cook, he must be able to cook, she must wash clothes, he must wash clothes and all the other distractions
Marriage should start with friendship and deciding what you can accommodate/tolerate with the right person

#ditchtherules

True

What works for family A might not work for family B
Re: 10 Simple Ways To Make Your Wife Happy by damiso(f): 9:51pm On May 14, 2015
MMotimo:

#ditchtherules

I taya for all this protocol.

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Must Not Marry Her. / Video Man Caught His Wife Red Handed Sleeping With Another Man / Switched Babies! What If You Learned That You've Been Switched In The Hospital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.