Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. (60400 Views)

Davido, His Father Adeleke, Others Dance Inside His Dad's Private Jet / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido, His DJ, Ecool And Ladies In Swimsuit Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Daminaj1(f): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Davido, his elder brother Wale and big sister Ashley Adaji who got married last year are all Directors at their father's company Pacific Holdings.

A quick look at the company's Director details shows that Wale and David Adeleke play a more silent role while sister Ashley Adaji is an Executive Director of Pacific Holdings Limited. It is stated that she oversees the Human Resources and Administrative functions of the company.

Source: http://www.daminaj.com/2017/03/davido-father-company-pacific-holdings.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Daminaj1(f): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
More details on their operations.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by subtlemee(f): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hmm..God just take time bless some people before them even born,this one don pass silver spoon o

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by auntysimbiat(f): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by IamAirforce1: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Good to know
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by kiddoiLL(m): 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
enh igbayen wa kor

39 Likes

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Bowwow11(m): 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
money bag
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by decatalyst(m): 10:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nah to hustle really hard so that my sons and daughters can inherit enviable properties and not my children fighting on top one small change.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by LesbianBoy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mstcheew!

Wetin concern me...

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by axortedbabe(f): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Na news b dis abi?
Na me for b director there abi?
Abeg who fit help slap this op..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Daminaj1(f): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
axortedbabe:
Na news b dis abi?

WHy not slap me yourself. Easier that way

5 Likes

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by botad(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2017
If the name of your father cannot open a door for you, do all you can and let your name open doors for your children.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by SNOWCREAM(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2017
Before nko?

Na Wizkid wan be director?

3 Likes

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 25, 2017
I see grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Before nko?

Na Wizkid wan be director?
I tire o
Make we comot pant because he be director for him papa venture grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Tazdroid(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Good for them
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Faz3: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Congrat to davido!!

By the way Download the trending app Social Hub It is fast and lit.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wSocialhub_4670607

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Tazdroid(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2017
axortedbabe:
Na news b dis abi?
grin
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by SeniorZato(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Watin the guy wan direct?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by realGURU(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Nairaland
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by napoleon77(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Daminaj1:
Davido, his elder brother Wale and big sister Ashley Adaji who got married last year are all Directors at their father's company Pacific Holdings.

A quick look at the company's Director details shows that Wale and David Adeleke play a more silent role while sister Ashley Adaji is an Executive Director of Pacific Holdings Limited. It is stated that she oversees the Human Resources and Administrative functions of the company.

Source: http://www.daminaj.com/2017/03/davido-father-company-pacific-holdings.html

They are directors in their fathers company! How is that news?

4 Likes

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Solowande(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
subtlemee:
Hmm..God just take time bless some people before them even born,this one don pass silver spoon o
na both silver, gold and diamond spoon add together

2 Likes

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by naijablood: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
He got controversial last year when he started the #jailbobrisky trend on instagram . the Zeus as he is popularly called teamed up with OBO himself to make a banging refix of the hit "IF" ..

DOWNLOAD HERE

Follow him on Instagram via @officialtintet

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
I want to be their partner.
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by DollarAngel(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Good for them na me go be director before nonsense
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by opalu: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hmm
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Make Davido a director to spend your investments

2 Likes

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by oviejnr(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Good, same way i work for mine
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Smartademu(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wetin concern me?

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by eph123(f): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Redundant news. Who would a father make directors of his company, strangers on the street?

2 Likes

Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by rawpadgin(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
directing people that are 10times more intelligent than he is

but that's non of my business sha
Re: Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. by Amberon: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.