Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone (56426 Views)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by yuppies112: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Firstly no one knows your strength as to determine what you can sell or not sell. Alot of variables are taken into consideration in this business of importation. I've imported laptops, phones,power banks, flash drives, fashion wears and branded shoes. I've also imported specific targeted products for my line of printing and corporate branding business as well. My answer to your question is know what sells in your environment, compare price,ROI etc and make your decisions.
Thank you very much for your answer
But considering my budget what do you think I should get...
Which payment method should I use
I want start before this month end
Thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by tugrow(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2015
yuppies112:
Thanks
Bro, you can also go through this email page for what to import, https://www.nairaland.com/2650149/hot-product-import-china-make

Payment method depends on where you want to buy, but I recommsent escrows payment method
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
yuppies112:
Thanks
You really don't get my answers. If I tell you to import flash drives ,selfie stick and micro SD card I don't know if it sells in your area. Your protected payment method is PayPal
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Frankicent(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
dav8id:

are you sure you are ready for this business

you have less than 10k and you want to import hanset, fancy wristband, power bank, all with less than 10k haba..

now...look around you and tell me which real business you can start within your locality ?

business is not all about you buy or import and the resell but how much do you make as profit?

can that profit sustain your need ? if yes then you are in business...not just that but how long did it takes for what you but to arrive and to sell, then compare the days and divide the days by the profit and you will landed at your daily earning .then here or the resuilt will tell you if you are in business or not.

do you consider the exchange rate? ok let say the less than 10k give u two pcs of power bank, what about the shipping cost?ok lets assume you decide to use post office(not recommended) then it takes 15-30 days to arrived and it takes another 2 days to seell the goods...you now make #2500 profit each (5k in total profit)...

:now are you going to tell me you are in business?

to enjoy this business...try and start with at lease 30k , forget the fact that some people will tell you that you can start with 10k or less but for better and quick resuilt .start with good amount ....

less than 10k will deliver nothing to you...

Bro please tell me which products sale fast
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by sms9ja(f): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
You have another career source right here!

What's your plan for 2016?

The countdown has begun! Have you registered?

Thursday 26th Nov 2015, 4-7pm, mark your calenders!

Once again part of what I do as well is offer trainings on the channels I use to market and get results in my business it has been paying my bills,

My trainings is online via WhatsApp, its Digital marketing Masterclass, you can become your own boss using this knowledge or offer such services to small and large firms, don't miss this LIFE CHANGING class, register here

www.sms9ja.com/class fee-5k

With lots of freebies like GSM and email database FREE, Send 4000 emails for marketing FREE, Success report FREE, discounts on referrals and eBook,

If I were you I won't miss this I didn't get a chance to be trained like this, the fee is a token for this priceless info,

Sadly some of you won't still take action!

Will you be one of them?

Call/WhatsApp 08036638933 Now for info
Register here www.sms9ja.com/class fee :5k (affordable)
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by yuppies112: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

You really don't get my answers. If I tell you to import flash drives ,selfie stick and micro SD card I don't know if it sells in your area. Your protected payment method is PayPal
ok i get thanks.. I've seen what I think should be good that's Xmas watch for kids... But like how much should be OK to buy selfie stick... That was my initial plan before I saw the watch becos it can still sell even after Xmas
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by PHRANTAD(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
chrisdominic:
why would i import when i can just buy from wholesale websites like www.bayaboss.com
Why would i import from bayaboss when i know where bayaboss buys from?
u are very very funny Mr. Chrisdominic
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
I am back now on nairaland.
So get the questions coming in now.

Am sorry if I have not been able to reply all your questions its cause of my tight schedule.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread.
God bless you.

Let's I for get how has business been so far what is your main challenges?
Drop them here let's see how we can solve all of them.

Thanks,
Chudy144
BBM Pin: 590955F2
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Mykelpato(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
chudy144:
I am back now on nairaland.
So get the questions coming in now.

Am sorry if I have not been able to reply all your questions its cause of my tight schedule.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread.
God bless you.

Let's I for get how has business been so far what is your main challenges?
Drop them here let's see how we can solve all of them.

Thanks,
Chudy144
BBM Pin: 590955F2
Bro I've been following this thread, I must commend you,U are doing a great job here, I'm a student, pls suggest a quick,marketable item for me to start up with a small amount, and do you still recommend nonnykings shipping
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mykelpato:

Bro I've been following this thread, I must commend you,U are doing a great job here, I'm a student, pls suggest a quick,marketable item for me to start up with a small amount, and do you still recommend nonnykings shipping

Send me a request on Bbm
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Mykelpato(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
chudy144:

Send me a request on Bbm
cry Bro i'm not on bbm
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Kayu1: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
If u dont mind online business, it is so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 6:30pm On Feb 29, 2016
tugrow:
[s][/s]why should you post this here, this is an importation thread,

Don't mind him...
Thats how they make mistakes with marketing, later they will say they have been doing it the way they thought them yet they are not making any money.

Wrong adverts to the wrong targets.
Mtchew!!!
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 29, 2016
Pls I need u to put me thru how to use aliexpress search for cheap products, I intend to buy phones on the site but the price seems on the high side.thanks,u can email me on blessedlinkinvestment@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by jamarionj(m): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
wow! this thread is really interesting.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
blessedlink:
Pls I need u to put me thru how to use aliexpress search for cheap products, I intend to buy phones on the site but the price seems on the high side.thanks,u can email me on blessedlinkinvestment@gmail.com

Add me up on BBM so we can chat up.
Check my signature
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by igugumumen(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2016
Pls i need detailed guidelines on this online importation business. I am ready to pay even, just to know it and start it.
Thanks for sharing this great idea to empower fellow Nigerians.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by lovelyadeola(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2016
HELLO EVERYONE!
There is offer Available for cheaper price! theproficiency.com, a domain name you can use for multi-niche website. you can also use it for all kind of skills tutorial website (that's the reason I bought it before). I just change my mind and sell it for a lucky buyer.
Price: 10k
Mail me at lovelyadeola@gmail.com or Whatsapp me on 08180970599 for negotiation..
Thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
igugumumen:
Pls i need detailed guidelines on this online importation business. I am ready to pay even, just to know it and start it.

Add me up on bbm
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by yemzone(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
chudy144:

Add me up on bbm
Pls can I add you too ? What's your pin
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by grass2grace247: 12:13am On Aug 12, 2016
igugumumen:

Join our free mini import group.
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by chudy144(m): 3:45am On Aug 12, 2016
yemzone:

Pls can I add you too ? What's your pin

See my signature message
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Eguchris(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2016
For full detail on how to make money email me eguchris132@gmail.com
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by PrivateInvestig: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
chudy144:

You just need to do it yourself that is where the joy will be there.
Just imagine yourself cutting out all the middle man and making all the profit to yourself.

I wish you good luck in your new venture just make sure you ask questions so you don't miss the track.

Bro I want start inporting furniture's like doors. Pls how do I begin. I have the capital
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by lookingfly: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pls op, am in zaria and iv would want to venture into this business. It's c it possible to get delivery to zaria, also is it possible to order for a pair or 2 or 3 pairs of shoes. Thanks
Re: How To Make N50,000 Every Month Using Your Android Phone by Small2lion(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
[/b] i heard aliexpress has fraudsters...how through? make i no go waste egom 4 dis recession o.[b] i heard aliexpress has fraudsters...how through? make i no go waste egom 4 dis recession o.[b][/b] i heard aliexpress has fraudsters...how through? make i no go waste egom 4 dis recession o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Begin To Overcome The Fear Of Becoming An Entrepreneur Now!!! / Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.