Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) (60617 Views)

“life Is Gucci”- Toke Makinwa As She Flies To Ghana In Designer Shoes / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by sugarbelly: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ex bread seller and model, Olajumoke, is currently on her way to the Nation's capital, Abuja, where is she is expected to expected to embark on another modelling gig. See her with the pilots

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/olajumoke-flies-to-abuja-for-another.html

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by sugarbelly: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oh dear, checkout her reception at the airport in these photos @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/olajumoke-flies-to-abuja-for-another.html

My bread must butter oh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by cruzita(f): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
its her time to shine, no one can clip her wings because God gat her back

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by talktonase(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
i pray the media that made her will not break her...

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by goldbim(f): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
This babe again??no be small thing..hers is a settled case with GOD!!!

Aunty kemi,,how market??..lol

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by kingofchess(m): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
when God finally pick ur calls....there will Neva b a network failure again...I am happy 4 her

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
oooobi.... sis kemi.... u see my girl.....dey enjoy jare Jummy of life

see this:::: Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death
Sentence http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/supreme-court-upholds-rev-king-death.html?m=0

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Ginaz(f): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Amen
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by goldiam(f): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wen baba God open your case even your enemies go confuse,so I pray God embarrass me with blessings wey go make my enemies mad with confusion and my friends rejoice with me,ride on Olajumoke haters can keep hating while God keep blessing you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by chibwike(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Bukaiske: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ride on girl..God gat your back. And don't forget to appreciate all your haters cos they are part of the story..... No going back,the sky is your starting point in Jesus name...........Abeg dnt forget aunty Kemi olunloyo ,remember her in your prayer cos she really need prayerssssss

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Princeparix(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Abeg na only me d see d buttons wey full plane?

#planePhobia

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Bukaiske: 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
goldbim:

goldbim:
goldbim:

True talk.....Je kan mooo........Jumoke's father never had an opportunity to be a governor nor her mother but still God used their daughter to bring fame and not shame to d family...... bii ishin o ba laaa omo inu ee maa laa.....God bless you dear

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by goldbim(f): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bukaiske:
True talk.....Je kan mooo........Jumoke's father never had an opportunity to be a governor nor her mother but still God used their daughter to bring fame and not shame to d family...... bii ishin o ba laaa omo inu ee maa laa.....God bless you dear
AMEN and u too ma.!!may God use us to change our family for a positive reason too..

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by ikoyila: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
goldiam:
Wen baba God open your case even your enemies go confuse,so I pray God embarrass me with blessings wey go make my enemies mad with confusion and my friends rejoice with me,ride on Olajumoke haters can keep hating while God keep blessing you.
c trouble. so wu is hating her now
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by drnairalov: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
every day olajumoke in front page una no dey taya

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by gbengagallas: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bloggers una no go rest? Tomorrow now we go see post like... Olajumoke the breadseller is about to Bath, click here to fetch her water

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by sorom4: 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
If you want your topic to hit front page; you have to do the following........ 1. Post any topic that has to do with Olajumoke even if she dey use toilet. 2. Post any topic that gots to do with Davido and her baby mama. 3. Post any rubbish that goes to do with how a Nairaland killed a snake at his backyard. Even if say no be you kill the snake; just talk say you dey there. 4. Post any rubbish that gots to do with psquare or don jazzy feud with Olamide. 5. The last but not the least; just post anything called RUBBISH. Thank me later

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by mightyrocket(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Mine is on the way
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by happney65: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
If Plane come crash nko? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Wadesings: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
Before na only for night she dey fly.. . But now she don dey fly for day time now too

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by deebrain(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Her haters can do the noble thing with a thick rope in an uncompleted building.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by abworld6deep(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ain't no stopping you....Who God has blessed.....
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by belatoxx: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
lesson for ladies stop bleeping around if Olajumoke was ashawo or olosho like you i know my God am serving he will ignore her calls, so turn to new life and it may not too late for your calls to be picked.................#stopashawo

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by dani1luv: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
gbengagallas:
Bloggers una no go rest? Tomorrow now we go see post like... Olajumoke the breadseller is about to Bath, click here to fetch her water

That was lame and dry man! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by chykmoni(m): 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is cool. In her wildest dream, I am sure she hadn't dreamt of sleeping in a bungalow, flying/snapping on air, eating good foods, wearing nice cloths, shaking hands with her Governor, etc. When I hear people shouting "Does she have a manager?, they are exploiting the girl" I answer them, when she was sleeping in the factory room, who was her manager? when she hawked in the street, who was her manager? when she was coming home with at least #5h per day, who was her manager? when she had to hustle to feed her children, who acted as her manager? When she was wearing only one cloth per week, who acted as her manager! For me, if this is the true definition of exploitation, I wouldn't mind been exploited. One Raunchy lady called Kemi wants to use this girl's success story to make her self famous, but she has failed! Rock on girl!!! This is called Divine Visitation! #NoBodyWeyNoFitMakeAm

18 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
talktonase:
i pray the media that made her will not break her...

Na correct prayer be that o. And I say Amin.

But most importantly, na Baba God pick her call, I pray make im no hang the call.

Olajumoke, ma je aye ori e kiss

Wadesings:
Before na only for night she dey fly.. . But now she don dey fly for day time now too

Shebi na the 2 of una dey fly together for night? undecided
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by ibkgab001: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Now pray after me.... Olorun Jumoke oniburedi

se temi naa logo

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by nani212(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
goldbim:

Hi, how was your day?
Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by Guyman02: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
The husband has worn the same shirt for many weeks now and has being a good husband looking out for their child while his wife struts the runways, please carry him along by making him up too so that they can grow together like Beyonce & Jay-Z or Kim and kanye so that this gesture will not scatter that young family. Abeg una!

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Flies To Abuja, Pictured With Pilots (Photo) by funkyrash(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nice!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React / Checkout cute Pictures Of Wizkid’s Son As He Clocks 4!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.