Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid (28521 Views)

Picture Of Governor Okorocha Riding A Bicycle, Hailed By Students / Fashola: When I Met Tinubu, I Ran Errands For Him / See The Latest Car Of Governor Fayose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by stephenduru: 6:35am On May 14, 2015
Life has stages.It starts from childhood and ends in adulthood.

Checkout this throwback photo of Governor Fashola of Lagos state when he was a kid.He was dressed in a white shirt with a matching bow tie.Fashola's swag did not start today.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/see-photo-of-governor-fashola-of-lagos.html

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by agarawu23(m): 6:36am On May 14, 2015
wow

who are the ppl saying he stole Lagos state money undecided

from his dressing we can see he was born with a silver spoon cheesy

I wasn't born with a silver spoon not even robber spoon BUT I am working hard for one. cheesy cheesy

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by pegolala(m): 6:36am On May 14, 2015
face of a transformer

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by WASMOG(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2015
There is no limit of what u can achieve and with God all thins are possible baba God pls help me so I can also be great in life ( POLAC) here I come

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by omenka(m): 6:44am On May 14, 2015
Lmao. Dude hasn't changed one bit!!

Op I wish you had titled the thread "guess who" for at least some time and see the responses you get. I believe a lot of them would have said BRF. cheesy

Great guy. smiley. He sorta looks like a bully. cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by nerodenero: 6:53am On May 14, 2015
One of the few leaders I respect.

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Decentdamsel(f): 7:13am On May 14, 2015
I smell FP
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Nobody: 7:15am On May 14, 2015
Fashola, the ugliest ajebo boy ever liveth! I love him, but truth be said, he looks malnourished here.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by nwafuluozoh: 7:16am On May 14, 2015
Who cares?
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by olaideeeedris(m): 7:16am On May 14, 2015
The face of the genius has not really changed.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by TeamSimple(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2015
The Lion of Lagos..so much leadership attribute the picture depicts. He always looks focused. Fash my HERO, Fashola my ROLE MODEL.

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by wunmi590(m): 7:36am On May 14, 2015
See him head as he big like lagoon grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by efilefun(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2015
ok
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by vedaxcool(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2015
lol grin he ended being slim despite being chubby as a kid.
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by teemanbastos(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2015
[size=48pt]my rolemodel [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by TDonald: 7:44am On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
wow

who are the ppl saying he stole Lagos state money undecided

from his dressing we can see he was born with a silver spoon cheesy

I wasn't born with a silver spoon not even robber spoon BUT I am working hard for one. cheesy cheesy
who asked U undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Babe2sure(f): 7:55am On May 14, 2015
Hmmm.......
Mere looking at him in this picture, the face despicts someone not so much in words but in action and a deep sense of purpose.
That is the face of the man; The man who's zeal of public service and decent politicking his well mixed.
A visionary leader dedicated to the cause of his people.

Yeah, the quintessential leader.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by IamPatriotic(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2015
His Excellency has been boldly focus from the day one

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Demmzy15(m): 8:01am On May 14, 2015
GMB my hero, FAYEMI my role model, FASHOLA my mentor and Rochas our next Presido! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by agarawu23(m): 8:05am On May 14, 2015
TDonald:
who asked U undecided
e concern u? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by mcquin(m): 8:06am On May 14, 2015
Dudes above me are gay...*dodges lagoon*

Well that niccur is Naija's best leader alive.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by asumo12: 8:08am On May 14, 2015
Oya gbogbo agarawu area

iRep
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by nanauju(f): 8:37am On May 14, 2015
His lips didn't change
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by mikeczay: 8:46am On May 14, 2015
LIKE TO SHOW RESPECT TO BRF

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by horlabiyi(m): 8:49am On May 14, 2015
God see the signallicious forehead. With that forehead you can watch cnn/bbc by just putting wire there cheesy
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Nobody: 8:53am On May 14, 2015
The nose and tiny upper lip has been there, lols
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Mogidi: 9:08am On May 14, 2015
Monday
Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was an Infant
Tuesday
Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Tot
Wednesday
Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid
Thursady
Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Boy
Friday
Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Man
Saturday
Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was An Old Man
Sunday
Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Became a woman

I cringe any time I see yet another photograph of King Fashola
Una no dey taya?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Barselonia(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2015
ok
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by jnrbayano(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2015
He already looked APC from cradle.
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by kingarizona1(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2015
started from the bottom smiley
Re: Photo Of Governor Fashola When He Was A Kid by Profkomolafe(m): 9:09am On May 14, 2015
SEE MY BOY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin DAT IZ HOW WE ROLLLLL lipsrsealed shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Health: DSS Plans Massive Clampdown On Social Media Users / Dangote Pays Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.