Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (37358 Views)

Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / Buhari, Sanusi And 4Governors Praying For Nigeria (Photos) / Why Jonathan Lost To Buhari – Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by major466(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2015
The crimes of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi during his stewardship as CBN governor are many. Large number of Nigerians don't know that SLS was under investigation since 2012 after series of quaries from Mr President. Sanusi's financial misconduct were glaring and he knows it. Anyone remember the N200 million CBN funds he donated to bomb victims in Kano Some public commentators were amazed by his action, they were like 'Is CBN now a Redcross Organization?'

The tide brought about by his financial impropriety was turning against him. That was why in order to safe his neck, he decided to invent a story called 'Missing $20 billion' to divert attention on himself and demonise the administration of Goodluck Jonathan as corrupt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 14, 2015
Reptyle:

Well you said Sanusi was yet to respond to your list of allegations and someone just shared a link to his formal response to all of them.

Your personal disposition to the response notwithstanding, the FACT is that contrary to your earlier claim, Sanusi formally responded to all of the allegations raised in the FRCN report.
He responded to the Press or to the court? Did you read the case against him and compare to his response? If he was clean why didn't he submit himself for probe/investigation/prosecution and prove his innocence in court? Why did he have to ask the court to stop his investigation and trial?

You sir, is among the group of hypocritical "apostle of good governance".
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 12:28pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

You must be funny with your reasoning!

You mean that a defection that didn't prevent us winning the elections in a way never imagined still has any effect on anyone?

You're really ridiculous to think that while many bigwigs and known commodity from PDP keep defecting to APC offline, [size=15pt]anyone of us here takes a protection seeker serious[/size].

And yet any barcanista thread attracts you people like metal is to magnets.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:29pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

You must be funny with your reasoning!

You mean that a defection that didn't prevent us winning the elections in a way never imagined still has any effect on anyone?

You're really ridiculous to think that while many bigwigs and known commodity from PDP keep defecting to APC offline, anyone of us here takes a protection seeker serious.

Just fyi, replying to his threads is seen by us as a patriotic duty to prevent him from brainwashing some gullible and innocent forum members with his lies and half truths.

I'm done with you guys now. Mission accomplished!
grin grin grin
Hey passingsh*it, you ain't done yet, come and finish what you started, Go and meet your fellow brainwashers rather, I believe you know what I mean. Barca is not brain washing anybody, But if you're foolish enough to believe so, fine!!!....you're just jealous, you and your fellow Almajiris.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2015
stebell:

Another useless child of anger and hate.
Wat do yu think ur baba one chance can do about the "missing money" if any is missing tho.

Buhari Daura President.

Another hopeless eediot. Why didnt jonah-daft go further in appealing to the supreme court the judgement ruled against him and his cohorts?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

I think he gives you people sleepless nights and I should know, I used to be his opponent, his resilience is something you need to come to terms with.

Barcanista didn't become the most celebrated Nairalander because he's a coward.

You're free to think whatever you choose to. After all, it's a free world.

Being the most celebrated is not the same as being the most principled, most upright, most incorruptible, etc. Perhaps he is the most controversial or most shameless member. That you may do a poll to find out!

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Abugab(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2015
People like this writer is why Nigeria is it's current mess.
Nonsense...

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha, brother, my curse is real. Nothing a native doctor can do about my predicament. We only rely on God to deliver my damned soul from the jaws of lucifer...

i thought as much. U are already for lucifer
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Passingshot is a fool I swear by his aaallah, his stupidity is legendary, That's a nice response you gave him, Imagine saying you don't take someone serious but his thread attracts you like when a shark smells blood.
Hypocrisy of highest order!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by obi4eze(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2015
Good we are on Frontpage let's roll

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:
Your action abuse of executive power, court tells FG

BY LUKMAN OLABIYI A Federal High Court sitting in Lagos, yesterday affirmed the claim of the suspended Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi that the planned investigation by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) is to execute a witch-hunt against him.

Ruling in a fundamental rights enforcement suit filed by Sanusi against his planned probe by FRCN, Justice John Tsoho said the FRCN’s action was in bad faith, besides being an abuse of executive power.

“Sanusi submitting himself to the probe panel by FRCN over allegation of financial recklessness will be like a cockroach finding itsself in the midst of fowls,” he said.

The court therefore restrained FRCN from investigating the plaintiff and also granted all the reliefs sought by Sanusi.

In the suit, the suspended former CBN governor alleged that apart from the fact that the principle of fair hearing was ignored in the planned investigation by FRCN, he had been nailed already even before the commencement of the investigation against him.

Sanusi denied the allegation in the briefing note to President Goodluck Jonathan by the FRCN that he supervised the writing off of a N40 billion debt owed the defunct Intercontinental Bank by former Kwara State governor, Bukola Saraki.

Saraki, now a senator, had allegedly secured the loan from Intercontinental Bank through his company, Joy Petroleum Limited.

The loan was said to have been written off during the tenure of Lai Alabi as managing director of Intercontinental Bank.

Alabi was appointed as the helmsman of the bank by Sanusi after he sacked its former managing director, Erastus Akingbola.

Sanusi also denied that he did not follow due process in writing off another N3.8 billion loan in favour of Heritage Bank, successor to the defunct Societie Generale Bank of Nigeria (SGBN), a bank that had strong link with the Saraki family.

Rather, Sanusi said it was the CBN board that approved the write-off of the loan as forbearance to Heritage Bank on December 17, 2010, as part of the process of facilitating the resumption of the bank as a regional bank.

Sanusi’s lawyer, Kola Awodein (SAN), argued during the trial that the FRCN lacked the powers to look into the books of CBN under Sanusi, as the investigation was against the principles of natural justice.

Awodein said: “The FRCN and the executive secretary who are to conduct the investigation have already shown that they have decided the issues by the statements they made about Sanusi being financially reckless. For instance, my lord, the FRCN executive secretary, in the concluding part of the briefing note to the president said and I quote: ‘It is important for Mr. President to take action fast before Sanusi resigns to foreclose investigation, and also so that the opposition will not accuse the president of allowing such financial recklessness to be perpetrated by the CBN governor under his watch.”

However, the FRCN counsel, Adesegun Ajibola (SAN), while responding to Sanusi’s allegations, urged the court to discountenance the allegations raised by Sanusi.

He said the court was not an administrative tribunal, and that the allegations ought to have been raised as Sanusi’s defence during the FRCN probe.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=63254

This court injunction means corruption can NEVER stop in Nigeria...because any corrupt official will go all out to obtain such court injunction to stop the course of justice... Do we really want good governance and end to corruption or we just want an end to people we hate for reasons known to us alone?
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by loomer: 12:32pm On May 14, 2015
I tire for this country wahala
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=18pt]Barcanista: The most celebrated Nairalander since kobojunkie.[/size]

Your resilience is something else, glad to say am your biggest fan.
Ah, My Oga I loyal o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by jmaine: 12:33pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Lolz . . . . . .Am yet to explain this phenomenal followership from the APC crew . . . . . . . . grin

And they helped push the thread to the homepage cos they made it trend . . . . . .

Barca man, well done . . . .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by obi4eze(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2015
Good we are on Frontpage let's roll. The last quoted post is of essence...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

I've answered your fellow "follow-follow follower" that we progressives have it as a duty to prevent anyone brainwashing the innocent and naïve forum members; that's the reason we respond to the call!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2015
Front page!!! cheesy
That is what PassingShot, Demdem, Omenka, MzJackBaueress, NgeneUkwenu, and the rest jealous sonsanddaughtersofbitches don't want to see.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by ElFenomeno1: 12:34pm On May 14, 2015
kodded:
if he is a sore attention seeker,,,,,, why did you open the thread, why did you booked a space ? undecided

Like I said earlier on

HYPOCRITE BEGONE angry

Why did you book a space not why did you booked a space.....

Fu....cking illiterate!
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by gamaliel121(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2015
Mehn!! I just pray we don't destroy ourselves in this country, cos with what I see everyday...our problems are for from being over...

Corruption has eaten us deep!!! It has torn us apart...
Where do we go from here??
God help us all

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

I've answered your fellow "follow-follow follower" that we progressives have it as a duty to prevent anyone brainwashing the innocent and naïve forum members; that's the reason we respond to the call!

grin grin grin

LIAR!!!...BARCANISTA IS JUST IRRESISTABLE TO YOU GUYS. PATHETIC SADIST!
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by idu1(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
I no get car..I won't mind having one though
how can u buy car when u refuse to ve a tangible paying job!!!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:36pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
He responded to the Press or to the court? Did you read the case against him and compare to his response? If he was clean why didn't he submit himself for probe/investigation/prosecution and prove his innocence in court? Why did he have to ask the court to stop his investigation and trial?

You sir, is among the group of hypocritical "apostle of good governance".

Ruling in a fundamental rights enforcement suit filed by Sanusi against his planned probe by FRCN, Justice John Tsoho said the FRCN’s action was in bad faith, besides being an abuse of executive power.

“Sanusi submitting himself to the probe panel by FRCN over allegation of financial recklessness will be like a cockroach finding itsself in the midst of fowls,” he said.

Jonah-daft did not appeal. grin grin

In a letter to the Executive Secretary of FRCN, Jim Obazee, to explain why his client would not honour the Council’s invitation, Mr. Awodein, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, said the invitation was not only in bad faith, but premeditated to embarrass and disparage his client.
President Goodluck Jonathan had suspended Mr. Sanusi from office on February 21, 2014 following the recommendation by the Council, which accused the CBN, under his leadership, of financial recklessness.
The recommendations followed the Council’s review of Mr. Sanusi’s response to its report on the audited financial statement of the CBN for the year ended December 2012 and other related issues, which it described as unsatisfactory.
Following the receipt of the Council’s invitation on March 14, 2014, Mr. Sanusi said he responded two days later seeking clarification on the specific activities of the CBN the FRCN was investigating.
He said since no response was forthcoming from the Council, he did not see any need to honour the invitation, noting that he was surprised to see advertorials in newspapers and other media publicizing the invitation.
Describing the adverts as evidence of the Council’s avowed intent to act prejudicially, Mr. Sanusi said it was appalling that he was being invited after the Council had arrived at the “false and malicious conclusions” in its Briefing Note of June 7, 2013, on which the President relied to suspend him from office.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Today another person is at the receiving end of this selective justice but tomorrow it maybe you...that's nature for you...will you complain by then...After SW voted APC buhari and now contending with north for speakership, I saw one of your own abusing SE/SS of being myopic and not supporting Gbajamila for speakership just for revenge purposes...I laughed and said whatever goes around comes around....so will this selective justice today cheesy

In a straight forward answer please:
Are you saying that it is wrong for GMB to want to follow through on the PWC report (and similar ones) which was commissioned by GEJ himself?
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by SeverusSnape(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2015
francizy:

Hahahaha, brother, your curse is real. Nothing a native doctor can do about your predicament. We only rely on God to deliver your damned soul from the jaws of lucifer...
Now you know Demdem is cursed. I mean generational curse. Who does he blame for his predicament

Jonathan and barcanista. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by PassingShot(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Jonah-daft did not appeal. grin grin

In a letter to the Executive Secretary of FRCN, Jim Obazee, to explain why his client would not honour the Council’s invitation, Mr. Awodein, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, said the invitation was not only in bad faith, but premeditated to embarrass and disparage his client.
President Goodluck Jonathan had suspended Mr. Sanusi from office on February 21, 2014 following the recommendation by the Council, which accused the CBN, under his leadership, of financial recklessness.
The recommendations followed the Council’s review of Mr. Sanusi’s response to its report on the audited financial statement of the CBN for the year ended December 2012 and other related issues, which it described as unsatisfactory.
Following the receipt of the Council’s invitation on March 14, 2014, Mr. Sanusi said he responded two days later seeking clarification on the specific activities of the CBN the FRCN was investigating.
He said since no response was forthcoming from the Council, he did not see any need to honour the invitation, noting that he was surprised to see advertorials in newspapers and other media publicizing the invitation.
Describing the adverts as evidence of the Council’s avowed intent to act prejudicially, Mr. Sanusi said it was appalling that he was being invited after the Council had arrived at the “false and malicious conclusions” in its Briefing Note of June 7, 2013, on which the President relied to suspend him from office.

Good one!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:38pm On May 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

This court injunction means corruption can NEVER stop in Nigeria...because any corrupt official will go all out to obtain such court injunction to stop the course of justice... Do we really want good governance and end to corruption or we just want an end to people we hate for reasons known to us alone?

Did Jonah-daft appeal? if yes to what degree?
If No why? That is the crux

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Bayswater: 12:38pm On May 14, 2015
Demdem:

Read further and stop displaying ur ignorance

You're the one that has displayed crass ignorance. Kindly read the post again and tell us what it is about.
Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Mogidi: 12:39pm On May 14, 2015
jmaine:

Lolz . . . . . .Am yet to explain this phenomenal followership from the APC crew . . . . . . . . grin

And they helped push the thread to the homepage cos they made it trend . . . . . .

Barca man, well done . . . .

Abi o.....xup jmaine?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Acidosis(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2015
egbaguy:
Me,take @barcanista serious..........NEVER!!!!!!!!!
So who should we take serious? Buhari, the pathetic father of generational hypocrites?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2015
PassingShot:

Good one!

For a judge to state such words, he would have been so much convinced that the probe trully was a witch hunt one no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by jmaine: 12:41pm On May 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Abi o.....xup jmaine?

I gallant die . . . .No shakings . . . . . . cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista by philips70(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2015
The only question I have for barcanista and co is so GEJ knows and is in possession of documents and reports that indicted HRH Sanusi of heavy fraud yet he just appointed him as Pro-Chancellor of Uniben? Why is this president in love with corrupt people for Christ sake? I have seen him visiting him in Kano, even invited him to dinner at Aso Rock, spoke glowingly about him during his coronation. With all that trash barcanista posted up there? GEJ must bear the cross of all the crimes he condoned and be ready to go to jail for all of them. After all Doyin Okuigbe said he is the Jesus of our time.

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" / FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism / Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.