Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Meet Nursing Mum Trekking From Minna To Abuja With 40 Day Old Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nursing Mum Trekking From Minna To Abuja With 40 Day Old Baby (808 Views)

Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Relocates To Abuja / See The Crowd That Welcomed The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja in Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nursing Mum Trekking From Minna To Abuja With 40 Day Old Baby by eluquenson(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2015
Meet Nursing Mum Trekking From Minna To Abuja With 40-Day-Old
Baby
Mrs. Alice Daniel, a 35-year-old mum of five with her 40-day-old
baby in tow has joined the list of those trekking in honour of the
president-elect.
The nursing mum who reportedly started her journey at about
6:00am on Sunday, will be trekking from Minna to Abuja and says
she intends to walk between 6:00am to 5:00pm daily, resting at
intervals.
Obviously, this has become a trend. Should it be stopped?

Re: Meet Nursing Mum Trekking From Minna To Abuja With 40 Day Old Baby by Nobody: 11:14am On May 14, 2015
People just want go get famous by all means angry
I am sure that woman/lady/girl is probably trekking home sad
Or the Op just 'hungers' for thread that will make front page
since all these trekker have been making fp for quite some time cry
maybe I should create mine
grin 'SEUN TREKKING TO CONGO FOR BUHARI' grin
Re: Meet Nursing Mum Trekking From Minna To Abuja With 40 Day Old Baby by rottennaija(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2015
This woman should be told to go back. The baby is too young for such trek.
Re: Meet Nursing Mum Trekking From Minna To Abuja With 40 Day Old Baby by kilokeys(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2015
which kain level?

exposing a baby to such harsh weather.. for why na?

whre is the baby's father?
Re: Meet Nursing Mum Trekking From Minna To Abuja With 40 Day Old Baby by Elano24(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2015
And the trekking season film continues. Can some one tell me,we are in season what now?
Re: Meet Nursing Mum Trekking From Minna To Abuja With 40 Day Old Baby by Elano24(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2015
And the trekking seasons film continues. Can some one tell me,we are in season what now?
Re: Meet Nursing Mum Trekking From Minna To Abuja With 40 Day Old Baby by Yustash001(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2015
I only pity the baby....in the very hot Minna sun...

(1) (Reply)

Must See!!! Top 20 Most Curvy/endowed African Celebrities Of 2015 | PHOTOS / British Singer Flashes Her Underwear / (photo). Rate My Photoshop Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.