Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) (32095 Views)

Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN / Wizkid & Davido Failed To Show-up At Olamide’s #OLIC2 Concert(fans Reaction) / Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by johnstar(m): 9:07am On May 14, 2015
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by boolet: 9:07am On May 14, 2015
I concur

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Nobody: 9:07am On May 14, 2015
How is it any of her business.
Na her leg dem use trek?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by omonla555: 9:07am On May 14, 2015
Biology
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Yemiolads(f): 9:07am On May 14, 2015
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Profkomolafe(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2015
let them TREK . ARE YOU IN ANY WAY AFFECTED?/

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by absoluteSuccess: 9:08am On May 14, 2015
Why cry at what amuse and put the doers in spotlight? If trekking is now en vogue for some to be celebrated, pls let them.

If the leaders failed at making the country work, stopping the trekkers from trekking or not stopping them from trekking won't make any economic difference.

I think Omotola should also trek for what she complain about here, if not, her outburst is hypocritical.

The trekkers are using the platform that is available to them to do exactly what omotola loved to do on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 14, 2015
Omotola has started talking now,she was quiet all through the election season.
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Tenim47(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2015
Dat creat anoda source of employment, . . GMB AT WORK
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by bangele: 9:08am On May 14, 2015
I`m thinking of trekking for ambode but I no sure say him go pay beta
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Decentdamsel(f): 9:09am On May 14, 2015
Flashh:
I see those trekkers as jobless people.

Wat I see them as pass Jobless

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by missKiffy(f): 9:10am On May 14, 2015
I agree with her, what's all this craze about trekking

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by bangele: 9:10am On May 14, 2015
njays24:
Omotola has started talking now,she was quiet all through the election season.
swiry what were you expecting her to say during the election?
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Onyeudo1: 9:10am On May 14, 2015
Don't mind the jobless youths,trekking
With hunger one day u hear somebody
Don slump.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by ceejay80s(m): 9:11am On May 14, 2015
Which time all these trekkers visit their doctor last for check up?, some of them heart fit no strong reach but eye service go put dem for their grave, these people wey u dey trekk for dey visit their doctor regularly, if u collapse and die for road na sara, ur own chapter don close
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Jannie1999(f): 9:11am On May 14, 2015
Is joblessness sha instead of dem to use their time for sth reasonable they use it to trek for ppl who dont care about dem

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by popson1st: 9:14am On May 14, 2015
Word..
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by amakajoe(f): 9:16am On May 14, 2015
That's the new notice me version in nigeria now grin
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by ceejayluv(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2015
I respect her but she should shut her trap in this case.... The recent treks will give Nigerian youths the concept and courage to do innovative things to attract publicity for worthy causes.
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Onyeudo1: 9:20am On May 14, 2015
Don't mind the jobless youths, trekking
Out of hunger one day you hear somebody
Has slumped
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 14, 2015
politricks:
The first trekker made a promise and kept that promise by trekking so he is the original trekker. Others are just copycats.
The first trekker was/is a 419 suspect.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by ceejayluv(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2015
Onyeudo1:
Don't mind the jobless youths, trekking Out of hunger one day you hear somebody Has slumped
better than committing crimes though....
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Westlife2013(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2015
Nigerians are always copy cat....one person claimed he trekked and the other follow follow...if anything bad happens during the process dem go say na Devil do am. Devil sef don suffer for naija hand

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by rahimatd1(f): 9:22am On May 14, 2015
Omosexy Is right, d first trekker was d original trekker others ar jst jobless n Also wnt attention

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by tellwisdom: 9:22am On May 14, 2015
Who is trekker??...Abo trekker of Egypt?? sad ...what did he do?? sad
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by rexpet: 9:22am On May 14, 2015
.. my brother make u no follow book ooo, look am and go your way... follow follow
If u dey follow follow
Make u open eye
If u dey follow follow
Make u open sense...
Fela, u don talk am, people now follows without using there sense
RIP to d Abami Eda himself.. the great man who had seeing Nigeria's tommrw
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Ibexgold: 9:25am On May 14, 2015
Ithink she making some sense.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by vivypretty(f): 9:26am On May 14, 2015
I have meaning to ask.how do we know that this people really trekked. is there a camera man that video them
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by queebeediva(f): 9:29am On May 14, 2015
She has said it all! I mean what's the point of trekking when you will soon be forgotten? Abeg instead I think we should forcus on how to improve our economic and improve our standard of living because its only jobless persons that can do that! Lastly let me trek from upstair to downstair to dry my cloth.Pls peeps take note!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by absoluteSuccess: 9:30am On May 14, 2015
Decentdamsel:

Wat I see them as pass Jobless
Change your thinking, let people do what excites the society, fun has its place, adventure has its place and so also job.
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by clemz88(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2015
I support your jor. All they do is trek for thieves that embezzles the countries money. Instead of trekking to protest against the calamities facing we country . They chose to waste precious time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Chidinma Stylish In White Outfit / Lagos Burial For Henrietta Kosoko Cancelled As Her Family Hijacks Plans / Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.