Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack (7704 Views)

Bombs Rain On Maiduguri As Boko Haram Fighters Attempt To Overrun The City / Business Activities Return To Baga Town Following Boko Haram Defeat(photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack by condralbede(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2015
seunlayi:
No doubt, this boko haramite are really backward, it seems that they are yet to know that one of their admirers won the election grin grin
who send dem
Re: Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack by okalo(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:
What's the essence of the curfew is the killings new to dem

after all what has dey been killing

same bornu dat delivered 1 million plus votes

atink de population is too much

let d massacre continue

This is d real definition of stupidity.
Re: Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack by jeeqaa7(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2015
Pok
Re: Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack by condralbede(m): 1:40pm On May 14, 2015
Desgidi:
The university of Maiduguri was in pandemonium when the attack on giwa barrack started...Giwa barrack which is just a kilometer away from the university was attacked again..... sometimes I wonder why I left Lagos to school in the north....The only swit part is that there is knw lectures today......salameluku
You sure say u hv been to giwa barrack
Re: Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack by Cannonleo(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2015
husnath:
The question arising are:
1- is it more professional to attack them after they would have came
into Maiduguri?
2- What is the point in going as far as Sambisa to attack them since
most of them are just surrounding us at a distance less than 5km
away from Maiduguri?
I doubt the extent of the intelligence of the Nigerian security forces
because their handling of the boko haram situation is making us to
believe that they are just adamant and unprofessional in their own
field.
My views;
Our people should know this is a deliberate attempt by those in
authority to allow Bh to penetrate Maiduguri in order to disorganize
the incoming administration. But Allah will be there for us. Let the
international community know this and come to our aid and rescue

before you begin to rumble like volcano of propaganda you are
let me ask you a simple question
have you been to maiduguri recently
have you been to at least gamboru ngala for a start if u have then you should know the distance involved
do you know how decimated terrorist behave,do you know how a terrorist cell performs its workings and its trigger.
as far i am concerned Phase one of the mission is complete.Retaking of territory
Phase two will be consolidation of territory
Phase3 will be internal intel and special opps targeted at sleeper cells...
for now we are entering phase 2
spoiler attacks will unforturnately continue
hope you can then understand the analysis and can think straight now

ina kwana
Re: Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack by deletrue: 2:03pm On May 14, 2015
husnath:
The question arising are:
1- is it more professional to attack them after they would have came
into Maiduguri?
2- What is the point in going as far as Sambisa to attack them since
most of them are just surrounding us at a distance less than 5km
away from Maiduguri?
I doubt the extent of the intelligence of the Nigerian security forces
because their handling of the boko haram situation is making us to
believe that they are just adamant and unprofessional in their own
field.
My views;
Our people should know this is a deliberate attempt by those in
authority to allow Bh to penetrate Maiduguri in order to disorganize
the incoming administration. But Allah will be there for us. Let the
international community know this and come to our aid and rescue
Those are the more reasons why we are happy as Buhari is taken over. He is vast in intelligence, a major general. It is no joke. boko haram will see and enter hell when Buhari will resume fully.
Re: Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack by royal231(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2015
If dem born boko haram well make dem come onitsha or a aba. ..that's when I will take them serious... when they started with ibos no one cared.... then other southerners still no one cared....the exuses then was that d ibos were making money and we're not performing their cooperate social responsibility to their hosts... even the hausa so called Christians looked the other way... I cannot ever forget the adamawa story where 17 kinsmen of a boko haram victim were killed when they were making arrangements to bring the body of their slain brother home for burial.... men I cried that day... since the hausas decided to pay lip service... it is now dawning on them...I don't care... blood always calls for blood..... no more ibo blood..no more southerners blood.... pls kill yourselves northerners ... you have always loved blood
Re: Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 14, 2015
Them still remain again?

Ok finish them at once***
Re: Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack by WaffenSS(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2015
Taylor86:
What's the essence of the curfew. are dey new to the killings

after all what has dey been killing

same bornu dat delivered 1 million plus votes

atink de population is too much

let d massacre continue

You're pro-GEJ, now you see why we voted him out.

Pdp = BH
Re: Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack by Desgidi(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2015
condralbede:
You sure say u hv been to giwa barrack

yes o my brother. ..I graduated from the university of Maiduguri so I knw the barrack very well....Maiduguri has only 2 barracks ..Giwa and Memalari barrack.
Re: Nigeria Army Imposes Curfew On Maiduguri Following Boko Haram Attack by condralbede(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2015
Desgidi:

yes o my brother. ..I graduated from the university of Maiduguri so I knw the barrack very well....Maiduguri has only 2 barracks ..Giwa and Memalari barrack.
same here with me.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Have Acquired About 73 Percent Of Landed Property In Abuja – El Rufai / Buhari Implicated In US Bribery Scandal. US Senator Sentenced To 13 Years / Soldiers Open Fire On Peaceful Protesters At Lekki Tollgate Now (graphics Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.