Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,008 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Music: Do you Know any one hit wonders? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Do you Know any one hit wonders? (664 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian 'ONE HIT WONDERS' / Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? / One Hit Wonders That You've Missed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music: Do you Know any one hit wonders? by toluwalomo(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2009
Me and my buddies got talking about artistes who showed so much promise with a single (or album) but never really lived to the hype and talent.

Here are my one hit wonders

1. Whoomp There it is- Tag Team

2. Ice Ice Baby-Vanialla Ice

3. Soul E Baba Soul E

4. Jump Around House of Paingrin

5. Keffee after that Bramama song she ran out of ideas.

6. F**k it ( I don't want you back) Eamon

7. 808 Blaque

8. Don't Walk Away Jade (love that song)

9. Who let the dogs out-Baha Men

10. Macarena-Los Del Rio

11. Because I got high-Afro Man

12. Never Leave u (o-oh) Lumidee

13. The Reason Hoobastank

Yours?
Re: Music: Do you Know any one hit wonders? by tosinaded(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2009
soul e was an overhyped piece of gabbage!
Re: Music: Do you Know any one hit wonders? by MrCrackles(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2009
DragOn~Opposite of H20
Re: Music: Do you Know any one hit wonders? by toluwalomo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2009
Yea Men, Drag-On, so much promise. I wonder what happened. He was an ill type dude!
Re: Music: Do you Know any one hit wonders? by BajaGold(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2009
Soulja Boy ~ Crank That

(1) (Reply)

Grab Your Copy Now! You Can't Miss It / Naijanoize.com(buy The Illest Beats Online @ The Cheapest Rates Ever) / I Thought It Be Nice To Share This With Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.