Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Hi Guys I Need A Job. Pls Can Any One Link Me With A Job That Requires No Job Experience. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi Guys I Need A Job. Pls Can Any One Link Me With A Job That Requires No Job Experience. (922 Views)

When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / should I retain or take this new job - pls advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys I Need A Job. Pls Can Any One Link Me With A Job That Requires No Job Experience. by Ezeja(f): 12:49pm On May 15, 2009
Can one get a job with No job experience? If yes pls im available
Re: Hi Guys I Need A Job. Pls Can Any One Link Me With A Job That Requires No Job Experience. by wolexbrain: 3:39pm On May 15, 2009
but how can you get such,

non of this employer is employing anybody without job experience.

the funniest part is they will still show you how these things are done
when you join them, even with the claimed experience.

another thing is this, be smart and know what you know.
bible says give unto ceasar what is ceacar and unto God what is God.

Sometimes you might just need to lie about an experience about a certain
job and you must ensure that if youu are asked to do something close you deliver
even if not 100%.

So, it means you have to give the right drug to the the right ailment in other to get
the right recovery.

lie about what you know you can cope with averagely.

dont lie that you can work on SQL while you can only use microsoft word.

i think you get my pic.

sometimes one needs such style to survive.

dont mind my dark way of thought.

i hva right to my opinion
Re: Hi Guys I Need A Job. Pls Can Any One Link Me With A Job That Requires No Job Experience. by bookholar: 2:12pm On May 27, 2009
Wolexbrain,Its your opinion truly,
a friend has his brother's job experience on his c.v
He just has to know something about it.
Its crazy when they keep looking for experience like its brought from heaven.
My suggestion you start by taking up a job that pays little, they dont require experience
I worked for my cousin for close to nothing,
it bought me the experience that got me a better job.
Most times, we need to start small.
P.S Apply more for the graduate trainee posts
Best wishes
Re: Hi Guys I Need A Job. Pls Can Any One Link Me With A Job That Requires No Job Experience. by wolexbrain: 3:05pm On May 27, 2009
lipsrsealed angry

but is this way it should be , ?
Re: Hi Guys I Need A Job. Pls Can Any One Link Me With A Job That Requires No Job Experience. by bookholar: 3:21pm On May 27, 2009
Wolexbrain, which way?
Variety is the spice of life remember
Re: Hi Guys I Need A Job. Pls Can Any One Link Me With A Job That Requires No Job Experience. by wolexbrain: 11:34am On May 28, 2009
@bukky.
Life is like a lagoon.
if you dont want to sink
and you are not at the shore
then, you must continue to swim
not powerfully but with right skills.

Meet me at the beach this weekend grin

@Odese rep,

You do not need any experience but the drive to succeed shocked

It takes an experience to drive success

(1) (Reply)

Notore Chemical Ind. Invitation / Re: Strictly For Futo Graduates / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.