Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (37354 Views)

Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by NDPVF(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2015
[s]
tp10:
The rantings of a sore attention seeking loser.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha, it will be my duty to remind him that Barca or GEJ weren't there when he was born and there was no way they would have helped save him from his deep rooted curse. lucifer took a dump on that guy's brain...
Demdem?... A goat?
You want to remind a ruminant animal undecided
Please look for a full fledged human, Demdem is still evolving, To make matters worse, His forebears are not even apes, they are goats. Mountain goats.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by philips70(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Ogbeni na this kind of laugh dey cause big fight between friends in school those days. These guys are my friends so no cause any war between us abeg. I just asked an innocent question even if I know say na battle dem go take answer me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by francizy(m): 12:58pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

And you still wonder why I said you're cursed? Just take a look at you in this gif image..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2015
francizy:

And you still wonder why I said you're cursed? Just take a look at you in this gif image..

fool, u are so daft grin grin grin me indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Obiodunukwe: 12:59pm On May 14, 2015
francizy:

Why are you cursing people? What is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Bizibi(m): 1:00pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I've said it times without number, Sanusi is a confusionist, I'm even tired of this issue. Only God knows where he gets his figures from, A man who couldn't give account of his stewardship during his time as the head of the CBN, He brought all those up to cover for his gross incompetence.

BTW, I see the goat Demdem viewing, what does the goatee have to say? grin
you don't to argue with that guy,let us just wait and see what happens,there will be lot of contradictions.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by driand(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind those hypocritical Apostles of APC and bigots. They can insult all they like it won't affect me one bit...

Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove Truckpusher Ganjafarmer Whynotthetruth Dearpreye Anonimi Francizy SeverusSnape
you forgot Temitemi1, now that nairalanders see you as a paid agent where's the honor in it? I guess honour is a rare thing to come by where you come from.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by RagaMufeen(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:
Same method Buhari used in the 80s of jailing Southerners even though an Hausa party was the governing party.

Sanusi's recklessness be overlooked because he played to the APC script.

1.Never mind he spent a whopping N1.257 billion for lunch for policemen and private guards in 2012

2.Never mind the bogus payments to airlines for currency distribution

3.Never mind he held an account balance of N1.423 billion for an unidentified customer since 2008.

4.Never mind his approval of billions of naira in ambiguous payments to invoices

5.Never mind the CBN’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

[size=15pt]How PDP supporters sees barcanista's thread[/size]

[size=15pt]How APC supporters sees barcanista's thread[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2235741_roflrof_gifb107a6e8a10f84ee5daa711b0ea8e4bf

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 14, 2015
tyosty:
Do Us a favour. Quote Sanusi's response as copiously as you have done FRCN's
Why didn't Sanusi defend himself before the Judge rather than rushing to the press while on the other hand using APC political pastor and a Kangaroo judge to stop further investigation and probe?

You are among the hypocritical apostle of "good governance".

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by deletrue: 1:03pm On May 14, 2015
I have told Nigerians many times that this government will become the greatest disappointment ever seen after independence in this country. Buhari who is about to resume is already deviating from what is awaiting him. Buhari should not devert and give unnecessary excusses as to why he is unable to perform. No excuse will be tolerated. He should mind the business of governance.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by RagaMufeen(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

fool, u are so daft grin grin grin me indeed grin grin

stop curse people and argue seriously no need
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by mrmetoo1: 1:04pm On May 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Let me take you on bro because you portend a great danger to human race with this mindset of yours...

1)Unless you lack comprehension, barcanista called for comprehensive approach to probe not selective probe as buhari did in 1984...Why is solely obsessed with NNPC with Sanusi while ignoring subversion of justice for Nigeria by also exhuming the case of Sanusi?...or he just wants to get at those who sanctioned Sanusi?...Probe all and let all the offenders rot in jail...don't be selective...

2)Yes money is missing both in NNPC and CBN. probe all of them and let them rot in jail. NNPC is led by southerners while CBN is led by northerners. Don't pick one. Pick all...That's equity and justice... remember Shagari/Ekwueme saga....is this a repeat

3)Evidence is there against Sanusi but he ran to court to stop probe and investigation. But he wants others probed but not himself....where's justice and equity?...

4)Osibanjo helped to subvert the course of justice here. Yes, once you have money to procure smart and intelligent lawyers. They will let you off the worst of crime and trash out all evidence against you. That's what Sanusi used Osibanjo and co to achieve. How can Osibanjo have the moral probity to tell us to fight corruption when he uses his intelligence to subvert justice against corrupt officials.

Maybe when this selective Justice is used against you personally then you will appreciate this call today....thanks

What do you mean he subverted the case?? Did they kill the judge with an anti-aircraft gun?? The courts are still there. You don't come to court presenting a case that doesn't hold water or do something that's out of your jurisdiction and expect the court to take such case on. Now they threw the case out, what has stopped them from regrouping and taking the case to court again?? This happened since April last year. Instead of these last minute contacts, perhaps the Jonathan administration should have used this time to expose those that want to give him a bad name. This Sanusi case whether true or false whether anyone likes it or will go back to GEJ because it happened under his watch. He should have investigated him properly, built a credible case and taken him to court. That Sanusi made them drop a case against him is not enough reason for the FG to say "oh well" and fold their arms.

Then when did the central bank start belonging to the north? Please who was governor before Sanusi?? Who is governor now?? Probe them all, I could care less but saying they shouldn't talk about it especially with all that we know now is senseless. Why didn't the same FG that ordered an audit on NNPC do the same for the central bank when they noticed these irregularities. The answer is simple, it's because a probe will implicate them way more than it will Sanusi. This is the reason the central bank was uncooperative with the PWC team.

It's almost like Sanusi is calling their bluff, he's out there publicly talking about this. The FG hasn't come out in strong words to expose him, what we keep seeing is Nairaland/Twitter posts.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by faray: 1:04pm On May 14, 2015
abeg which course material b dis?
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by francizy(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Demdem?... A goat?
You want to remind a ruminant animal undecided
Please look for a full fledged human, Demdem is still evolving, To make matters worse, His forebears are not even apes, they are goats. Mountain goats.

His gif image is just him, a true picture of him with his cursed dance and laughter... Checkout his moustache.. Exactly the what you defined up there. A goat with gigantic eyelashes and moustache.. Oh lord... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:05pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Ruling in a fundamental rights enforcement suit filed by Sanusi against his planned probe by FRCN, Justice John Tsoho said the FRCN’s action was in bad faith, besides being an abuse of executive power.

“Sanusi submitting himself to the probe panel by FRCN over allegation of financial recklessness will be like a cockroach finding itsself in the midst of fowls,” he said.

I just laugh at the partisanship of most of us which beclouds sense of reasoning...NNPC would be probed too and people would be indicted but be sure that such court injunctions would arise...Nothing would happen...Nobody gets punished...everybody goes home to enjoy their loot...Believe me, since this is what citizens desire, see how these guys will keep procuring the services of smart and intelligent lawyers....Nigerians are simply smart by half.....What makes you think buhari probe isn't about same reason?...lawyers will use this case as exhibit in court to prosecute their case against government...yes, they would tell same stories of witchhunt by government and court will grant their plea...let's watch how it plays out....this is democracy not military...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by ChangeisHere: 1:06pm On May 14, 2015
[size=16pt]Barcanista, have you heard from ASADIKE YET? Has she forgiven you for betraying her? Does she know you revealed her private details because you wanted to get back at Igbos on nairaland?[/size]

Seun Lalasticlala, why is Barcanista still posting after revealing the identity of nairalanders?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 14, 2015
Some people on this forum see barcanista as their god. Only senseless and gullible Nigerians will fall for this gimmick.

Why wasnt Sanusi prosecuted? Why did GEJ go all the way to Kano to visit a "criminal"? Why did he invite a "criminal" to Aso rock? That shows that GEJ likes seeing criminals around him.

Like that saying goes "the wicked flees when no one pursues", I believe Barcanista is crying wolf simply because he is scared of what will become of his pay master.

Does the PwC report exonerate NNPC? If it doesnt, then the investigation must be continued. Corrupt Niigerians must be punished irrespective of wherever they come from.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2015
francizy:

His gif image is just him, a true picture of him with his cursed dance and laughter... Checkout his moustache.. Exactly the what you defined up there. A goat with gigantic eyelashes and moustache.. Oh lord... grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe....good description, I rest my case on that frustrated imp.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by chemali: 1:08pm On May 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

And if he's sure of his deeds and not afraid of any misdeed or gross reckless mismanagement of CBN, why waste so much money buying so many SANs to subvert the course of justice.... Why stop investigation with court injunction?... why not allow the probe to go on?...I weep on how we allow this partisan to becloud our sense of judgement?... selective prosecution and Justice would hurt & hunt so many tomorrow if not challenged today including those laughing now....

The FRCN lacks statutory powers to carry out any investigation! It's the same way they went ahead to levy Eko Hotel before they were taken to court. If GEJ had evidence of financial impropriety against Sanusi, why didn't he use EFCC? I'm struggling hard not to call you and the OP idiots.

The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) of Nigeria is a federal government agency established by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act, No. 6, 2011. It is a federal government Parastatal under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.

The FRC is responsible for, among other things, developing and publishing accounting and financial reporting standards to be observed in the preparation of financial statements of public entities in Nigeria; and for related matters.

The Council’s main objects, as defined in the FRC Act, are to:

protect investors and other stakeholders interest
give guidance on issues relating to financial reporting and corporate governance to professional, institutional and regulatory bodies in Nigeria
ensure good corporate governance practices in the public and private sectors of the Nigerian economy
ensure accuracy and reliability of financial reports and corporate disclosures, pursuant to the various laws and regulations currently in existence in Nigeria
harmonise activities of relevant professional and regulatory bodies as relating to corporate governance and financial reporting.
promote the highest standards among auditors and other professionals engaged in the financial reporting process.
enhance the credibility of financial reporting; and
improve the quality of accountancy and audit services, actuarial, valuation and corporate governance standards.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 14, 2015
I truly hate majority of Nigerians.. well i don't hate them, i hate and abhor their ignorance and refusal to strip away sentiments and address issues as they are. They will close their eyes to issues raised and start with abuses and rantings.. in the end, nothing is achieved and the issue remains unaddressed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by egbaguy: 1:09pm On May 14, 2015
Acidosis:

So who should we take serious? Buhari, the pathetic father of generational hypocrites?
will rather take @acidosis serious.......lol .....nay God grant u guys long life so dt u can compare gej govt. And gmb's
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by nkemjacob2(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2015
when may 29th comes, we no who is deceiving who... U people want to mke Nigerians suffer and go begging.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Not at all bro...I want him to probe NNPC and all her subsidiaries as well as force PIB passage as this will reduce legal leap holes and avenues of leakage and looting...

I also want him to not single out NNPC because more looting is on through CBN of which Sanusi stopped its investigation... How can CBN alone report payment of over 38billion to printing and minting company while the general turnover of the company from business with all their clients including CBN is about 29billion...And we are not bordered...Is shagari/ekwueme saga about to start again?... who knows who's next?...maybe you who's encouraging it and laughing today....selective justice should be fought...all animals must be equal...no Napoleon here plzzzz

Good. But where did you get the erroneous impression that GMB's fight against corruption will be selective?
The NNPC probe may actually indict more Northerners than Southerners.

Like GMB said, he doesn't intend to start probing all past cases of corruption but what has been probed and which reports are available, he will work to implement recommendations of such reports. If anyone will oppose this, the question should be why were those investigations launched then?

With the way the corruption war will be fought, I expect that many Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas, Ijaws and other nationalities will be affected. I do not mind if it consumes my tribesmen provided they've been properly tried.

Now to the CBN case, there was a High Court judgement to stop the prosecution. Why did FG fail to appeal the judgment if it was not satisfied? Why must we now want to blackmail GMB with that case since it is closed, according to our legal procedures?

Please leave sentiment aside and let's see how the elected president prosecute the war against corruption and institutionalized stealing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2015
TheOtherview:

If you have paid attention to some of my posts on these boards, you would find several that highlight some of Sanusi's failings.
Blind solidarity is not my thing, so I never shriek from exposing unseemly conduct where this can be proved.

@OP on the other hand is someone who does not understand that principles are indivisible - my point cheesy
You cannot divide your principles by half or a quarter, on the basis of some spurious logic - "Superior information modifies ones conviction and shape position".

Pray tell what superior information he has presented here, which has not been previously debated on these same pages...

I don't actually get your point at all...because in all you never answered my question...
I don't know you and I am not here to make friends par say but to rob minds on cogent issues...I am not here to discuss persons either...
Anybody can claim anything online...lots of e-billionaire, e-professors, e-musicians etc...I am not bordered nor interested...

so bro, grow up and learn to concentrate on issues of discussion not persons...

Go back and discuss the topic of thread or if you don't see the need; then kindly take your leave quietly...that's maturity... thanks
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2015
francizy:

Oponu this is also me also after all the gif came from me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
I no get car..I won't mind having one though
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by onatisi(m): 1:13pm On May 14, 2015
Gej should have dealt decisively with apc and the opposition but he chose to act like a sissy and weakling unfortunately it is now the turn of apc to deal with pdp ruthlessly and I am not seeing any sign of them acting like a weakling or sissy like gej did.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 14, 2015
chemali:

The FRCN lacks statutory powers to carry out any investigation! It's the same way they went ahead to levy Eko Hotel before they were taken to court. If GEJ had evidence of financial impropriety against Sanusi, why didn't he use EFCC? I'm struggling hard not to call you and the OP idiots.
The Financial Reporting Council (FRC) of Nigeria is a federal government agency established by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act, No. 6, 2011. It is a federal government Parastatal under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.
The FRC is responsible for, among other things, developing and publishing accounting and financial reporting standards to be observed in the preparation of financial statements of public entities in Nigeria; and for related matters.
The Council’s main objects, as defined in the FRC Act, are to:
protect investors and other stakeholders interest
give guidance on issues relating to financial reporting and corporate governance to professional, institutional and regulatory bodies in Nigeria
ensure good corporate governance practices in the public and private sectors of the Nigerian economy
ensure accuracy and reliability of financial reports and corporate disclosures, pursuant to the various laws and regulations currently in existence in Nigeria
harmonise activities of relevant professional and regulatory bodies as relating to corporate governance and financial reporting.
promote the highest standards among auditors and other professionals engaged in the financial reporting process.
enhance the credibility of financial reporting; and
improve the quality of accountancy and audit services, actuarial, valuation and corporate governance standards.
You are very ignorant. A regulatory body has no power to investigate? Even the Judge naver mentioned this, not even Sanusi. You my friend need to grab a copy of FRC Act. Its people like you that will say NASS have no power to investigate. Let me even tell you that even your "Church" can investigate you for misusing their money and pass the report to Statutory Agencies for Prosecution.

Investigation, Probe and Prosecution are 3 different things!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
I no get car..I won't mind having one though
are u also kodded
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by shaqhead: 1:15pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind those hypocritical Apostles of APC and bigots. They can insult all they like it won't affect me one bit...

Cc: Lalasticlala Ishilove Truckpusher Ganjafarmer Whynotthetruth Dearpreye Anonimi Francizy SeverusSnape
While you are here seeking comfortable shade I await ur response to @socialmediaman @mrmeeoo1 cos u dnt expect us to swallow ur words as fact or should we jst accept what they have said about ur piece?-that it reeks of hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by steppin: 1:15pm On May 14, 2015
adeyemi2015:
It takes months, probably years to build a Skyscraper, whereas it takes just minutes to destroy it (to the ground level); so is Barcanista integrity and prestige on this platform.
Barcanista is the Nairaland Clown of the Year! grin grin grin
Seriously, it's so amusing reading his old posts, then comparing it with the present ones.
Guy! You deserve to be crowned as the Clown of the Year on Nairaland.
You have my vote dude! grin grin grin grin grin
He's now the clown of the year because he's not on the side of South 'waste' nd it's masters(abokiis)?
Life is too short for anyone to live it as a hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.