Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones (25080 Views)

Ivara Esu Holding Umbrella For Ben Ayade (Photos) / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 13, 2015
I sincerely apologize for the post about Ben Murray Bruce. Let us all rally around and support his efforts in speaking out against corruption. I even had more fun as a young guy when I was his son's age. I apologize first to the Murray-Bruce family and to all Nigerians who felt hurt by my assertions. It was grossly inaccurate, and I take full responsibility for the misrepresentation. I am not against those who speak out against thieves. We must all rally round to get this menace out of our country.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

PS: I urge the moderators to in the same vein post this apology to the front page. mynd44, ishilove

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 8:42pm On May 13, 2015
cramjones:
I sincerely apologize for the post about Ben Murray Bruce. Let us all rally around and support his efforts in speaking out against corruption. I even had more fun as a young guy when I was his son's age. I apologize first to the Murray-Bruce family and to all Nigerians who felt hurt by my assertion. I am not against those who speak out against theives, and we as Nigerians must all rally round to get this menace out of our country.

-CramJones

SMH undecided

Apologies not relevant again.

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 13, 2015
Cramjones, are you a confused fellow ?(no offence)
When I read what you wrote in the fp, I shook my head at how shallow someone's submissions can be on an issue that borders on personal and business integrity.

I hope you forgive yourself. Someone said "stealing is not corruption", wahala, another cried, "stop corruption" wahala, nawaooooooo.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by excellentmomma(f): 8:43pm On May 13, 2015
Better do

4 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2015
OP has Lost his mind.He has been smoking too much of cow dung

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
Lalasticlala front page. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Cramjones, are you a confused fellow ?(no offence)

NO! He needs attention and now he got it. nonsensical nonsense.

34 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by nwafuluozoh: 8:49pm On May 13, 2015
This cram Jones go soon enter market naked.

20 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:50pm On May 13, 2015
I guess you were taken unawares when your thread made front page.
*sighs*

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by stepo707: 8:50pm On May 13, 2015
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 13, 2015
noted

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by AdeniyiA(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2015
Some people think with their anus and thus think after speaking undecided

14 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2015
So, all the accusations about the NTA are all false ..delusion grin

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 13, 2015
fani kayode is on drugs again oooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Ochiske(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2015
Oga Jona don transfer him brain give Cramjones gringrin

Cramjones this is socially uncalled for and a mitroatlobic and Detroit use of the social media and Nairaland which can lead to a social abriscal Iona Isota of the Ben Bruce family value. angry grin

8 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 13, 2015
sad

come for spiritual cleansing tmao, this thin wey dey do uu must be from the village! undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by cleatoris: 8:53pm On May 13, 2015
This apology is unnecessary. We all have our past which can be used against us at any time.

Human behaviour is determined by free will and rational judgement.
You don't amass wealth through theft and claim to be a saint and advocate of probity, a social crusader and defender of the interest of the downtrodden.

There are millions of Nigerians with their integrity intact, with no chequered past, who are more credible to speak on this subject-matter.

We live in a sane society, and those who come to equity must come with clean hands.

15 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by CecyAdrian(f): 8:53pm On May 13, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I guess you were taken unawares when your thread made front page.

*sighs*

When I did more investigations on my assertions, I wanted to delete it, only to see that it had gone to the Front Page. I definitely regret my actions and I hope that as many people that have read the post can also read my apology.

-CramJones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by colossus2: 8:54pm On May 13, 2015
You will never stay in one place undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin comedian
cramjones:
I sincerely apologize for the post about Ben Murray Bruce. Let us all rally around and support his efforts in speaking out against corruption. I even had more fun as a young guy when I was his son's age. I apologize first to the Murray-Bruce family and to all Nigerians who felt hurt by my assertions. It was grossly inaccurate, and I take full responsibility for the misrepresentation. I am not against those who speak out against thieves. We must all rally round to get this menace out of our country.

-CramJones

PS: I urge the moderators to in the same vein post this apology to the front page. mynd44, ishilove

8 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Dragonking: 8:54pm On May 13, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Are you the guy that shamelessly attacked him on twitter

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Kegite(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2015
Too many kids on Nairaland.
I think age verification is compulsory before you can become a member on this forum.
Cramjonse is just a little kid with an internet connection & a laptop

27 Likes 1 Share

No need to apologize
Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by ifydadiva(f): 8:55pm On May 13, 2015
Are you mr. Ben's mouthpiece

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 13, 2015
NL is empty these days
Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by Kegite(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

You're just being childish

14 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by ashile(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2015
Them no dey dey pack water wey do pour for ground already

You should ve tot first before poating

7 Likes

Re: Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones by omenka(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2015
Such a nuisance.

Classic case of delusions of grandeur.

Smh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi / 5-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Guardian In Kaduna State. Photos / Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.