Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Power Won’t Return To The South Again – Northern Leaders (July 17, 2013) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Won’t Return To The South Again – Northern Leaders (July 17, 2013) (3541 Views)

Northern Leaders Kick Against Restructuring / "I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / I Won’t Return N100 Million, Says Chief Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Won’t Return To The South Again – Northern Leaders (July 17, 2013) by tonytony208(m): 6:13am On May 14, 2015
manck2:

What is the meaning of this map? Explain.
Re: Power Won’t Return To The South Again – Northern Leaders (July 17, 2013) by ideykwum: 7:40am On May 14, 2015
My guy, you sound like a decent chap...Nigeria is already split along ethnic and religious lines!! There is an eternal conflict between Idealism and Realism, and despite the laudable merits of Idealism, Realism always wins!

I took time to discuss this conflict because I see you as a victim of the conflict, and as an Idealist! The Reality is that Nigeria is fractured across clear fault lines and we have to chose which part of the divide you come from! I'm from the SS, and I'm keenly aware of that! Aiming for a one Nigeria that denies benefits and controls to my area, in the name of finding an ideal is pariah to me!!

I understand why the Yorubas are agitating and why the North wants what it wants...People like you are the ones I don't understand! You don't want to be caught on the wrong side of history! Let's be REAL with each other!

The only caveat to all I have said is if you are a Yoruba man or Northerner hiding under that moniker! This battle is real, and it's not about APC or PDP!!

omenka:
From the title alone, I know it must be one of the numerous crap churned out by the children of sorrow, anger, hatred and anguish to try and split us along ethnic and religious lines. I can bet my life nowhere in the article would you find any quote as captioned in the title.

And they call other people liars. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Power Won’t Return To The South Again – Northern Leaders (July 17, 2013) by OkutaNla: 7:46am On May 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:

The greatest losers will be Yorubas

I forsee SS SE and North coming together to the detriment of SW

Your sickness is beyond redemption. SW this, SW that, all because this time around the SW delivered 5 out of 6 states to Buhari instead of GEJ (the reverse was the case in 2011 when GEJ won 5 out of 6 SW states).

The SW thinks and acts strategically and so far history has been on the side of our choices and decisions (we always back the winning horse (we were on the right side/winning side during the civil war, in 2015 we had the vision to pitch our tent with Buhari, etc). Can you say the same for your cursed SE as a people? It's fair to say you guys bring bad-luck to your alliance partners (go ask Tafawa Balewa, Shagar, and more recently GEJ).

So, keep foaming on the mouth while you hate on the SW. We no send you coz we are waxing stronger cheesy
Re: Power Won’t Return To The South Again – Northern Leaders (July 17, 2013) by BlackTechnology: 7:50am On May 14, 2015
OkutaNla:

Your sickness is beyond redemption. SW this, SW that, all because this time around the SW delivered 5 out of 6 states to Buhari instead of GEJ (the reverse was the case in 2011 when GEJ won 5 out of 6 SW states).

The SW thinks and acts strategically and so far history has been on the side of our choices and decisions (we always back the winning horse (we were on the right side/winning side during the civil war, in 2015 we had the vision to pitch our tent with Buhari, etc). Can you say the same for your cursed SE as a people? It's fair to say you guys bring bad-luck to your alliance partners (go ask Tafawa Balewa, Shagar, and more recently GEJ).

So, keep foaming on the mouth while you hate on the SW. We no send you coz we are waxing stronger cheesy

How is Tinubu and Buhari relationship

Afonja

Awolowo

Mko

Comes to mind. grin
Re: Power Won’t Return To The South Again – Northern Leaders (July 17, 2013) by OkutaNla: 7:56am On May 14, 2015
BlackTechnology:

How is Tinubu and Buhari relationship

Afonja

Awolowo

Mko

Comes to mind. grin

I don see vision for your life say na "TinubuThitis" and unhealthy overdose of Yoruba-hating go be your eventual cause of death. Now you can continue. cheesy
Re: Power Won’t Return To The South Again – Northern Leaders (July 17, 2013) by Thermodynamics(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2015
n
Re: Power Won’t Return To The South Again – Northern Leaders (July 17, 2013) by arbitter: 8:37am On May 14, 2015
Well im sure that must suck for you.

Oh well wHo cares.
Re: Power Won’t Return To The South Again – Northern Leaders (July 17, 2013) by lights: 8:43am On May 14, 2015

15 Likes

Re: Power Won’t Return To The South Again – Northern Leaders (July 17, 2013) by gwales: 9:10am On May 14, 2015
"It is not correct to say that North is not as assertive as people think on 2015 presidency, you know here in the North, we have certain traditions that are sometimes misread as wickedness. The fact that we don’t come out shouting in abusive language and so on, does not mean that we don’t have deep-rooted concern for ourselves. This is
not true. All of us here are members of the ACF, and if you look at other parts of the country that are making noise, they are small enclaves, perhaps, may not be bigger than Kaduna State. Looking at the history of diversity and our style of governance, make us to behave slightly different from the others."

Dis ango abdullahi no go kill person

(1) (2) (Reply)

River State PDP Boils As Dss Found N700 Million In River State Rec Account / FCT Minister's Son Nabbed With 3million Dollar Car / PA Ikhide Welcome Aisha To America(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.