Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

A Female Personal Assistant Urgently Needed To Work On The Island. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Female Personal Assistant Urgently Needed To Work On The Island. (920 Views)

CLOSED- Female Personal Assistant Needed / Vacancy - Female Personal Assistant [Victoria Island] - CLOSED!!! / Female Personal Assistant Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Personal Assistant Urgently Needed To Work On The Island. by ifyhope: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2009
A multi-national company located on the Island has urgent need of a P.A to work with one of their expatrait.

Requirments:
Minimum qualification is HND OR BSC.
Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position
Must be Computer literate.
Must be a Female from the Yoruba speaking tribe.

The salary is very attactive and competitive too.

If you meet the above requirment, kindly forward your application and your detailed CV as attachement to: ifymalik@yahoo.co.uk.

Entry closes on 10th Feb, 2009 by 12noon.
Re: A Female Personal Assistant Urgently Needed To Work On The Island. by ifyhope: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2009
@Poster

In addition to the above advertised position, the Female applicant MUST be within 30 years- 40 years of age.
Re: A Female Personal Assistant Urgently Needed To Work On The Island. by Joville: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2009
Mtn Vacancies

Hello house, MTN is currently recruiting, there are about 31 vacancies been advertised.

apply at www..com for more information
Re: A Female Personal Assistant Urgently Needed To Work On The Island. by BEN8(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2009
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry@ifyhope - ifymalik@yahoo.com

DEAR MA,

I saw your advert on a popular forum called nairaland. But it surprised me with the level of tribalmyour advert was influenced with a look at the description. What has a Yoruba female PA does that every other tribe can’t do. I think your company is not a serious one and the description was not reasonable since the candidate will be working for an expatriate and I believe the expatriate may not understand the Yoruba language rather English. Moreso, I want to ask is your company result oriented or tribalistic oriented. A serious company’s recruitment does not care the language u speak nor the skin colour but with a result oriented candidate with those corporate goals that moves the company forward in order to achieve the firms goals and improve their bottomline.

So I will advise you to withdraw the description which restricts a lot of better candidate from applying for this position and also retrace your step.
Re: A Female Personal Assistant Urgently Needed To Work On The Island. by ifyhope: 9:23am On Feb 10, 2009
Dear Ben,
It beats my imagination how a learned person like you would open your mouth and all sorts.
Well, you are entitled to your own opinion. I am only a consultant to this company and hence should adhere strictly to their requirement.

I believe every one has right to his wants/likes and dislikes as well. I am an Ibo woman by tribe but working under instruction. Probably, the expartrait enjoys working with this particular tribe and i guess that should in no way cause any fuss, ok?

Always think before you send in such post plssssssssssss.

(1) (Reply)

Hi Guys I Need A Job. Pls Can Any One Link Me With A Job That Requires No Job Experience. / Union Bank Test / Distributors Wanted @ Mat-ofo Computer Technology (08023238593)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.