Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ (35349 Views)

Eid-el-fitr: Aregbesola Provides Free Train Ride / My Train Ride From Enugu To Port Harcourt (Pictures) / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by ifydadiva(f): 6:18pm On May 23, 2015
Cool I guess, never boarded a train tho..
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by hardbody: 6:20pm On May 23, 2015
I am on that part of nairaland again.....how did i even get here
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by olu77(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2015
Trekking is better than this. Where you don reach now?

2 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by pretydiva(f): 6:25pm On May 23, 2015
Following undecided
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by shammah1(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2015
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Transformation Agenda. grin

7 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by clemz85(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2015
if I wan enter that train, I go carry extension wire be that o
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by M4gunners: 6:31pm On May 23, 2015
God bless Jonathan for all the good work he has done so far for nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by cleric(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2015
Not bad actually. To think I was one of those that condemned the this project. You can't blame me especially not after botched similar projects.
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by doe: 6:33pm On May 23, 2015
Na only you enter the train? Hmmmm
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by domopps(m): 6:35pm On May 23, 2015
Thanks for the un requested update!

Cheeeeers
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by kilode100(f): 6:35pm On May 23, 2015
rafhell:
pix or shut up

Lmao cheesy

23 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by omenka(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2015
Op, Op, Op, how many times I call you.

Don't make me bust your bubble here oo!!

Shooo!! Which kind lie be dis?? Even the connecting bridge in Otukpo hasn't been completed!! The train dey fly?? cheesy

The only trains that have been able to reach even Otukpo from Makurdi are those cargo trains carrying sharp sand for building purposes. And I was reliably informed David Mark is the one running that racket. The stuff costs about ten times more in Otukpo than mkd!!

Stop all these things abeg. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by juman(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2015
I still dey wonder if this one nigeria country can get it right.

Those leaders are too unserious to build any sensible country.
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by otokx(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2015
The Railway corporation should be privatized by way of public offer and then it should be listed in the stock exchange, the same thing should be done for NIPOST.

1 Like

Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by flitzetal: 6:46pm On May 23, 2015
Thanks 4 d update
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by Flets: 6:48pm On May 23, 2015
And why is this on FP without good pics or storyline

What is the morale of the post?

4 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by RomanceLander(f): 6:55pm On May 23, 2015
Wow

The train must have an inverter
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by guttentag(m): 7:05pm On May 23, 2015
This is what Train look like

13 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by Abbey2sam(m): 7:07pm On May 23, 2015
Mediocrity at it best
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by donodion(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin grin Op...why the lies??

1. Na only you board the train?.
2. A living sourcr stated the route is yet to be completed.......

Nigerians....na like this we go continue?? Lying with photos of incompleted projects and ambigous project values......haba

1 Like

Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by milodegrea(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2015
efilefun:
Imagine what some people were celebrating... So from benue to rivers state took OP almost 3days, I wonder how many years it would take from benue to Lagos.

GEJ must return to otuoke from Abuja by train hopefully he should be home by June 30th mtchheeeeeeew

Don't always criticise even wen it calls not for such.............. We pray that God will keep us all alive to see the #Change!

2 Likes

Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by dotune(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2015
Is that not the transformation train?
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by denedene(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2015
i want to enta ph to enugu o! hope we won't take days to arrive undecided
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by adexsimply(m): 7:18pm On May 23, 2015
I wonder what this incomplete and unconfirmed trip is doing on the front page angry
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 23, 2015
cleric:
Not bad actually. To think I was one of those that condemned the this project. You can't blame me especially not after botched similar projects.
Name the "botched similar projects". You're just a typical disgruntled Nigerian who condemns before investigating. Stop making excuses.

1 Like

Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by rummmy: 7:39pm On May 23, 2015
PHED just took took the light...I forgot am stil in naija wher MTN call rate to hell is cheapest due to proximity....I dreamed wher I was in canada
Re: My Train Ride From Makurdi, Benue State To Portharcourþ by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2015
Where are the pictures?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Die, Many Injured In Fatal Auto Crash In Delta / 2 U.S Army Helicopters Crash Within 48 Hours, Killing Soldiers (Photos) / The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.