Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree (4922 Views)

Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. / Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Houseofglam7(f): 8:54am On May 14, 2015
alberto2k:
why does it looks like Cuban Cigars to me

if Davido/HKN gang wants to get the real deal, Let them come over to my farm and try AJ weed with me na. . . undecided undecided

Dem go High pass world trade centre grin grin

anyways if itz real Weed they smoking. . they should blaze ON! mehn

My own Smoking/highing spree in Ajegunle loading. . . cool

You gat me ROTFL
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by KINGpharoah: 9:07am On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:
Cool Pix
I may not be there yet , but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
Album Loading... Join you guys soon
smiley
Guy y not concentrate on dropping one or two singles first. Imo o.
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by onatisi(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2015
KINGpharoah:

Guy y not concentrate on dropping one or two singles first. Imo o.
no be only singles ,na doubles he go drop. So u too believe that the guy is an artiste, na wa ooo.
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by vizkiz: 9:46am On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol
No wahala

I wish i could do a little voice note.. but u know piracy things

School is slowing me down

But next month eerm, from 15th expect like 3 or 4 singles from

Cuz i will be free to do studio works then

finally! Now you are talking! cheesy
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by onatisi(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:

finally! Now you are talking! cheesy
he is finally talking When others have started doing their own things!!!! Life is all about actions and not about talking .
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by vizkiz: 10:44am On May 14, 2015
onatisi:
he is finally talking When others have started doing their own things!!!! Life is all about actions and not about talking .

it takes time you know...you don't have to rush into things if you want them to last
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by onatisi(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2015
vizkiz:

it takes time you know...you don't have to rush into things if you want them to last
ok I have heard u,I no go argue . But remember time and tide waits for noone . So if somebody wants to wait for time ,the person is free .
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by Chinum: 11:48am On May 14, 2015
Tomorrow whn kidney, lungs or liver start to dance awilo na "popular beloved musician needs 2 million for transplant" we go de hear. lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by temitemi1(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2015
Ride on alagba hahn!
hahn:

I will like everyone reading this to stretch their hands out to their phone, laptops or pc and let's say a prayer for this young brother of ours.

Father, any winsh chasing this guy from his village I pray you send them packing back to the village! Amen!

Any spirit of temitemi1 that is keeping this guy's mind from creating something sensible, I destroy! Amen!

Any spirit of barcanista that is making him write a new song and then tear it up and try to write a new one then tear it up, father destroy!

Any spirit of mogidi that will make this guy compose rubbish, father destroy!

Any evil firefire, tit, severussnape and other TANOID retrogressive spirit father destroy!

Let his success be like seun. But without the Tonto Dike obsession. Amen!

Brother receive it!

Now, to donate money for this guy's album kindly PM me for my account details. We really need to help this guy grin
Re: Photos: Davido & His HKN Gang Get High During A Smoking Spree by KINGpharoah: 1:18pm On May 14, 2015
onatisi:
no be only singles ,na doubles he go drop. So u too believe that the guy is an artiste, na wa ooo.
na tru sef,cos if he is one he shuld better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic / Spelling Bee Actress Keke Palmer Going Wild – See Photos / Aki N Paw Paw Star "Chinedu" With His Adorable Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.