Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- (4856 Views)

Buhari Says Nigeria Has 35 States? / Photo: Some Youths In Nigeria Argue That Nigeria Has 35 States. Leaders Of 2mor / Possible Outcome;2015 Presidential Election In Yoruba States;an Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by Jaypea98: 11:50pm On May 13, 2015
This thread was created with the main objective of dealing with a particular thread created by an esteemed Nairalander @Papaejima1.
Accusing The President Elect Gen. Mohammadu Buhari of saying Nigeria has only 35 States. https://www.nairaland.com/2312465/buhari-says-nigeria-35-states
And as expected PDP goons on this forum decided to make a meal out of it.
It is unfortunate that the audio recording was too short but from my evaluation the General was right on point!!!!!!
REASON : If you listened carefully to the recording the last statement read:
"In all the 35 states, and the uhm...town hall meeting i held in lagos state.........."
The audio didn't go any further but from that incomplete sentence any sensible English literate wouldn't have had any problem comprehending what he said unless ofcourse he was blinded by the shattered umbrella of the PDP.
To bring it down to their level, he simply meant 35 states + Lagos = 36.
I therefore hope that this thread has achieved its objective ,which is ultimately enlightening Papaejima1 and his brainwashed fellows that the general absolutely right with his statement
https://m.ak.fbcdn.net/video.ak/
hvideo-ak-xta1/v/
t42.1790-2/11185928_
10152887942110678_446173874_
n.mp4?
oh=2615de68bee9c775e5957a2948f
69d9a&oe=5553CD98&__gda__
=1431554961_
35e8f8acf9aa73546025d4725a77fb
https://www.facebook.com/
newsdayR/
videos/10152887941570678/
PS This evaluation was made from the incomplete recording and might not be accurate but thanks to A7 for providing us the text interview.
Cc: Omenka

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by manck2: 11:51pm On May 13, 2015
Nigeria has just 26 states.

Where did Buhari get lagos from..

2 Likes

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by A7(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2015
TVC: Now you promised to fight corruption and of course improve security in the country, dont you think these two could be a challenge to really tackle effectively?

GMB: We have three fundamental problems in Nigeria, one insecurity, two unemployment, the damage done to the economy as i have just explained only one part of it the petroleum industry, three corruption.

In all the 35 states and all the town hall meetings i had in Lagos in Kano in Abuja, i emphasize these three points, i could not recall any group or any individual disagreement with me in identifying these three fundamental issues. Now these are issues that wiill certainly take time but we thought of agriculture and mining would help the new government to quickly provide jobs for everybody unemployed and we will give that lot of priority.

Because insecurity and unemployment and corruption is such a viscous circle that has to be broken. If you have insecurity it will affect employment, look at the schools closed in the northeast, the factories, the bridges blown and the unemployment they cause, and what corruption has been doing to us. I have already started persuading Nigerians to be patient with us, we will try and explain at every level what we are doing and how we are doing it and what cooperation we need from Nigerians.

https://www.nairaland.com/2273674/full-text-video-tvc-interviews

GMB does not visit Yobe, that limit the toured states to 35, am damned sure the idi.ot that crop the clip from TVC interview is ignorant of this fact.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by papaejima1: 12:16am On May 14, 2015
Jaypea98:
This thread was created with the main objective of dealing with a particular thread created by an esteemed Nairalander @Papaejima1.
Accusing The President Elect Gen. Mohammadu Buhari of saying Nigeria has only 35 States. https://www.nairaland.com/2312465/buhari-says-nigeria-35-states
It is unfortunate that the audio recording was too short but from my evaluation the General was right on point!!!!!!
"In all the 35 states, and the uhm...town hall meeting i held in lagos state.........."
The audio didn't go any further but from that incomplete sentence any sensible English literate wouldn't have had any problem comprehending what he said unless ofcourse he was blinded by the shattered umbrella of the PDP.
I therefore hope that this thread has achieved its objective ,which is ultimately enlightening Papaejima1 and his brainwashed fellows that the general absolutely right with his statement
hvideo-ak-xta1/v/
t42.1790-2/11185928_
n.mp4?
=1431554961_
newsdayR/
Cc: Omenka Cc: Obiageli
grin grin grin
Clap for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by A7(m): 12:21am On May 14, 2015
Another excerpt from BBC

BBC: I have got to ask you about this because it is a talking point in Nigeria now it's a talking point on social media everybody is wondering about it, you know, they said you came to London to seek medical help you are not healthy enough to stand for the elections, do you want to clarify the state of your health?

GMB: I am as fit as a fiddle, I have just finished touring 35 states of the 36 states, I have conducted townhall meetings in Lagos in Kano in Abuja. Those that are accusing me I will challenge them to some cross country running and see how they will last.

www.nairaland.com/2169445/full-text-video-bbc-interviews

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by ionsman: 1:25am On May 14, 2015
Una get time o.Why do you guys spend so much time trying to convince those f00ls? Once something is useless, it cant be repaired. Enough said.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by Idrismusty97(m): 1:34am On May 14, 2015
I think even the real PDP supporters knows about the town hall meeting and are not really making a meal out of this. The ones bleating around are just ignorant kids who are probably new to politics. I wonder what would be the reaction on their faces when they realized they have hurriedly make a fool out of themselves.

5 Likes

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by miccoy(m): 2:10am On May 14, 2015
You know, when you're getting old, you tend to forget things.
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by OluBendel: 2:30am On May 14, 2015
ionsman:
Una get time o.Why do you guys spend so much time trying to convince those f00ls? Once something is useless, it cant be repaired. Enough said.

Waoh! man, I think that was harsh, though not far from the truth grin. I believe they can still be repaired though, once Buhari opens up the economy properly, opportunities for viable and sustainable means of livelihood will open, and many of them will have less time spewing infantile talks and arguments online wink

5 Likes

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by airzzee(m): 6:31am On May 14, 2015
A7:
TVC: Now you promised to fight corruption and of course improve security in the country, dont you think these two could be a challenge to really tackle effectively?

GMB:

In all the 35 states and all the town hall meetings i had in Lagos in Kano in Abuja, i emphasize these three points, i could not recall any group or any individual disagreement with me in identifying these three fundamental issues.

GMB does not visit Yobe, that limit the toured states to 35, am damned sure the idi.ot that crop the clip from TVC interview is ignorant of this fact.

If your Interpretation is what Buhari meant, then he has a problem with communication in English! I would advise that HE SPEAKS IN HAUSA, SO SOMEBODY ELSE CAN TRANSLATE/INTERPRETE FOR HIM IN ENGLISH! Just some advice.

Meanwhile, there is nothing wrong in defending Buhari on this issue, but I hope we also rise to defend his inability to know the meaning of APC and INEC, and his misrepresentation of his running mate, Prof "Osunbade," now the VP-Elect!

If people (who cannot write/speak SIMPLE English) could go all out lampooning the First Lady, who is not the president of Nigeria, I wonder what such people would say about a president whose communication skills is near zero, who does not know the simple facts about the country he has grabbed by usurpation to lead!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by sammieguze(m): 6:47am On May 14, 2015
I believe everyone is prone to mistake.

Same way you mistakenly wrote simply instead of simple.

airzzee:

If your Interpretation is what Buhari meant, then he has a problem with communication in English! I would advise that HE SPEAKS IN HAUSA, SO SOMEBODY ELSE CAN TRANSLATE/INTERPRETE FOR HIM IN ENGLISH! Just some advice.

Meanwhile, there is nothing wrong in defending Buhari on this issue, but I hope we also rise to defend his inability to know the meaning of APC and INEC, and his misrepresentation of his running mate, Prof "Osunbade," now the VP-Elect!

If people (who cannot write/speak simply English) could go all out lampooning the First Lady, who is not the president of Nigeria, I wonder what such people would say about a president whose communication skills is near zero, who does not know the simple facts about the country he has grabbed by usurpation to lead!

8 Likes

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by quest003: 7:00am On May 14, 2015
of course we have just 35 states and a federal capital territory
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by DonTeamie(m): 7:04am On May 14, 2015
BBC Interview tho'
cool
You've gat a good defensive points
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by Nobody: 7:09am On May 14, 2015
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by tolustx(m): 7:21am On May 14, 2015
[size=20]This is bull sh1t[/size]
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by tucky200(m): 7:21am On May 14, 2015
airzzee:

If people (who cannot write/speak simply English) could go all out lampooning the First Lady, who is not the president of Nigeria, I wonder what such people would say about a president whose communication skills is near zero, who does not know the simple facts about the country he has grabbed by usurpation to lead!

Chei...see as u mumu anyhow
U need serious deliverance
Stay away from hatez
It doesn't help

2 Likes

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by vedaxcool(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2015
But why are jonathan's supporters almost dying of severe e-pain? A disease that with early detection is curable.

Please contact me if you require cure for your Acute e-Pain Syndrome (AEPS)
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by TDonald: 7:29am On May 14, 2015
quest003:
of course we have just 35 states and a federal capital territory
shocked

1 Like

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by olu77(m): 7:34am On May 14, 2015
airzzee:

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by Chigold101(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2015
A7:

GMB: We have three fundamental problems in Nigeria, one insecurity, two unemployment, the damage done to the economy as i have just explained only one part of it the petroleum industry, three corruption.

In all the 35 states and all the town hall meetings i had in Lagos in Kano in Abuja, i emphasize these three points, i could not recall any group or any individual disagreement with me in identifying these three fundamental issues. Now these are issues that wiill certainly take time but we thought of agriculture and mining would help the new government to quickly provide jobs for everybody unemployed and we will give that lot of priority.

Because insecurity and unemployment and corruption is such a viscous circle that has to be broken. If you have insecurity it will affect employment, look at the schools closed in the northeast, the factories, the bridges blown and the unemployment they cause, and what corruption has been doing to us. I have already started persuading Nigerians to be patient with us, we will try and explain at every level what we are doing and how we are doing it and what cooperation we need from Nigerians.

https://www.nairaland.com/2273674/full-text-video-tvc-interviews

did GMB visit Anambra for a town hall meeting? where and which day did it take place?
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by san316(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2015
airzzee:

Guys watch out for this guy, he is a fool with a difference.

1 Like

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by ki02020(m): 7:54am On May 14, 2015
C of O
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by san316(m): 7:55am On May 14, 2015
Chigold101:
did GMB visit Anambra for a town hall meeting? where and which day did it take place?

Did he visit yobe for rally? He didn't hold town hall meetings in 35 states but in lag n Abuja. Learn to comprehend.
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by gwales: 7:56am On May 14, 2015
Jaypea98:
hvideo-ak-xta1/v/
t42.1790-2/11185928_
n.mp4?
=1431554961_
newsdayR/
PS This evaluation was made from the incomplete recording and might not be accurate but thanks to A7 for providing us the text interview.
Cc: Omenka
he visited 35 states with the exception of yobe which he didn't visit
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by arbitter: 8:32am On May 14, 2015
Your title doesnt make any sense. What you should have said is that his statement was about what he said during the Campaign hence the statement' In all the 35 States (which was all the states he campaigned in).

Anyway im sure this clarifies what he meant. ldiots can continue to rant on facebook all they want. He's still President whether they like it or not and that simple reminder kills their spirit so much it makes me smile.

1 Like

Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by Chigold101(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2015
san316:

Did he visit yobe for rally? He didn't hold town hall meetings in 35 states but in lag n Abuja. Learn to comprehend.
so your point is that GMB really forgot the number of states in NIGERIA...lolzzz

It means that Nigerians are in real deeper shit.

No wonder some people call him BBB (Brainless Baba BUHARI)lolzzz
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by Yemiolads(f): 8:48am On May 14, 2015
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by youngsahito(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2015
Pls vote https://www.nairaland.com/subbied
For Miss Nairaland 2015
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by PassingShot(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2015
Why do some of you take children of anger and frustration serious on petty issues?

I have learnt to ignore their childish tantrums since their loss at the polls!
Re: GMB Says Nigeria Has 35 States An He Was RIGHT!!!!!!! -proof Inside- by alotofgrace(m): 9:10am On May 14, 2015
We don't grammar, we need action to make things right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners / Biafra :Is This The Origin Of Unknown Gunmen ~graphic Photos / So SW Isn't Homogenous Yoruba : Just Learnt Of The Ogu(egun) People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.