Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

JESUS! She Weighed 2800 Pounds,she Will Undergo Surgeries I Pity Her Oooo. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JESUS! She Weighed 2800 Pounds,she Will Undergo Surgeries I Pity Her Oooo. (653 Views)

Little Buhari To Undergo Another Joystick Surgery In UK / Photos: Guys Now Undergo Surgeries To Have Chest, Abs And Muscles (must See) / 'We Perform Surgeries With Torchlights&Lamps In Univ. Teaching Hospital'-Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JESUS! She Weighed 2800 Pounds,she Will Undergo Surgeries I Pity Her Oooo. by miraakas123: 11:43am On May 14, 2015
Obesity is not sign of enjoyment or a symbol of wealth, but it is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have a negative effect on health, leading to reduced life expectancy and/or increased health problems.
just look at this beautiful lady,look what did to her self.

Marya Rosales weighed over 2800 pounds. Her weight made it impossible for her to even help herself. She was unable to move. And, without presence and help of her family, life would literally be unlivable.

But, that did not stop her from losing hope. Marya decided to undergo surgeries to take away a large bulk of her weight to allow her to actually start a weight loss regimen. She was confident in overcoming the pain and suffering of undergoing multiple surgical procedures to cut down on her excess body fat.
my question is will she survive oh Jesus Christ i pity her.

Oh thanks be to god she made it look at her picture in her heavy weight
2, It took a team of professionals to move her to the hospital that is the second picture
3, Right afterwards, she started her new healthy lifestyle! that is the third picture
4, oh we thank god for her. see how beautiful she looks. that is the last picture.
but how come ?
want to know what she did go here to know www.Inspire52.com here we inspire you to do the impossible and to believe that there are no limit to what you can achieve. remember it is www.Inspire52.com

Re: JESUS! She Weighed 2800 Pounds,she Will Undergo Surgeries I Pity Her Oooo. by KMB: 11:50am On May 14, 2015
OMG!!!!
Re: JESUS! She Weighed 2800 Pounds,she Will Undergo Surgeries I Pity Her Oooo. by Nobody: 11:55am On May 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked woow!
Re: JESUS! She Weighed 2800 Pounds,she Will Undergo Surgeries I Pity Her Oooo. by Mprex(f): 12:03pm On May 14, 2015
poor her

(1) (Reply)

Hey Ladies, I Hope This Is Useful Information For You / How i became a blogger -Michael uzoma michael / We Habit To Make The Training More Elite Test 360

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.