Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Confession - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confession (1344 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / My Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession by Benheart1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2006
A PRETTY GIRL WENT TO CHURCH, TO MAKE A CONFESSION TO A PRIEST. THE MAN ASKED HER WHAT THE MATTER IS. SHE THEN SAID MY BOYFRIEND DID SOMETHING BAD TO ME. THE PASTOR NOW KISSED HER AND SAID DID HE DO THIS TO U? SHE SAID NO, HE HUGGED HER AND SAID DID HE DO THIS TO U? SHE SAID NO, HE NOW PULLED OFF HER CLOTH AND SAID DID HE DO THIS TO U? SHE SAID NO, HE NOW MADE LOVE TO HER AND SAID DID HE DO THIS TO U? SHE SAID NO, AND THEN HE NOW SAID WHAT IS THE THING HE DID THAT IS MAKING U TO BE CRYING? THEN THE GIRL SAID "HE GAVE ME AIDS." THE PASTOR, THEN FAINTED,
Re: Confession by iice(f): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2006
Hhehehehe i have heard this joke before grin
Re: Confession by accamfacy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2006
i have'nt hard anything i need to hear more cheesy
Re: Confession by Necorios(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2006
That pastor just signed his own death warrant! Too bad!
Re: Confession by EmemJU(f): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2006
Hahaha! Serves him right.
Re: Confession by hayprof(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2006
THEN FAINTED,

LMAO, Who End Am? cheesy grin
Re: Confession by babonboard(f): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
heheheheheheheheheh
serves him right
Re: Confession by Gradonz: 2:43am On Oct 01, 2006
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa must av been a randy pastor. Devil really dealt wt him. Must av had his field day.
Re: Confession by kiki(f): 3:51am On Oct 01, 2006
Pastor Pastor Pastor the pastor was just avin a lil fun i guess it turned out to be somthin else grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin maybe pastor was Hot at dat time grin grin
Re: Confession by Orlaitan: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2006
Dats extreme 4 a man of God!.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Dell Studio 1745 For Sale At A Great Price Of 120k Naira / I Am In Dire Need Of Financial Help / Folks, If I Dont Call Your Name Then Dont Call Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.