Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

13 Questions For Feminists - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Questions For Feminists (7042 Views)

#WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" / 13 Questions Nigerian Parents Ask When You Say You’re Going To Visit A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2015
Feminists believe and make people believe that over the years, ladies have not been tolerated fairly simply due to a biological condition (gender) beyond their control. we all know their endgame is lesbianism and easy marriage dissolution cos women have held political offices from time immemorial.(www.nairaland.com/2318156/feminism-inherent-evils).
So, without further ado, lets get to the questions.

1. since ladies want to assume the position of men, can they start toasting men freely and asking their hands in marriages, and deal with the rejection, neglect and other reactions that come with it, and also payment of groom prices

2. can they quickly conclude on the campaign whey they can walk bare-chested?, we know y'all have good points here

3.When do men get to become victims of rape and sexual assault?

4. Since feminism seeks to legalize abortion, is this still considered murder at least for those who have a conscience?

5. With you and your husband in the vehicle, will you step out to change your flat tyres in the rain and get your hair and makeup all muddy and wet?

6. Its no news that several women are now in the force but compared to females dont you think many males have lost and more still risk loosing their lives in wars, battle fields, hence part of the reason for more number of females than males in our world today.?

7. Do you really think its a man who controls and supervises the affairs of a home in a functional marriage?

8. Imagine this, if you are walking home from
somewhere and you see a naked man running down the
street screaming what will be your first reaction think about it
……….. now if a WOMAN did this what would you do?

9. When a man is born they cut off his foreskin
WITHOUT HIS OR HIS PARENTS permission and when a
woman is born nothing happens if men get their
foreskins cut off then women should get their libias cut
off its only fair right?

10. shouldn't the famous line “Women and
children first” in hostage situations and the popular "Ladies first" line be reconsidered?

11. Since a male and a female are responsible for pregnancy, it is unfair that only the woman has to suffer the childbirth pain shey, shouldnt feminists start another equality campaign along this line?

12. If men stopped looking at women as a sexual object
would women stop dressing as a sexual object?

13. On one hand, feminism claims to be about total gender equality,
but on the other, feminism demands special treatment for
women. How is this justified?

Lol, Feminism doesn’t really have a philosophy. It’s barely
even an ideology. It’s mostly just a series of temper
tantrums thrown by a privileged minority.
i think It’s time for to stop being oversensitive to a non-existent victimization and start thinking about how women can help make the world better.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1oqyrflOQFc

5 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
It takes a lot of balls to be a feminist, I really do not admire the hard core feminists though, most of them are lonely but act like thay are not.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by lilmax(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
We need number 3 grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Nigeria youth go and clean up that messed up jungle called Nigeria.

Feminism is not your problem.

Fuel still scarce and the little bar you have in your phone you are here typing trash.

Isi okpukpo

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Abeg ask them o. They want equal rights but not equal duties!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2015
firstEVA:
It takes a lot of balls to be a feminist, I really do not admire the hard core feminists though, most of them are lonely but act like thay are not.
How do you know a lonely person?

You live in their life to determine if they are lonely?.

Does having a man in someone's life mean she's happy?

8 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Ngokafor(f): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Fuel still scarce and the little bar you have in your phone you are here typing trash.

Isi okpukpo

....Dont mind the idle cowards.,empty heads convulsing over feminism while their country is in shambles.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
VictoriaBee:

How do you know a lonely person?

You live in their life to determine if they are lonely?.

Does having a man in someone's life mean she's happy?
pls stop asking me questions, make your contributions, I have made mine.

8 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2015
OP is obsessed with feminism and I thought his sisters are not feminist.
If we can't do all that, I guess that makes us pseudo-feminists.
Why killing yourself over us(pseudo-feminist)? grin

7 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 03, 2015
firstEVA:
pls stop asking me questions, make your contributions, I have made mine.
Good for you.
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2015
I can see Dinachi viewing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Vivly(f): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2015
I wonder what feminists are still fighting for. There's already gender equality. No constitution stops you from running for the highest political office in Nigeria and none stops you from marrying your agemate so you could have equal rights in marriage.
Some peeps just want to bother themselves with the feminist logic because it's the contemporary ish that makes them sound intelligent to their kind.
Goodluck NL feminists. You remind me of fishes that want bicycles.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2015
where do we start from....this is a western problem.
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
[quote author=VictoriaBee post=34377919]OP is obsessed with feminism and I thought his sisters are not feminist.
If we can't do all that, I guess that makes us pseudo-feminists.
Why killing yourself over us(pseudo-feminist)?

yh my sisters arnt feminists and r successful and so r many other great women in Nigeria.... since u want equality, shey u go like play ur fav. sports against ur fellow male equal grin

4 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by 5minsmadness: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
2. can they quickly conclude on the campaign whey they can walk bare-chested?, we know y'all have good points here

Y'all saw what he did there? grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by TooNoisy(f): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
firstEVA:

Spot on. Nigerians are about the easiest people to confuse. One wonders why the feminists movement isn't getting any attention in Asia and the Middle East, but seems to be talked about in Nigeria.

But the truth is that feminism isn't making headway in Nigeria at all. We just have a bunch on wannabees on Nairaland who want to feel western but if you examine their lives there is nothing feminist about them.

One of the leading feminists on Nairaland recently got married and traveled abroad to join her husband where she is not currently working. She has not worked for the past one year; all she does is clean, cook and come here to grumble about men on Nairaland. Lot's of such goons in the family section. Just go into the the family section fun room and you will hear their real stories. All they do is cook and clean but the come out and shout they are feminists. Jobless people in real life.

How many of you feminists take turns to cook with your husband? How many of you feminists take turns to do dishes with your husband? How many of you feminists take turns to do heavy lifting with your husbands? A complete bunch of jokers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
winner01:
I won't. why? i'm not good in sport.

I'm studying Pharmacology and I compete equally with male. So?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by BABE3: 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
TooNoisy:

Spot on. Nigerians are about the easiest people to confuse. One wonders why the feminists movement isn't getting any attention in Asia and the Middle East, but seems to be talked about in Nigeria Nairaland.

That's the only place feminism gets talked about; Nairaland. No one does anything or says anything on feminism in Nigeria, apart from that chiamanda woman (I destroyed her name). She writes an article once every 4 months to tickle women's fancy, then crawls back to her cave. grin

The reason for feminism taking a back seat isn't far fetched, we have bigger fish to fry in nigeria. A concrete judicial and law enforcement system needs to be established before laws in favor of feminism can be passed and effective. Hardly 3 square meals for most, no electricity, fuel, clean water..... feminism is at the bottom of that list.

The irony is, it's the Nigerian females in developed country that mostly support feminism (after dey don belleful), not the ones back home. Meanwhile, the ones back home are the ones in need to embrace the movement. It's very easy to talk about feminism all day with unlimited wifi, smooth roads and constant electricity.

Talk about medicine for someone else's headache. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I won't. why? i'm not good in sport.

I'm studying Pharmacology and I compete equally with male. So?
So u try oo, there are professions better suited for males, the same goes for ladies, and many r suited for both sexes...point is u can b great without necessarily accepting the "cage" that feminism seems to offer, except ofcourse u r in bondage and need liberation... i bn thnk say u b psycology or law student b4 cos na dem dey argue pass grin

3 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
winner01:
So u try oo, there are professions better suited for males, the same goes for ladies, and many r suited for both sexes...point is u can b great without necessarily accepting the "cage" that feminism seems to offer, except ofcourse u r in bondage and need liberation... i bn thnk say u b psycology or law student b4 cos na dem dey argue pass grin
Is Chimamanda in bondage? No

Is Beyonce in bondage? No

Is Ekiti state firstlady who's a feminist in bondage? No

Was Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti in bondage? No

Is Oprah Winfrey in bondage? No

Is Hilary Clinton who spoke for feminism during her campaign in bondage? No

You necessary don't have to be in bondage to be a feminist.
Feminism = Women rights advocate.
There are little female kids who need liberation to cater for.

5 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by lezz(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
Vivly:
I wonder what feminists are still fighting for. There's already gender equality. No constitution stops you from running for the highest political office in Nigeria and none stops you from marrying your agemate so you could have equal rights in marriage.
Some peeps just want to bother themselves with the feminist logic because it's the contemporary ish that makes them sound intelligent to their kind.
grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Is Chimamanda in bondage? No

Is Beyonce in bondage? No

Is Ekiti state firstlady who's a feminist in bondage? No

Was Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti in bondage? No

Is Oprah Winfrey in bondage? No

Is Hilary Clinton who spoke for feminism during her campaign in bondage? No

You necessary don't have to be in bondage to be a feminist.
Feminism = Women rights advocate.
There are little female kids who need liberation to cater for.
Dont drive at hasty conclusions especially with the private lives of those people u mentioned there, feminism is not women rights in its entirety, go to the link i posted in the first paragraph mayb ull see what feminism really is...una naija feminists sef.

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
winner01:
Dont drive at hasty conclusions especially with the private lives of those people u mentioned there, feminism is not women rights in its entirety, go to the link i posted in the first paragraph mayb ull see what feminism really is...una naija feminists sef.
Do you know the private life of non-feminists you have been exalting?

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Do you know the private life of non-feminists you have been exalting?
what r u really fighting for or better put what do you think feminism drives at?

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
winner01:
what r u really fighting for or better put what do you think feminism drives at?
Its definition.
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by winner01(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Its definition.
wts ur own def. na?, cos from d look of things na only folo folo naija feminists dey do grin.

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by esscence00: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
firstEVA:
you've said all especially razz morons claiming feminist here. but its all man-hating in disguise. smiley

1 Like

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by esscence00: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Vivly:
this madam has killed it all. grin grin. just wait for it grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by BreezyRita(f): 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

Isi okpukpo

Ok. We've seen you, feminist!
But is he begging you for fuel??
Answer the questions and leave the Nigerian situation out of this!
Or tell me, if the fuel scarcity ceases, will you stop man -hating?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Questions For Feminists by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
BreezyRita:

Ok. We've seen you, feminist!
But is he begging you for fuel??
Answer the questions and leave the Nigerian situation out of this!
Or tell me, if the fuel scarcity ceases, will you stop man -hating?

Na wah! Why is this cockroach quoting me undecided

Pls educate yourself before quoting me. I don't wanna loose some brain cells tonight.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Unmarried Single Women So Bitter And Frustrated ? / Pls Advise.my Wife Is Making Me Sick. / Husband Abused By Mum-in-law Right In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.