Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? (1526 Views)

Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Parent When Your Child Displays This On Social Media(photo) / Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by Demichaels: 9:15pm On May 13, 2015
A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands.
Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privelege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by agarawu23(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2015
Demichaels:
A lovely little girl was holding two apples with both hands.
Her mum came in and softly asked her little daughter with a smile: my sweetie, could you give your mum one of your two apples?
The girl looked up at her mum for some seconds, then she suddenly took a quick bite on one apple, and then quickly on the other.
The mum felt the smile on her face freeze. She tried hard not to reveal her disappointment.
Then the little girl handed one of her bitten apples to her mum,and said: mummy, here you are. This is the sweeter one.

No matter who you are, how experienced you are, and how knowledgeable you think you are, always delay judgement. Give others the privelege to explain themselves. What you see may not be the reality. Never conclude for others.
what are u saying exactly undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
Thank you for this wonderful message! I'm blessed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:18pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
You won't understand grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by agarawu23(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2015
ammyluv2002:
You won't understand grin
what's romantic here ? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by delishpot: 9:22pm On May 13, 2015
Sharp girl. Kids are wise some times sha
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:23pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
what's romantic here ? undecided
Romantic? Oga, you need Procold angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 13, 2015
Wow....beautiful. smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by agarawu23(m): 9:25pm On May 13, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Romantic? Oga, you need Procold angry
you need panadol cos this is romance section. what's romantic here I ask again ? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:26pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
you need panadol cos this is romance section. what's romantic here I ask again ? undecided
undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by agarawu23(m): 9:27pm On May 13, 2015
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by realtestament(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2015
God please gimme a kid as wise as she is....
#AMEN
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by ireneony(f): 9:48pm On May 13, 2015
grin cool write up
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by falconey(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2015
I hate being emotional, OP your words touched my heart.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by yorubaboiy: 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
OMO NLA......wa gbayi
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 13, 2015
Wasn't moved anyways
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 13, 2015
agarawu23:
Don't you have a brain?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 13, 2015
sylvalord:
Don't you have a brain?
he has bt i maybe its fuel finishd xo he cudnt read 2 d end.. Nice tip tho bt neva to b tried for a blak parent
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by abdulaz: 6:51am On May 14, 2015
We are always quick to ask "why " before asking " how".
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Displays This Kind Of Wisdom? by sonikstargirl(f): 12:03pm On May 14, 2015
beauriful

(1) (Reply)

Working Class Nigerian Ladies And House Wives Who Is More Prone To Cheating.. / Is The Nigerian Birth Rate Dropping? / Hilarious Pic Of Cleaning Your Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.