Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. (2604 Views)

Give Your Career A Boost / Read This! It may be your key to wealth. / Ideal Alternative For Intending Mini-importers (...the Eye Opener...) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2015
Knowing your personality is one step closer to knowing your passion and discovering your true profession..

Many people have a misconception about the term follow your passion and most people see this to mean "start your own business" but this is very very wrong.

You can work in an established institution doing what you are passionate about and as long as your profession in that organization is en-sync with your passion,you will discover how very attached,happy and fulfilled you will be but if your profession is not in line with your passion,you will only be a round peg in a square hole and no matter how much you take home doing that job,you will always have a feeling of detachment and you may see that job as stressful and very annoying.

The secret of fulfillment and happiness in whatever vocation or job you do is to be passionate about what you do,life is not just about making money but about enjoying what you do because if you do not enjoy what you do to make money then you are simply enslaved even if you make all the millions in the world.

Whether you want to be independent or you want to be an employee,the first question is how exactly can you discover your true profession? what exactly is your passion?

The answer lies in who you are,your nature,your personality and that is what this long and interesting article is all about as i am about to decode your passion and possible profession with 80% accuracy that will blow the minds of those who agree and an eye opener for those who are confused or busy doing what they are not cut out for.

So come along with me as i will decode one after the other according to your birth period the line you need to toll if you want fulfillment in the job or career you are involved in.

This is no star gazing or any form of mysticism but a combined effort of intelligent researchers who have meticulously observed different individuals and have come to a logical conclusion that our personally actually plays a strong role in determining our true profession so i want you to shelve your judgmental and any possible myopic conclusion you may have and be open minded enough to grasp the content of this article.

Lets ride on.

2 Likes

Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2015
If you are born within the period of March 21 to April 20,

Best careers

These people have passion for any task that gives that feeling of competition. They are born heroes and make excellent rescue workers, military officers or police officers. Their strong entrepreneurial streak makes them take to business and sales based jobs. Advertising and Public Relations also hold great appeal to them as they understand the way the market works and are good at promoting products and services. They also make good team leaders, pilots, managers, bankers, mechanics and engineers. They have an ability to take quick decisions and think rapidly which helps them if they decide to opt for careers in stock-broking, investment or trading.

Worst Careers

Your worst careers are regular ones like truck drivers and farmers. A 9 to 5 routine job is definitely not for you. You will never be able to accept money as compensation for being stuck in a routine job
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2015
If you are born within the period of April 21 to May 20,

Best careers

You are passionate about reliability and as a worker,You will be a reliable and loyal one, an asset to any company. You are not given to flights of fancy and remain practical and grounded. You are not very adventurous when it comes to shifting careers and prefer secure jobs. You have a great deal of patience and determination which will help you in any career. you also have the capacity to withstand even the greatest difficulties and overcome them.

You can build a successful livelihood from a wide range of trades and professions: banking, architecture, stock-broking, painting, singing, dancing, auctioneer, farming, medicine, chemistry, industry, advertising and PR. You will also make good manager.
A banking or financial career is the best for you since you have a natural ability for handling and acquiring money. You understand how the mechanics of money work and put this to the best use to acquire money for yourself or help others. Surprisingly, you have a deep artistic streak and will succeed in artistic professions as well as creativity

Worst Careers

As a lover of comfort,the worst careers for you are those where the amount of income is undecided or the flow unsteady. This includes careers like insurance sales, freelance journalistic assignments, freelance photography and similar ones with unstable returns.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2015
If you are born within the period of MAY 21 to JUNE 21,

Best careers

You are highly intelligent and make fantastic communicators.You can talk twice as much and twice as fast as any other! You are quick to grasp ideas and have great communication skills.

You will do excellently in media careers or careers that involve communication. You have an inherent sense of curiosity that is vital to these careers. You can be wonderful diplomat, photographers, preachers, teacher, writers, journalists and lawyers.

You have a way with words and can even sell ice to an Eskimo. Some of the best salespersons are born within this period as persuasive tactics come naturally to you.

You will also make good technical support worker, customer service representatives, market research executives, public relation officers and succeed in any other career that involves plenty of interaction with people.

You will excel in handling promotional activities or making sales presentations one-to-one or on stage.

You will also make a terrific politician. Your passion to help the poor and the suffering makes you understand the pulse of these people and you can make moving speeches that will sway people to your point of view.

As a clever orator,you can hold large audiences spellbound for hours. You are a born experts in human relationships and this makes you ideal for politics.

Worst Careers

Your worst fear is boredom. Careers that involve regular routine work like that of booking clerks, travel agents, accountants are probably the worst choices for you.

You will never be able to stomach routine jobs that involve the same kind of work everyday. Variety is the spice of life for you. You enjoy working on your own. You prefer to plan your own time schedules and methods of working.

You need plenty of intellectual stimulation and have a great capacity to work under pressure. Multi-tasking is something that you do with ease and this is quite a big asset at the work place. You work best in jobs that involve a certain amount of socialization. You do have a bit of absent-mindedness and may not be the most punctual employees.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 12:21pm On May 14, 2015
If you are born within the period of June 22 to July 22,

Best careers

You are generally an achiever and successful in your career. You have a passion for creative thinking and this ability stands you in good stead in any organization. You can be kind-hearted and sympathetic.
You are energetic and shrewd but have a tendency to be moody. Money is an important sign of security for you and you are renowned for stashing away huge reserves of cash. You resist change as far as possible.

You will make excellent journalist, writer, politician, social worker, trader, stock market executive, human resource professional, housekeepers, chef and any other career that involves caring fore people.

Worst careers

The worst careers for you are those where the money flow is unpredictable. You are not a very good risk-taker so careers with an element of risk are totally out.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2015
More to come after ten opinionated posts by readers.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Osirimononaye(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2015
Still waiting for mine
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by winetapper: 12:33pm On May 14, 2015
Toks2008:
If you are born within the period of March 21 to April 20,

Best careers

These people have passion for any task that gives that feeling of competition. They are born heroes and make excellent rescue workers, military officers or police officers. Their strong entrepreneurial streak makes them take to business and sales based jobs. Advertising and Public Relations also hold great appeal to them as they understand the way the market works and are good at promoting products and services. They also make good team leaders, pilots, managers, bankers, mechanics and engineers. They have an ability to take quick decisions and think rapidly which helps them if they decide to opt for careers in stock-broking, investment or trading.

Worst Careers

Your worst careers are regular ones like truck drivers and farmers. A 9 to 5 routine job is definitely not for you. You will never be able to accept money as compensation for being stuck in a routine job
Perfectly right, 100% cos i hate farm works to the Core..!
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Gmajor(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2015
I don't believe in stereotypes. You can be whatever you want to be irrespective of your birth date

1 Like

Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by FUKNACE: 12:46pm On May 14, 2015
i want to see what you have for november
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by adexsimply(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2015
LOL. Zodiac Signs ehn ? Nice try.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2015
winetapper:

Perfectly right, 100% cos i hate farm works to the Core..!

Good to know.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2015
adexsimply:
LOL. Zodiac Signs ehn ? Nice try.

This goes far beyond zodiac as people call it.

To me i see this as an intelligent conclusion made by researchers based on a meticulous study of individual's personal character and carefully homogenizing these personal traits to determine the best profession for them.

For instance i was born on June 5th and trust me, that description above is 500% about me. I love communicating and im also a very fluent orator, i am a writer and a very sound young politician as well as a marketer, these are my passions.

People have asked me to state the source of this writeup but unfortunately there is no definite source as i was the one who put the bits and pieces together from personal research from various materials online.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2015
Gmajor:
I don't believe in stereotypes. You can be whatever you want to be irrespective of your birth date

This is no stereotyping,its just a conclusion based on who you are.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by adexsimply(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2015
Toks2008:

This goes far beyond zodiac as people call it.

To me i see this as an intelligent conclusion made by researchers based on a meticulous study of individual's personal character and carefully homogenizing these personal traits to determine the best profession for them.

For instance i was born on June 5th and trust me, that description above is 500% about me. I love communicating and im also a very fluent orator, i am a writer and a very sound young politician as well as a marketer, these are my passions.

People have asked me to state the source of this writeup but unfortunately there is no definite source as i was the one who put the bits and pieces together from personal research from various materials online.
So, you're trying to tell me this "generalization" is not based on Astrology? come on cool
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 3:30pm On May 14, 2015
If you are born within the period of July 23 to August 23,

Best careers

You have a majestic disposition, proud, confident and love to be the center of attraction. You are naturally endowed with a larger-than-life persona and are highly ambitious. You love to rule, dominate.

You will do extremely well in careers where your leadership qualities can be utilized. You will make wonderful performer, speaker, actor, interior decorator, tour guides, lawyer, doctor and executives. You are a born leader and have plenty of personal charisma that makes you stand apart in any crowd. You have a deep-seated need to feel important and seek a lot of personal interaction.

You are also blessed with a natural flair for being dramatic and you will make wonderful salesperson as you have oodles of charm and can win over even the gruffest customers with your fast-talking capabilities. You are great at motivating and inspiring others which makes you ideally suited to becoming motivational speaker.

You have an eye for beauty, luxury and have a fine taste which makes you much sought-after interior decorator.

Worst careers

Because of your tendency to be proud and arrogant, careers in the lower rung like those of booking clerks, bill counter clerks, housekeepers, plumbers and so on are not your cup of tea as you do not have a single ounce of humility.

2 Likes

Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 3:33pm On May 14, 2015
adexsimply:

So, you're trying to tell me this "generalization" is not based on Astrology? come on cool

You seem not be getting my drift, you call it zodiac and astrology,but i dont see it that way.

I dont go into astronomical dictates of what is and what is not but being an objective person with a very open mindset, i have come to believe that the research these group of people make is sound and accurate to a very great extent.

I think it will do us all a great deal of good if we can be objective and drop the dogma of this being of astrological precept.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by adexsimply(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2015
Toks2008:

You seem not be getting my drift, you call it zodiac and astrology,but i dont see it that way.

I dont go into astronomical dictates of what is and what is not but being an objective person with a very open mindset, i have come to believe that the research these group of people make is sound and accurate to a very great extent.

I think it will do us all a great deal of good if we can be objective and drop the dogma of this being of astrological precept.

Relax bro, this has nothing to do with "dogma" I just want you to attribute it to the right source and origin...It's simply horoscope.
I'm not against it BTW, as I am a student of astrology. Nice job.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2015
adexsimply:

Relax bro, this has nothing to do with "dogma" I just want you to attribute it to the right source and origin...It's simply horoscope.
I'm not against it BTW, as I am a student of astrology. Nice job.

Unfortunately when you use words astrology, it creates a diversion and people tend to have a bias feeling towards it but the fact remains that ASTROLOGY goes far beyond the peripheral knowledge of people's natural traits because any intelligent person can study another fellow.

This is why i try to distant myself from astrology and that is why i refrained from using those zodiac terminologies. The concept of this article is really about juxtaposing our personality with our ideal profession.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by adexsimply(m): 3:46pm On May 14, 2015
Toks2008:

Unfortunately when you use words astrology, it creates a diversion and people tend to have a bias feeling towards it but the fact remains that ASTROLOGY goes far beyond the peripheral knowledge of people's natural traits because any intelligent person can study another fellow.

This is why i try to distant myself from astrology and that is why i refrained from using those zodiac terminologies. The concept of this article is really about juxtaposing our personality with our ideal profession.

*sighs*
Okay, go ahead with your posts. It's very insightful and people may learn a lot from it.

1 Like

Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2015
adexsimply:

*sighs*
Okay, go ahead with your posts. It's very insightful and people may learn a lot from it.

Yeah i will.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 6:58pm On May 16, 2015
If you are born within the period August 24 to Sept 23

Best careers

You are down-to-earth and extremely industrious and work towards the greater good rather than selfish motives. In fact, in many cases, you work very hard but shy away from taking credit for their work.

The best careers for you are those that are service-oriented. You will do extremely well as a waiter, restaurant manager, writer, critic, editor, researcher, accountant, auditor and teacher.

You are realistic at workplace in your goal-setting and have a practical approach to doing things. It helps that you are well-organized in everything you do and are task-oriented. You have excellent communication skills and are adept at facilitating solutions at office. You work extremely hard and are capable of handling the most complex projects. You are obsessed with being perfect and this perfectionism can sometimes work to be detrimental.

You have an innate sense of anticipating customer needs which helps you strike gold in service-oriented careers. You are highly perceptive and will be popular with your customers if you choose professions like restaurant manager or waiter.

You are a deep thinker and are bound to analyze people carefully and this trait helps you to succeed in careers like writing, teaching, research and so on. Your logical skills and the endless tendency to pore over topics without getting bored is an asset. Your discernment and ability to drill down to the smallest details makes you a good auditor,teacher and accountant.

Worst careers

Any career that does not involve being very meticulous about will not interest you as you like giving attention to the most minute details.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Elxandre(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2015
January 21 bros?
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2015
Elxandre:
January 21 bros?

i will get there
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by pappykay6666(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2015
GREAT OFFER HERE FOR ABUJA PEOPLE....

Why jump from one taxi to another when you can actually pay just N 1,500 for a whole one hour for an executive 2014 to 2015 Model of executive cars.

CONTACT INFO

Mobile phone : 08090999020

Whatsapp : 09039360928

BlackBerry pin : 2BA6D672

WE HAVE

HYUNDAI SONATA 2014 MODELS
TOYOTA COROLLA 2014 MODELS
KIA RIO 2014 MODELS
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2015
pappykay6666:

GREAT OFFER HERE FOR ABUJA PEOPLE....

Why jump from one taxi to another when you can actually pay just N 1,500 for a whole one hour for an executive 2014 to 2015 Model of executive cars.

CONTACT INFO

Mobile phone : 08090999020

Whatsapp : 09039360928

BlackBerry pin : 2BA6D672

WE HAVE

HYUNDAI SONATA 2014 MODELS
TOYOTA COROLLA 2014 MODELS
KIA RIO 2014 MODELS

You just barge into a thread and start advertising about something totally different from the topic of discussion,i bow for your desperation o.

2 Likes

Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by biuti(f): 12:18pm On May 27, 2015
Toks2008:
If you are born within the period of July 23 to August 23,

Best careers

You have a majestic disposition, proud, confident and love to be the center of attraction. You are naturally endowed with a larger-than-life persona and are highly ambitious. You love to rule, dominate.

You will do extremely well in careers where your leadership qualities can be utilized. You will make wonderful performer, speaker, actor, interior decorator, tour guides, lawyer, doctor and executives. You are a born leader and have plenty of personal charisma that makes you stand apart in any crowd. You have a deep-seated need to feel important and seek a lot of personal interaction.

You are also blessed with a natural flair for being dramatic and you will make wonderful salesperson as you have oodles of charm and can win over even the gruffest customers with your fast-talking capabilities. You are great at motivating and inspiring others which makes you ideally suited to becoming motivational speaker.

You have an eye for beauty, luxury and have a fine taste which makes you much sought-after interior decorator.

Worst careers

Because of your tendency to be proud and arrogant, careers in the lower rung like those of booking clerks, bill counter clerks, housekeepers, plumbers and so on are not your cup of tea as you do not have a single ounce of humility.
Bolded is out of it, the remaining is 95% correct here.
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2015
biuti:
Bolded is out of it, the remaining is 95% correct here.

lol you dont seem to get that part..it does not mean that you are not humble but you are a born leader and because of this you just cant stand any form of humiliation.

1 Like

Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by biuti(f): 4:44pm On May 27, 2015
Toks2008:

lol you dont seem to get that part..it does not mean that you are not humble but you are a born leader and because of this you just cant stand any form of humiliation.
Oh, don't mind me smiley Nice!
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 9:09pm On May 27, 2015
More coming soon...
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Xinoman(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2015
Am waiting for my date feb 21
Re: Your personaility holds The Key To Your Ideal Career. A Must Read. by Toks2008(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
Xinoman:
Am waiting for my date feb 21
Coming soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira To CFA Exchange Rate / African Trade Insurance Reports $9.9m Net Profit For 2017 / How Isabel Dos Santos, Once Africa’s Richest Woman, Went Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.