Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,100 members, 7,859,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

About Young Boys - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / About Young Boys (998 Views)

Yoruba Boys On Their Way To Eritrea To Marry Second Wives(photo) / IGBO Boys Be Like...(photo) / Igbo Boys Be Like, They Tried To Drown Us But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Young Boys by Benheart1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2006
A young girl was going on a date. Her grandmother said, "sit here and let me tell you about those young boys." "he is going to try and kiss you, you are going to like that, but don't let him do that. He is going to try and feel your breast, you are going to like that but don't let him do that. But most important, he is going to try and get on top of you to have his way with you. You are going to like that, but don't let him do that. It will disgrace the family." with that bit of advice, the granddaughter went on her date. The next day she told grandma that her date went just like she had predicted, "grandma, i didn't let him disgrace the family. When he tried, i just turned over, got on top of him, and disgraced his family, " granny fainted!
Re: About Young Boys by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2006
thats me gal!!!!
do it rite n 4 real,no long tin. wink wink
Re: About Young Boys by Benheart1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2006
ooh u did?
Re: About Young Boys by iice(f): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2006
Hahahahahaha read this one too somewhere grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Challenge You To Find Anything Funnier Than These Lol / Buzzzzzzz: / Word Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.