Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Which Of Them Should I Support? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of Them Should I Support? (342 Views)

I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) / Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones / I Support June 12 As Democracy Day — Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Them Should I Support? by Soskid(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2015
Confused as to which to support. Defending what is right or appealing to pity. I entered a cab which was to convey myself and 3 other passengers from Sagamu to Ogijo. After about 5 mins of movement, we encountered VIO officials who manned the road road like soldiers waiting to execute world war 3. The driver, knowing fully well that he was without the necessary documents to ply the road decided to escape the VIO officials by taking another route. The driver drove in a manner that i tought i was actually in for the audition of 'Fast and Furious' that i almost mistaken our driver for Paul Walker, the leading act in the aforementioned movie. The VIO officials gave him a hot chase and he was arrested. He pleaded that he got the cab on instalment just yesterday and that his case should be addressed with leniency. His pleads fell on the deaf ears of the VIO officials. My question now is, which of them should i support. Is it the VIO officials who have arrested a cab driver without d necessary documents and even tried to evade arrest or a cab driver who is just a victim of the economic situation of Nigeria?
Re: Which Of Them Should I Support? by lawflec(m): 1:11pm On May 14, 2015
google is free. Ask them
Re: Which Of Them Should I Support? by socialmediaman: 1:15pm On May 14, 2015
It's very simple. Pay your cab fare and allow the VIO to do their job. Next, you can use that as an example to educate people about abusing the law.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Support? by Soskid(m): 2:13pm On May 14, 2015
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Students Lockout FCT Minister Over Students’ Bus. / Buhari To Inherit Patience Jonathan After Inauguration / I have confidence in Buhari to deliver good governance - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.