Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Cul De Sac - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cul De Sac (47514 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cul De Sac by arabaribiti(m): 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Haba why you come kill bukky now you for allow her repent and then marry someone else
Re: The Cul De Sac by stonecoldcafe: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Totino:

JESUS!!!! Dont know why I'm 'empathizing' this Bukky of a woman

I can't help but feel sorry for her. She is not perfect (like most of us) but the story shows her life was greatly controlled by her diabolic and greedy mother. Too bad; its a lesson for all.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Bb4u(f): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
I love u touchmeder....tnx n ride on
Re: The Cul De Sac by Essyprity(f): 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
I nor get anything to talk o. Bukky O.Y.O.
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tired of Bukky's side of the story? Would you rather read from Pearl's angle? First three replies determines the update tonight.

Bukky or Pearl?
Re: The Cul De Sac by ayox1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Weldon touchmeder, I choose pearl.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Nmeri17: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
tired ke noo o...I wanna hear her mom rushed in at the nick of time and saved her naive/h0rny ass from self murder
Re: The Cul De Sac by gal10(f): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Anah.. Ain't tired of bukkys side at all.. Yeah pearls side too won't be bad...
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
gal10:
Anah.. Ain't tired of bukkys side at all.. Yeah pearls side too won't be bad...

I'll take it you choose Bukky then. So its 2 for Bukky and 1 for Pearl. cheesy
Re: The Cul De Sac by teefaah(f): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
I hope pearl conquers are challenges
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
FORTY FIVE

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
?

2 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
?

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
FORTY SIX

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
?

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Then Mama Bukky made her way to the parlor and sat down. Osaro looked on in disbelief and reiterated the fact his mother was away on a trip but Mama Bukky ignored him. That day she waited patiently until her friend arrived by 9pm.

Mummy Osaro was dressed like she just came from her buka. As a matter of fact, it was clear she was just returning from her buka. Her blue apron was soiled with stew and she smelt of banga soup ‘’ore, you still dey?’’ Mummy Osaro asked. She didn’t wait for a reply. She just walked into her bedroom and took off her blue apron.

Mama Bukky followed behind and flung the travelling bag on the ground ‘’how Onitsha now?’’ she asked.

‘’Onitsha ke! Na this morning I return nah’’

‘’If I heard you well, I’m sure you said you were still there’’
Then Mummy Osaro looked at her and frowned ‘’okay maybe I said it maybe I didn’t. The most important thing is that I am here now. Oremi, I just tire the store wan kill me today. The new girl I just employed is a waste of…’’

‘’My money is gone!’’ Mama Bukky whispered.

‘’Which money?'' Mummy Osaro replied.

3 Likes

Re: The Cul De Sac by jrhymez: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
ghen ghen
Re: The Cul De Sac by Pukka36(f): 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Talk about nemesis...

Choitongue...MamaBukky
Re: The Cul De Sac by labaski(f): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
I laugh in Swahili for mama bukky ooo.. nemesis indeed.. ds is just d beginning..Na season film
Re: The Cul De Sac by Codyt(m): 1:26am On Jun 25, 2015
So touchmeder, literally mama bukky values money more than her daughter?how priceless angry This is virtually happening in the world today.. ..
Re: The Cul De Sac by OYAY(m): 6:27am On Jun 25, 2015
Awon iya aye leleyi ooooo( this is a ruthless mother)! Kudos to you Touchmeder.
Re: The Cul De Sac by Totino: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Can someone pls tell me d fate of the Eboseles , the Buwas and Jesuorobo ?
Re: The Cul De Sac by Totino: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2015
Can someone pls tell me d fate of the Eboseles, the Buwas and Jesuorobo?
I need to know aw they re doing.
BTW, TOUCHMEDER, u re tooooooooo much!
Re: The Cul De Sac by gal10(f): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2015
See question of life grin grin 'which money' mama bukky is on a long thing..
Re: The Cul De Sac by flow1759: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nice one!!

At least for the first time since a long while, i am a reader and not a writer.

touchmeder pls do me a favour?

As writer in the section like you, i want you to please help me tell your readers to vote for me in the on going Mr Nairaland that is on going and as a matter of fact in the semis.

The format of voting is:

I vote flow1759
CC: NLjega

This is the link https://www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final

PS: Let history be made and a Literature Nairalander wear the crown for the first time since Nairaland.
Re: The Cul De Sac by arabaribiti(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Na so bukola take waka abeg make I call jboy and him father say bukky don waka R.I.P to the dead
Re: The Cul De Sac by alabig(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmmm! That awkward moment when you think that you already have your cake while had it eaten, only to found out you've been outplayed, outwitted and outflanked in your own game of dubiousness. Mama bukky has become a pawn in the game of chess. Karma is just baking her woes and misery in the bakery. Touchmeder keep flying......
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
''Which money?'' Mummy Osaro replied.

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
drtwist:

I want bukky to die because she and her mother frustrated julie to death

Also I want Bawas to do the hit and run so as to know how life is not fair sometime to some people.
yur prayas av bin answered, r yu api nw?
Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
‘’No this will turn to trouble oh. Mummy Osaro, please listen to me and hear me well - I don’t want anything that will affect our friendship. I need my money complete unless…’’

‘’Unless wetin you go doooooo? I don’t know about your money. You didn’t tell me you wanted to keep such an amount in my house. I travelled to the east and only came back this morning. From there, I enter market begin sell. I don’t know anything about your money. If you want to call police oremi callllllllllllllllllllllll!’’

‘’Excuse me?’’ Mama Bukky asked. She was beyond shocked at this stage.

Mummy Osaro ignored her and continued to yell ‘’you heard me right this woman. I said if you want to call police call them. Me I nor get anything hide. I dey here gidigba, I nor run enter anywhere. Na you know where you see that kain money put for inside travelling bag. Oremi, if you get their hotline call them now now. In short where Osaro? Osaro, I beg run go police station make dem help us solve this matter. Yes nah, and while he's away, I will hold you’’

At that stage, Mummy Osaro tried to hold Mama Bukky’s wrapper but the woman slapped her hands and moved away.

‘’Where you dey run go?’’ Mummy Osaro screamed. ‘’I go hold you make police come help us judge the matter. You are a suspect! You are a thief! Oji! You thief person money come drop for my house. Where Osaro? You still dey inside this house? Enter keke go call police for me!’’

‘’You stole my money and that money will kill you!’’ Mama Bukky continued. She picked her travelling bag and began to walk away.

But someone was ready for a fight. Mummy Osaro ran after her and continued to scream ‘’where you dey go? Come back come collect your money nah! Thief, ole, barawo banza! Your pikin die which day and same day you carry money come drop for my house. I sure say na you kill Bukola sef. Bad woman! Ogun go kill you! Shameless pig! Come now make I disgrace you finish. I sabi all your secret; all of them dey inside my hand’’ as she made the last statement, she slapped her palm one against the other.

1 Like

Re: The Cul De Sac by touchmeder: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Selfless Desires / The Child Bride / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.