Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) (32098 Views)

Omotola Blasts Lagos Government And PHCN / Wizkid & Davido Failed To Show-up At Olamide’s #OLIC2 Concert(fans Reaction) / Omotola Blasts Buhari On Twitter Over The Death Of UNILAG Student Oluchi(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 14, 2015
I don't care about what Omotola said but one thing I do know is Nigerians sabi fall person hand. Am even ashamed of all these trekkers cause they are adding to the already existing bad name this country has cause of the people they are all fooliing themselves trekking for . if only y'all supporting those foolishh trekkers knows how the outside world sees Nigeria as a nation, you will be ashame of being a Nigerian angry

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by JJBROS(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2015
THIS LADY CALL OMOTOLA SHOULD SHUT HER DIRTY MOUTH UP. SHE MAKE HER NAME THRU HOME VIDEOS BUT THOSE GUYS WANT TO MAKE

THEIR NAMES THRU TREKKING. WHO WANT TO BE POOR? U THINK TREKKING NA SMALL JOB?
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Sharp9: 9:42am On May 14, 2015
Seconded. If anybody is willing to trek because of poor governance,looting, corruption in the system, lack of power supply etc i will gladly join. To me, it means trekking for my future.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by kaima1984(f): 9:42am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
She's lookin for cheap publicity. Dis naija celebs ehn
I laugh in French,omo sexy is d last on d list of cheap publicity, u hear?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Humblebloke(m): 9:42am On May 14, 2015
Someone should tell that woman with a 43 day old baby to store some breast milk and leave the baby @ home....
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 14, 2015
There are numerous health benefits to trekking. It's a form of exercise And it will surely burn loads of calories, healthy way to shed weight; keeping the vital organs in top notch.

Anything that encourages people to do away with their sedentary lifestyle, I'm in favour!

As long as they are happy doing it, let them be. Omotola is happy acting and they are happy trekking!
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by denedene(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2015
omotola keep your thoughts to yourself only speak when necessary. when you were dishing out music, you didn't sing your future away abi? angry
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by czarr(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2015
I dey wait for nollywood film....."IBU treks to Spain".....lack of a inspiration
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by symbianDON(m): 9:48am On May 14, 2015
I wonder why people are bothered about the trekkers.....they should be left alone after all there is freedom of trekking in Nigeria. omotola let them trek to wherever they want so long as they aren't trekking to your house!!
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Kanmyos(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2015
for naija!
nofin wey we no fit do....i dnt blame d trekkers tho...dey jez used dt as a medium to b popular...
nd at d end of d day....#somechangesifnotmuch go enter pocket.
abi hw u see am?
nor b biznes??
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 14, 2015
I'm still not sure why our scientist haven't seize the opportunity to test theories on the effects of excercise on out wellbeing.

Before these Trekkers embark on their journeys, I was expecting some researchers to test check for weights, take blood samples ( for liver, kidney function) urine samples, blood pressure, etc and repeat the same test afterwards for analysis.
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by WILSON(f): 9:55am On May 14, 2015
THE CAUSE OF THIS TREKKING IS JOBLESSNESS. GRADUATES EVEN MASTER DEGREE HOLDERS ARE JOBLESS. THIS TREK IS TO TELL YOU THAT NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE JOBLESS. IF THEY HAVE JOB THEY WOULDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO DO ALL THESE TREKKING JARE. THAT'S MY OPINION

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by hensben(m): 9:55am On May 14, 2015
The only actress nigeria ladies should emulate...I like everything about this lady.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by blesoh(f): 9:56am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
C'mon pple knws her,wats d cheap publicity here,for telling d truth?
She's too big for that.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Vikfarad(m): 9:56am On May 14, 2015
samuel900:
HOW ON EARTH HAVE U CONTRIBUTE TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS COUNTRY? HOW MANY YOUTH OUT THERE HAVE YOU HELP
She has a NGO called Omotola youth empowerment program(OYEP)

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2015
useless youths indeed,they will not protest because of power failure but they will trek to celebrate holligans in power, what a shame from shameful generation that can't stand up to all idiotic politicians in Nigeria. Shame to all the useless youth in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by UthyWebAppsMan(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:

It's Omotola ur talking bout, she doesn't need CHEAP publicity. She's got a point

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by psalmsjob: 10:03am On May 14, 2015
samuel900:
HOW ON EARTH HAVE U CONTRIBUTE TO THE SUCCESS OF THIS COUNTRY? HOW MANY YOUTH OUT THERE HAVE YOU HELP
This her comment could go a long way to help some youths, you "Samuel900" inclusive who thinks monetary "help" is the only kind of help there is.

Most Nigerian youths are sycophants.

Trekking against unemployment for instance is more honorable and worthwhile than trekking for Jonathan the daft of all people is Cluelessness at a youth level.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 14, 2015
Instead of trekking for problems that affect Nigerians, they are trekking for polithiefians.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by idithlove(f): 10:14am On May 14, 2015
I nid to start a campaign against this trekking thing...smh
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by stayblack: 10:15am On May 14, 2015
THIS HOE SELF... grin
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by alobright17(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
omotola needs no publicity,she's more popular than any single in your family already so deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by esere826: 10:28am On May 14, 2015
@Topic

and you Omotola
what have you stood for
or should I say trekked for?
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by chidiandre(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2015
preach on sister we need to create an awareness that we Nigerians can't take this shit anymore where's NLC when we need them is it only hikes in petrol they fight for its a labour congress for love of christ

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by alobright17(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
How is it any of her business. that is what is killing this country I don't care attitude,when one try to call a spade a spade,touts like you will always ask senseless questions just as you did now.
Na her leg dem use trek?
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by stonecoldcafe: 10:29am On May 14, 2015
samuel900:

Jisos! See grammar. LOL

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by alobright17(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2015
njays24:
Omotola has started talking now,she was quiet all through the election season.
what where you expecting her to talk then ni? na she be jega or buhari or goodluck ?abeg go wash ur face is early morning for ur head.
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by kenny1313(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2015
Hustle na Hustle .....

If fit pay them. since they are trekking with there legs, it's use be only there concern.
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Fynestboi: 10:40am On May 14, 2015
True talk. The truth is always bitter though. cool

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 14, 2015
alobright17:
what where you expecting her to talk then ni? na she be jega or buhari or goodluck ?abeg go wash ur face is early morning for ur head.
Omotola is one of my fav. Actors. I was surprised to hear that she has started talking after being silent for a while. You just want to talk or make your views known by quoting me blindly. Take your frustrated life to somewhere else if you don't have anything meaningful to say. Omo Iran ki ran onirani. Alaseju baba asete!
Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by tabolaji: 11:06am On May 14, 2015
Airforce1:
Who she don help?

if trekking for politicians give the trekkers joy, then they should continue

think n ponders over post before reacting my broda!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) by Nobody: 11:25am On May 14, 2015
[quote author=alobright17 post=33724110][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno To Ubi Franklin: I Told You To Sign Me, I Will Make You So Much Money / Love Doesn’t Dishonour Others To Make 1 Happy”- Davido’s Babymama Larissa Says / Pictures Of The Most Stylish And Fashionable Male Entertainers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.