Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,401 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Am Angry - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Angry (7188 Views)

To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Angry by quest003: 2:20pm On May 14, 2015
izuch:

I need not say you are cursed
Re: I Am Angry by QuinofHearts(f): 4:22pm On May 14, 2015
@op sorry and take heart cry God knows best. He knows why he wanted her back in heaven cry please take heart and don't be angry with God. He knows you are hurt and sad but derz a reason for everything. Please be strong. God bless. embarassed
Re: I Am Angry by veave(f): 5:09pm On May 14, 2015
Please don't forget her children
Re: I Am Angry by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On May 14, 2015
embarassed
May she RIP.

It is So sad

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 14, 2015
Woke up this morning still crying
I read through all our texts dating back two years
The happy new year greetings and the hopes for all the good things that will happen
The Mother's Day greetings of 2014
Her last visit and the arrangements for us to meet and attend an event
Her text asking me to gist her of my naija trip last Christmas
Her asking after after my parents in several texts
As I read them I just wept and I will just yell out
So you are now dead?
You just died nno just like that!!!
Then I turned to my husband and said,na so people dey take die ?

Then my last texts,several of them prayers upon prayers which she could no longer respond to because she was too weak cry cry cry
A strong willed go getter that makes things happen ,the life of the party,weak and in bed not able to rise up or speak
Chai
Ekwensu ogaghi a diri gi nma

my very last text which I asked her daughter to read out to her,I promised her all will be well
I prayed my heart out
I told her I longed to hear her powerful voice and her hearty laughter and that God will do it

This morning as I drove to work my mind drifted again to my dear friend and I yelled out
Chai,so this is it nne m
And tears filled my eyes again
I called to speak with her daughter and my voice started quivering on the phone,thank God it was a voicemail.
If I feel this sad I can only imagine how the children and husband must feel
Re: I Am Angry by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 14, 2015
veave:
Please don't forget her children

As long as there is life in me,I I will never forget them,
This is rough cry cry cry cry
I hope no one comes to my office today, cry cry cry
Today is just a sad day
I can't even focus on anything
Re: I Am Angry by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On May 14, 2015
cry cry
babyosisi:
Woke up this morning still crying
I read through all our texts dating back two years
The happy new year greetings and the hopes for all the good things that will happen
The Mother's Day greetings of 2014
Her last visit and the arrangements for us to meet and attend an event
Her text asking me to gist her of my naija trip last Christmas
Her asking after after my parents in several texts
As I read them I just wept and I will just yell out
So you are now dead?
You just died nno just like that!!!
Then I turned to my husband and said,na so people dey take die ?

Then my last texts,several of them prayers upon prayers which she could no longer respond to because she was too weak cry cry cry
A strong willed go getter that makes things happen ,the life of the party,weak and in bed not able to rise up or speak
Chai
Ekwensu ogaghi a diri gi nma

my very last text which I asked her daughter to read out to her,I promised her all will be well
I prayed my heart out
I told her I longed to hear her powerful voice and her hearty laughter and that God will do it

This morning as I drove to work my mind drifted again to my dear friend and I yelled out
Chai,so this is it nne m
And tears filled my eyes again
I called to speak with her daughter and my voice started quivering on the phone,thank God it was a voicemail.
If I feel this sad I can only imagine how the children and husband must feel
Re: I Am Angry by veave(f): 5:44pm On May 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Today is just a sad day

Please take heart. The death of a loved one is very painful. Ndo Nne.
Re: I Am Angry by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 14, 2015
veave:

Please take heart. The death of a loved one is very painful. Ndo Nne.

Thanks my dear

I need to get off this thread
I can't lose control at work
Re: I Am Angry by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On May 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Thanks my dear

I need to get off this thread
I can't lose control at work
that is a good idea.
Reading the thread is even bringing back painful memories for me.
I can imagine how you feel.
Re: I Am Angry by thorpido(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2015
A lot of things we do not understand in this life.The bible says we know in part and prophecy in part......

We shall know all things at the end.

Isaiah 57:1 says the righteous perishes and no man lays it to heart,merciful men are taken away and none considers that the righteous are taken away from the evil to come.

We all will shed this body someday.

May your friend R.I.P.Be consoled.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by chival(f): 6:20pm On May 14, 2015
@babyosisi: so sorry you are hurting, but that's life for you. With time, it will get easier. Cry and vent as much as you need to. May God give you the strength to overcome this loss. Its more saddening because of the little kids deprived of their mother. I will put them in my prayers.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by bukatyne(f): 7:23pm On May 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Today is just a sad day

May God grant her family and friend the fortitude to bear the loss.

You need to be strong for her kids now. Your family is their second family now.

Hugs.

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 14, 2015
Am sorry for your lose. I just wish scientists would discover a way to defeat death.
Re: I Am Angry by crackhaus: 11:05pm On May 14, 2015
At the risk of incurring the wrath and disgust of a lot of people with the impression that I lack empathy and/or sympathy (not like I even mind), I'm just going to say that I'm sorry for your loss... BUT please get off the internet and go mourn your loved one for God sake.

Do you people's lives revolve around the internet that you have to announce every damn thing on here just to seek attention?

I just can't deal!

Once again, sorry for your loss...

7 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by kukuruku156(f): 10:32am On May 15, 2015
So sorry about your loss sis. I've been there myself and understand how you're feeling.

Please be strong and try to make some sense of it all for the kids. I just can't even begin to imagine how they're taking it.
It is well.
Re: I Am Angry by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On May 15, 2015
Sorry for your loss, please accept my heartfelt sympathies.

Life indeed is meaningless in times like this and you can't help but ask why, I asked so many, when I lost my mum(she was 47) but got no reasonable answers so I decided there probably is no one up there to even listen, because if he could take my mum and others who was one of the best, who indeed practised what they preached and served him selflessly, eventhough she was literally asking to be alive, just like that, then he doesn't exist or is just plain wicked(please understand that I don't mean to dissuade you from believing in him) your thread just brought back memories.

Anyways, cry, scream if you want to but hold on to the memories of her and in time, the pain will become less.

May her soul rest in peace and her loved ones find the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry by freecocoa(f): 10:44am On May 15, 2015
crackhaus:
At the risk of incurring the wrath and disgust of a lot of people with the impression that I lack empathy and/or sympathy (not like I even mind), I'm just going to say that I'm sorry for your loss... BUT please get off the internet and go mourn your loved one for God sake.

Do you people's lives revolve around the internet that you have to announce every damn thing on here just to seek attention?

I just can't deal!

Once again, sorry for your loss...
People mourn in different ways nwoke'm, it's not your place to determine how they should.

Incase you didn't know, people grow attached to things/places and for some, NL is like another family, where they can come to seek succor especially in times like this, so keep the judgemental attitude for another day.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by smartmom(f): 10:56am On May 15, 2015
So sorry to hear this Babyosisi. Death hurts but you know what? time will dull the pain. It is okay to rail but please dont forget to accept the comfort of the Holy Spirit. If we dont heal, the human race would have been extinct. My prayers for you and the family especially the kids. Hugs!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by obi4eze(m): 11:19am On May 15, 2015
Sorry about your loss.

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry by armyofone(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
May she RIP.
It is well with everyone's soul.
a song for you...
Please find solace in this song...shall we gather at the river, the beautiful the beautiful river. gather with the saints at the river that flows from the throne of God.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by armyofone(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2015
Freecocoa,

continue to keep her memories alive. Stay strong.

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 15, 2015
freecocoa:
People mourn in different ways nwoke'm, it's not your place to determine how they should.

Incase you didn't know, people grow attached to things/places and for some, NL is like another family, where they can come to seek succor especially in times like this, so keep the judgemental attitude for another day.
Funniest thing is that no one begged him to comment but he deemed it fit to do so.

His post was an attention-seeking. It's dismal how people commit the same crime they are accusing people of.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by onegig(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2015
I don't understand why people utter words like "I am angry at God and stuff like that" Shows you have a little understanding of what the World is all about and the concept of what evil is actually.

I think the main problem stems from the fact that you believe all human suffering is evil. This is a very egocentric view of good and evil for any humanman to have. Human suffering is not necessarily evil. Evil is entirely a subjective concept.

You go on daily and kill animals, step on ants while walking, use insecticides against cockroaches and so on. You don't consider that evil. You also don't consider killing and eating animals to be evil because eating is necessary to our life.

Well a lot of disease is just micro-organisms feeding on us. Is that evil now because WE are the ones being eaten?

Well that's a hypocritical way at looking at life and evil. In a forest lightning strikes a dead tree, resulting in a small forest fire. In the fire a rabbit is trapped,burned, and lies in terrible agony for several days before death relieves its suffering. Do we consider that God's evil also?

There are some things that are bound to happen and Men/Humans should learn that their concept of evil is flawed and they aren't the only ones in the scheme of things that God created. Being angry at God for something evil that happened to you is a bit too naive to the best of my understanding.

Sorry for your loss though. Wishing you the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by freecocoa(f): 5:13pm On May 15, 2015
armyofone:
Freecocoa,

continue to keep her memories alive. Stay strong.
Thank you dear.
Re: I Am Angry by freecocoa(f): 5:29pm On May 15, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Funniest thing is that no one begged him to comment but he deemed it fit to do so.

His post was an attention-seeking. It's dismal how people commit the same crime they are accusing people of.
Don't mind the imbeside(according to my neighbour).grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Effect Of Single Parenting On A Child / 13 Questions For Feminists / Just For My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.