Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] (29137 Views)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Man Treks From Abeokuta To Lagos For Tinubu, Others / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by Sulaimon01(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2015
se emi naa oni trek bayii😄

1 Like

Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by NobleAky(m): 10:05am On May 14, 2015
asahjem:
he is not a man of God
why did u say so?
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by onelife97: 10:05am On May 14, 2015
Getting too boring now.
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by bigtt76(f): 10:06am On May 14, 2015
Isssorite o!
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
you be mumu(no offense) babalawo is a bullshit I can't capitalize it. you can go to hell for all I care undecided

na ur papa bullshyt. dan iska shege
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by Young4jose: 10:08am On May 14, 2015
Mk u guyz leave d guy alone oooh, abi, u guys no want mk d guy hustle, because it's best way 2 tk ur own share frm National cake..........!!! Me I wil soon start my own trekking oooh, frm Kuje to Eagle square. #Smile#
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by agarawu23(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

na ur papa bullshyt. dan iska shege
can't brawl with lunatics, I am allergic to fools undecided
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by GeorgeAmax(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2015
Hmmm pastor, u cannot trek for God but u abandoned ur church to trek for a man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by Fynestboi: 10:12am On May 14, 2015
Pastor?? ? angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:21am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
...Imagine this pastor Hitman, What a name!
Con men posing as pastors. undecided
See him donning the Nigerian flag as though he wants to fly.
Bro that's not a Nigerian flag, the Nigerian flag has a vertical green white green.
That he is using an horizontal flag means he is an anti-Nigerian
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by esere826: 10:27am On May 14, 2015
Keep the flag flying pastor grin
let's all go atreking
make sure you win souls on your way ooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by rman: 10:37am On May 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What further evidence do we need to proof Nigerians are f.u.cked up?

This is the reason our leaders do not take us serious, the followers are equally clueless. smh
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by sniper77(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The name alone suppose tell you say im fit be hitman for confraternity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by kinibigdeal(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2015
undecided

Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by OKNkanu(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2015
This stuff is becoming scary o!....

I just pray I don't wake up one morning and begin to trek!!

Just within 2 months people wey dn trek pass 10!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by SeverusSnape(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2015
sniper77:

The name alone suppose tell you say im fit be hitman for confraternity.
grin grin
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by afortress(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2015
some people go soon trek off the cliff
or trek to meet the lord... no be only to abuja...

the funy thing is... they wont show us their shoes...
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by keandre: 11:05am On May 14, 2015
tucky200:
[s]Who tell u say na fruitless mission undecided U just been a hater[/s]
ya common sense no tell u say this na act of foolishness?
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by Mariojane(f): 11:09am On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
cheesy cheesy cheesy no vex plssss
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by Mariojane(f): 11:10am On May 14, 2015
agarawu23:
he should have change his name to BATMAN not HITMAN undecided

mumu, you should be in your church spreading the word of God to foolish trekkers like you.undecided

what's Nigeria becoming ? sad

after babalawo's and Alfa'S will start their own
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by tucky200(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2015
keandre:

ya common sense no tell u say this na act of foolishness?
Who be dis...u don baf ? undecided
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by keandre: 11:12am On May 14, 2015
tucky200:
Who be dis...u don baf ? undecided
Shift abeg,u fit go join am trek,as u no get sometin meaningful to do
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by alobam1: 11:13am On May 14, 2015
When will Oba Akiolu trek for Ambode? grin
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by tucky200(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2015
keandre:

Shift abeg,u fit go join am trek,as u no get sometin meaningful to do
Hope u knw say..dem go give them something sha ??
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by agarawu23(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2015
Mariojane:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
the thing tire me sad
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by keandre: 11:15am On May 14, 2015
tucky200:
Hope u knw say..dem go give them something sha ??
Wetin concern me
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by tucky200(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2015
keandre:

Wetin concern me
Naso...na their hustle be that..no condemn them..they want to make money and fame
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by keandre: 11:20am On May 14, 2015
tucky200:

Naso...na their hustle be that..no condemn them..they want to make money and fame

Ok
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by Akinrogun(m): 11:36am On May 14, 2015
kastonkastrol:
madness everywhere. This trekking nonsense is kinda getting scaring. Oh lord please save nigerians, make this madness stop immediately.

Nigerians are trekking for no reason. It is well
d disaster called Jona av infected d entire strata with cluelessness....it's a national perfidy manifesting symptoms of low self-esteem.
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:39am On May 14, 2015
Am shocked and disappointed with some Believers from the south who go around wasting precious time and effort celebrating a man who sees them as mere SUBMISSIVE KAFIRAI. Am a pure Hausa blood from Kano, even though am a Christian. NONE of us will trek a meter for Buhari because we know what awaits us when he comes to power. He will try by all means to frustrate our progress because to them "Hausa and Fulani Christians are a BIG DISGRACE. GEJ is not a saint, he stole, and was careless. But for us to still prefer him to our own brother should tell you what Buhari can do to us. NOBODY can tell us about Buhari. To any HAUSA MUSLIM, the last election was a victory for ISLAM and not for NIGERIA. When it comes to matter of faith, HAUSA AND FULANI people are Zealous. That is why they can be so dangerous when they fall into the wrong religion. Our hope is now based on Christ's promise that even the gates of death will not prevail against the Church.
To Hausa Christians, a Pastor trekking for Buhari is as shocking as Zakzaky trekking for Jonathan. Call me a religious fanatic if you like, but one thing I know is that Buhari is my own brother and you cannot claim to know him more than I do just because the media has brainwash you. Almost all Hausa Christians hoped for Kwankwaso to emerge President, due to the fact that he is more tolerant of others (at least on the outside). But because the north preferred Buhari due to his religious attitude, they ignored Kwankwaso. Northern Leaders were forced to take things easy on us because we report such maltreatments to GEJ and he intervened in some cases. But from May 29th, we can as well go and die because Osinbajo will not stand for Non Yoruba Christian, am talking out of experience because OBJ did the same thing.
Pastor trekking for Buhari only confirmed that God did not call him. I DEAR TO SAY IT.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by fireforfire: 11:40am On May 14, 2015
Whats all dis madness.
are nigerians dis jobless dat every tom, dick n harry arr now treking up n down?

Its bcoming annoyingly stupid.
Re: Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] by crisycent: 11:44am On May 14, 2015
On behalf of all Edo people, I denounce you. I demand that you produce your local government of origin certificate to prove your from my state. Your name is hitman, you could be a killer for all I care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Mdxi Data Centre In Lagos (Pictures) / LP Suspends National Youth Leader Over Alleged Misconduct / #operationcontactyoursenators See Responses Of Some Senators/Citizens (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.