Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

The Best Way To Reach Out To People At A Click Using The Power Of Bulk Sms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Way To Reach Out To People At A Click Using The Power Of Bulk Sms (474 Views)

Rules Of Using The Atm Machine And Atm Card. / Adenuga @ 63: The Power Of Silence. / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Reach Out To People At A Click Using The Power Of Bulk Sms by odeh1(m): 12:10pm On May 14, 2015
Advertising is a vital part of any business, it is practically the reason why companies like Google, Jumia, Microsoft, Samsung, LG, Techno mobile, MTN Nigeria, Glomobile, Etisalat, Airtel, Nairabet and many others are succeeding and it is also partly the reason why some are no longer in business and basically the reason some are in business but not making reasonable profits.

When GSM was introduced to Nigeria in 2003, many people thought it was one of those Government projects that will not stand the test of time but today, Nigeria has over 113 ACTIVE GSM lines (According to NCC).
With this trend, advertisement has taken a new dimension; with mobile messaging technology using bulk sms websites like www.fastbulksmsportal.com smart people are already harnessing the power of bulk sms to increase their customer base. Everyday, I receive between 2-4 sms from MTN and Glo to either use the latest music as caller tune or subscribe to a data plan and most times, I respond to these sms.
Whether you have a product to sell, services you want to market or you have an announcement to make such Political campaign, Crusade etc, we have answers to the most effective means of reaching millions of Nigerians all at once. With us you can reach 80% of the Nigerian population instantly.
Facts:
Many people spend between N50,000 – N1,000,000 advertising in newspapers, Radio and Television stations daily with the sole aim of reaching out to Hundreds, Thousands or perhaps Millions of people but most times this becomes counter-productive because irrespective of the huge monies spent on these advertising channels, only a few people gets converted. You will agree with me that except there is a breaking news of national interest, hardly will you find 200,000 Nigerians reading a newspaper a day out of more than the 150 million Nigerian populace, isn't that shocking?
Most appalling is that only a few people maybe "retirees" cares to read the newspaper page by page without skipping to their area of interest maybe Sports, Entertainment etc.
But Why Bulk SMS?
Why not radio, TV or newspaper? You may not know have been told this but, current statistics shows that; only about 9% of Nigerians watch TV daily, about 19% listen to radio daily, just about 4% read newspapers daily, Less than 2% actively use the internet daily BUT about 50% of Nigerians use GSM phone daily; with this statistics, it becomes clearer that the best way to reach an average Nigerian is via sms text messaging.
Re: The Best Way To Reach Out To People At A Click Using The Power Of Bulk Sms by smsjustinthyme: 1:44pm On May 14, 2015
Ok this is a great topic I would like to add to in my capacity as the C.E.O of sms justinthyme ventures (www.smsjustinthyme.com). I was once wandering same few years back ''Do People Really Make Money Online?'' Thanks be to God for bringing to me one man(Mr Joseph Phillips) who was then like an eye opener to me.
This is what successful internet gurus do, they successfully guide others to success and thereby equally being successful. Its a weird secret, but it works. In Sms Justinthyme we define success as the success of our partners ''Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are''.

Now to the business of making money online. I would like the OP to allow me add Bulk SMS.
When I started this online business called bulk sms it was like would this really work? But one thing that kept me going was the simple fact that these business gives me control over everything.

*I can credit my users
*I can block a user
*I can determine how much I want to sell my units for
*I can manually add users
*I can fix the number of free units I want to offer to users
*I can run my business anywhere in the world as long as I have got an internet enabled device
*I can receive payments online even when I am sleeping and so on...

There was one mistake I did when I started this business, which is one of my reasons to write this post. I went for the cheapest offer I got online and fell into the wrong hands. On my research adventure I came across several resellers that offered to build my Bulk sms portal for N40,000, N30,000, and even N50,000 but I stumbled upon bulksmsnigeria.net who offered to do the same portal for N13,500. Believe me, it was a relief I had thought. I made the payment immediately and within 48hours my site was ready.

My first eyebrow popped up when I clicked on the register menu of my new site to find that it opens up a register menu with same site template as mine but with a different URL similar to mine, which means everybody that signs up on my site would be registered on the hidden site and not on mine. This was like a monkey dey work baboon dey chop kind of scenerio. I immediately took it off myself and made a complain. To cut the story short This company are not what they profess they are, cus they also built my portal with a joomla 1.5 and without a license key . Hell damn! what happened to the high and mighty SPC, atleast SPC 2 would have even been a fair deal.I had to spend extra 20k for an upgrade. So please if you are making your way towards this line of online biz be careful of such resellers. Spend good money to get the best deal, it lays a good foundation for your bulk sms business believe me.

For those of us wandering what bulk sms is and how to use it kindly visit our blog www.smsjustinthyme.com/bulksmsblog for free info.
While those of us who wants to ply this route of online business and make good money online can simply contact us via www.smsjustinthyme.com or call Nicholas on 08132884087.

How Much Can I earn Doing This Business?
For those of us wandering how much you can make vying into this business, I would like to tell you emphatically that with these business your income is unlimited especially when you fly with us.
This is because we offer you lots of free bonus that can earn you weekly high income with zero investment.
First of all, take for instance you win 10 big churches over to use your bulk sms platform. If this churches send out weekly messages with 10,000 units, then it simply means you sell out 100,000 units every week to this churches.
You can buy units for as low as 90kobo/N1.30kobo from us as our reseller depending on your preferred plan.
Now lets work on the basic 90kobo plan

100,000 units at 90kobo each would cost you N90,000
You can sell for N1.30 to N1.50 per unit which earns you minimum profit of 40kobo per unit and maximum of 60kobo per unit
40kobo multiplied by 100,000 = N40,000 weekly income.

Trust me you can have more than 10 churches cus you can close great deals with multi national compnies as we currently have 3 courier companies and 4 big transportation company that uses our services plus different churches all around Nigeria. Not to mention the small time buyers that can use 1000 units on a weekly basis. Remember drops of water makes an ocean.

You can also earn money from selling all the free internet resources we would be giving to you as our reseller which includes

* INEC 2015 GSM PHONE NUMBER DATABASE categorized by first name, second name, gender, LGA, and states. This is worth 60k and 10k for each states.
* A well detailed and comprehensive video guide that teaches you how to design a bulk sms website yourself. A secret that will help you keep 100% of the profit when you start getting resellers under you. (Video is worth 12k from us online).
* A Free Ebook on how to make money online in Nigeria.
Believe me with all this resources in your disposal, you are bound to make money online, if you follow all the guidelines that draws traffic to your site.

Nicholas Lawrence Onumara
(CEO) SMSJustinthyme Ventures
www.smsjustinthyme.com

(1) (Reply)

Six Of The World's Biggest Banks To Pay $5.8 Billion For Currency-rigging(FOREX) / Accounting/erp Software For Your Business / Internship Fair Kaduna 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.