Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Let The Ss/se Form Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The Ss/se Form Biafra (6567 Views)

Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / I Change My Mind: Gen Buhari Should Allow The Igbos To Form Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by shineeye: 1:41am On May 17, 2015
Comment made by a white guy...

[b]I think youth from Niger Delta still agitating to be security guards for oil pipeline should look for another work to do. If truely the ex militants are freedom fighter and not just a bunch of jobless gangs seeking to feed themselves, it is time they join forrces to achieve self determination which Indigenous People of Biafra collectively covering the entire old Eastern region of South East and South South.
How can someone invade your land take your resources and all you fight for is to be security guard that will watch over the installations of your oppressors used to extract resources from your farm land, which its proceeds is used in developing Abuja, Kanu, Sokoto, Jigawa, Lagos, while you remain backward.
A word is enough for the wise they say, In new Biafra no Biafra Nation will ask for % of resources control, you controll your resources 100%, have your self government as a nation be it Ijaw Nation, Annang Nation, Ogoni Nation, Igbo Nation Igalah Nations etc, while the uniting forces shall be Biafra, having common Defence, Economy using the same currency and immigration control. That is the new Biafra for.
Support the De-Facto government of Biafra under the institution of Supreme Council of Elders SCE for self determination.[/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by eneidoko(f): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
zendy:

If you think that the SS will play second fiddle in Biafra then that's even an improvement. When Buhari takes over in 2 weeks time, the SS won't even play 'fifth fiddle' in Nigeria. As for saying that it's impossible for Nigeria to disintegrate, I'll let you know that nobody can hold anybody prisoner once there is determination to be free. Guns and bullets formed Nigeria and guns and bullets can end it.When it comes to the matter of the SS, I stress to add that not all of what the SS should be part of the new Biafra. Edo state and parts Delta state like Isoko,Itshekiri and Urohbos should not be part of Biafra unless they show commitment to the cause. The last thing Biafra needs are are a bunch of trouble makers and saboteurs undermining us. The SS and SE should unite and leave this British invented wasteland called Nigeria. When we get our freedom,if we don't agree,we can further split up into the republics of the Niger Delta and Republic of Biafra. As for those who say that Biafra sounds too Igbo, Biafra is named after the bight of Biafra which is in turn named after the ancient empire of Biafra which covers much what is present day SS/SE. There is nothing Igbo about the word.

Viva la Biafra!!!!!!

You said "Guns and bullets formed Nigeria and guns and bullets can end it".
Do I need to remind you of Ojukwu's disastrous slipshod idea?

For your information, majority of the countries in the world contain multi-ethnic nationalities working towards a common goal.
Go to Ghana, South Africa, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, China, Russia, Brazil, UK, US, Mexico, India, Pakistan, Canada etc.

In Nigeria, every tribe wants his own country!

Go ahead and dismember Nigeria into 300 tribal countries!
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by eneidoko(f): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You are intitled to your own opinion anyway but,I must remind you that you are stup!d!!

So you cannot do better than recourse to insulting people, you lowlife?
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by vanunu: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
If we no go with the Igbos, The Awusas and their slave will finish us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by disumusa: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
vanunu:
ibo fouth class citizem,trying to post as if his ss people.
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by disumusa: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
fineguy11:
because they didnt vote for jonathan..in 2011 the yorubas and hausa fulani people weren't wicked right
what is etche, pls what is the meaning of that.
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by Curlieweed: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
owobokiri:

With your last sentence, I take it that somehow you believe that you and your likes actually contribute more to the development, advancement and growth of Nigeria than the much villified Biafrans. How? Can you give instances? Tafa balogun? Bode Gorge? Obasanjo and his "come and chop" crew? What areas are your "actions" better than those whose are "mostly at variance with what is best for the name Nigeria"? In sports? Academia? Administration? Politics? Contributions to the national purse? Or do you mean in crime? Drug peddling? Internet scams? Murder? Do you want me to torment you with some humbling statistics? You guys can be very delusional sometimes. The Biafrans want out because the rest of you emboldened by your parochial politics have become too parasitic for any meaningfull political and economic progress to be made. It is because you are destroying the country not the other way round.

There was no point in going ballistic on the guy. He made a lot of sense and was humble to boot.
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by adonis89(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Lower Niger Republic cool
as a Biafran from d ogbia extraction, m OK wit d name Biafra. It minz Com and join if m not mistaken. Wat is d meaning of niger. I hated d Igbo so much before but av realized they r not my problem. my brother as long as u wanna use d name Niger or lower u will never have ur freedom. it's either u r arewa, oduduwa or biafra. Lov ur Igbo brothers my guy. Cheers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by damosthottest: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
buskie13:
exactly... d name Biafra doesn't sound nice at all....at de end of it all,igbos might claim they brought into being the Biafran state....we just need a new name...Biafra is not ideal

Biafra has been in existence before the Europeans discovered Africa. Go and serach for the African map from 15 centuries by portuguese explorers. The name Biafra is not negotiable.

If you are observant enough you will notice that any time Biafra is mentioned, Nigerians tremble, even the President. They know there is an unknown force behind Biafra which is beyond their comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by rexbuton: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
damosthottest:

Biafra has been in existence before the Europeans discovered Africa. Go and serach for the African map from 15 centuries by portuguese explorers. The name Biafra is not negotiable.

If you are observant enough you will notice that any time Biafra is mentioned, Nigerians tremble, even the President. They know there is an unknown force behind Biafra which is beyond their comprehension.
are you into comedy?
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by TruthisGOD: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
fineguy11:
its pointless trying to convince this folks abt anything,,..av being geting insults just because i didnt share same opinion as those clamoring for ss/se merger....i prefer anything such as an independent naijadelta or each of the south south states becoming independent republics,,but definately not biafra...
Biafara is a choice. Nobody is forcing ss. U tink that d agitation of biafra is al abt oil? FYI, there is oil in se in cojunction wit coal which generates more power supply if properly harnesed. Do u knw dat more than 70% of US power supply is generated frm coal? Biafara wil nt depend on oil. We wnt 2 be like Asian countries like China nd Japan. They r super rich witout OIL. OIL is becoming bleak. We wnt an industralized country nt oil dependent country like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by truefact: 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Smh. Everyone BUT the igboman is "unproductive" and "lazy". Smh again. Only Baba God can deliver you people. I hope you people have started packing, enough of the noise abeg.
You suffercated lots are truly fuulish, thinking we don't know your evil tactics. You use a moniker as SS person and say one thing, you use another moniker as a SE and say another thing, then you finally use SW moniker and conclude it. You people are truly cowards....cowards always hide and do their evil, but brave people are daring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
vanunu:

We have no option. Anyone thinking otherwise is deluded beyond redemption.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by Chiaka(f): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Even if the eastern bloc will eventually pull out of Nigeria I suggest we drop the name Biafra and look for another name entirely for the new country.

Just my thinking though...

I agree with you that they look for another name that at least 80% will be happy to bear!
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
size40:

Guy, pls stop this nonsense immediately. Am a Niger delta son too but I don't support ur position here. How can I/we blindly support the Igbo's with their Biafran nonsense just because GEJ our brother lost an open contest election? Think of Niger Delta Republic and not Biafra
I'm a nigerdeltan and I support Biafra.
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
adonis89:
as a Biafran from d ogbia extraction, m OK wit d name Biafra. It minz Com and join if m not mistaken. Wat is d meaning of niger. I hated d Igbo so much before but av realized they r not my problem. my brother as long as u wanna use d name Niger or lower u will never have ur freedom. it's either u r arewa, oduduwa or biafra. Lov ur Igbo brothers my guy. Cheers

Thank God some of us are gradually getting the real picture. Every SS ethnic nationality must, as a matter of urgency, support the Biafra Cause. My brother, I believe the events of the last months have taught you an unforgettable lessons. The Igbos are about the ONLY TRUE BROTHERS we have. Period.
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
menabadoo:
I'm a nigerdeltan and I support Biafra.

I'm a Niger Deltan too. And I support Biafra wholeheartedly. It's time to demolish all those lies that existed between us. That's the only way the future of our children can be safe and secure.
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by OfoIgbo: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
thehannibal:
Shame on y'all Igbos including these unproductive minorities in Biafra especially Ijos.

Our problem is that we always do away with our history.

I'd rather live in a country with the devil and his children than live with these minorities especially Ijos.

Ojukwu would never support this crap if he was alive.

Shame!

Cc:

Bigfrancis21
Eurobomber

Yorubaman masquerading as an Igboman.

When an Igboman writes, you know and the mode of your writing immediately gave you away, as someone that wants the animosity between the se and ss to continue
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by OfoIgbo: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Yorubaman masquerading as an Igboman.

When an Igboman writes, you know and the mode of your writing immediately gave you away, as someone that wants the animosity between the se and ss to continue

fineguy11:
its pointless trying to convince this folks abt anything,,..av being geting insults just because i didnt share same opinion as those clamoring for ss/se merger....i prefer anything such as an independent naijadelta or each of the south south states becoming independent republics,,but definately not biafra...
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by OfoIgbo: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
adonis89:

Nnaa greet our bro for Otuoke. Tell am say since he left Aso Rock, Mumu-hammadu don dey kpafuka the nation
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by ba7man(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
vanunu:
Its poverty that's finishing you not the ''Awusas'' and their ''slaves''.......... check again.
Re: Let The Ss/se Form Biafra by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News! CJN Resigns - Photo / 10-month Pay Delay Threatens Border Security Operations / 2023: Bernard Ifeanyichukwu Odo Supporter Attacked In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.