Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones (4163 Views)

Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke / Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 17, 2016
I wholeheartedly support Otunba Dino Melaye's visit to Bourdillon. Nigerians must realize that we leave in a soiciety with laws. Tinubu can do nothing. If he is aggrieved he should sue. The courts are there. For Nigerians to keep saying thing like "Tinubu knows when to strike" - are they subtly endorsing political assassinations? Are they quietly or unconsciously telling us that Tinubu had a hand in the death of Funsho Williams? What nonsense. Every citizen in Nigeria is entitled to step into any public space in Nigeria.

Again, what will Tinubu do? Is he God? Why are Nigerians endorsing political "strike forces". Carry go my friend Dino! Nothing do you!

-CramJones

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:26am On Jul 17, 2016
cramjones:

I wholeheartedly support Otunba Dino Melaye's visit to Bourdillon. Nigerians must realize that we leave in a soiciety with laws. Tinubu can do nothing. If he is aggrieved he should sue. The courts are there. For Nigerians to keep saying thing like "Tinubu knows when to strike" - are they subtly endorsing political assassinations? Are they quietly or unconsciously telling us that Tinubu had a hand in the death of Funsho Williams? What nonsense. Every citizen in Nigeria is entitled to step into any public space in Nigeria.

Again, what will Tinubu do? Is he God? Why are Nigerians endorsing political "strike forces". Carry go my friend Dino! Nothing do you!

-CramJones

Bunch of trash and BS you wrote up there.

19 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Generalkorex(m): 5:28am On Jul 17, 2016
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Frankiss44(m): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2016
Not Nigerians.. .. But some Yoruba minority overestimating the influence and so called power of their local champion... Some even foolishly said Tinubu singlehandedly made Dino a Senator forgetting that even when Tinubu was still swimming in local opposition politics, Dino was already running shit with the ruling party in the NASS.. Not any fan of Dino anyway but people must realize the fact that not every Senator or politician is a Tinubu ass-licker... And when you foolishly make statements like any rival politician that comes to Lagos will be dealt with, you are confirming to the world that Tinubu is a thug that fights dirty.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by mazichika: 5:49am On Jul 17, 2016
No mind Afonjas.
The believe that National politics is the same with Amala and ewedu politics in the southwest.

Am sure if Dino didn't visit lagos,the will be on net threatening him to dare come to lagos.

You guys should advice your wife abi daughter on how to behave in public.

She did it to saraki, nothing happened

She did it to ekweremmadu,you guys hailed her

Now she met her fellow crazy man,and you guys are now crying genda sh**t.

Ndi ara

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by knuckbuck(m): 5:51am On Jul 17, 2016
True talk. Nothing go happen to Dino, nothing. We live in a free society.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by basty: 5:58am On Jul 17, 2016
I thought this Cramjones get sense as some people always refer to him on Nairaland.
This your post is a trash and also lacks substance.
Tinubu did not promise to kill Dino in Lagos and moreover, we are in a democratic environment which guarantee the freedom of movement and expression.
You are as childish as Dino.
Please put this in your little brain, Tinubu is smarter than you people think. If at all anything is going to happen to Dino which I don't pray for, it can never be in the southwest.
You tools in the hands of politicians. When and where is Dino your friend?
Please restrictit yourself to Auto section on Nairaland.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by IamPatriotic(m): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

Were you expecting Tinubu to spread out his arms and block road and start shouting "come and pass & let me see you" when he sees Dino in Lagos or you wanted him to haul stones at him? I thought you're wise, meanwhile, when did "don't come to Lagos if you don't apologise..." becomes "if you come to Lagos, I'll kill you" ?

16 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by orisa37: 6:03am On Jul 17, 2016
This is silly. The law is love God love your neighbors.
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by KINGwax007(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Nice write up, i picked 10 good pointa from it...

1. Trash

2. Who cares about ur opinion?

3. Trash

4. Did TINUBU say anything?

5. More trash

6. Did remi threaten anyone?

7. Trash

8. Go find a job!

9. Or go hang yourself

And lastly,

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by emerged01(m): 6:09am On Jul 17, 2016
IamPatriotic:

Were you expecting Tinubu to spread out his arms and block road and start shouting "come and pass & let me see you" when he sees Dino in Lagos or you wanted him to haul stones at him? I thought you're wise, meanwhile, when did "don't come to Lagos if you don't apologise..." becomes "if you come to Lagos, I'll kill you" ?

I thought the guy is wise too. With this silly thread, he has lost my respect for him. it still pain him he was not given appointment. I know he is holding Tinubu responsible for that ,if not,he won't be supporting Dino's childish behavior.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:

Bunch of trash and BS you wrote up there.
hw is dat trash?

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by globe16: 6:13am On Jul 17, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
hahaha, cramjones has been cured of zombiesm. Praise the Lord grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by cktheluckyman: 6:17am On Jul 17, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

For the first time I would agree with cramjones!! Two senators were involved in the exchange of dirty and bitter words and suddenly everyone is shouting Dino Melaye's name as if Remi didn't say anything.Everyone forgot she started it all by calling Melaye a dog and a thug.She had tried something like that with Obanikoro,Saraki and Ekweremadu and gotten away with it.She however stepped on the tails of a "mad" man like Melaye and has discovered that madness is not just restricted to bourdillion.

I also get riled when I read comments like "Dino's political career is over"," Dino should not come to the SW","Nobody should shout witchhunt when the EFCC,DSS come after him" haba!!!! Is Tinubu God? That some people from a certain part of the country chose to worship Tinubu does not mean all Nigerians should.First and foremost Tinubu did not play any role in Dino's political career so far and does not even have any influence in his kogi state to begin with.

What sort of mentality is that? EFCC would come after him,Sahara reporters would be onto him!! I thought they said sw peeps are educated? What manner of man worship and ass licking is this?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by amaechi1: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2016
Now I can see we have allowed ethnic bigotry and political hatred to cloud our good sense of Judgment. Do one really think Tinubu will take up physical fight with Dino. What if accidentally a car fell brake and ran Dino down or unknown enemy cease the opportunity to harm him? Would Dino lay claim it was Tinubu. People, should learn to have common sense.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by amaechi1: 6:23am On Jul 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

For the first time I would agree with cramjones!! Two senators were involved in the exchange of dirty and bitter words and suddenly everyone is shouting Dino Melaye's name as if Remi didn't say anything.Everyone forgot she started it all by calling Melaye a dog and a thug.She had tried something like that with Obanikoro,Saraki and Ekweremadu and gotten away with it.She however stepped on the tails of a "mad" man like Melaye and has discovered that madness is not just restricted to bourdillion.

I also get riled when I read comments like "Dino's political career is over"," Dino should not come to the SW","Nobody should shout witchhunt when the EFCC,DSS come after him" haba!!!! Is Tinubu God? That some people from a certain part of the country chose to worship Tinubu does not mean all Nigerians should.First and foremost Tinubu did not play any role in Dino's political career so far and does not even have any influence in his kogi state to begin with.

What sort of mentality is that? EFCC would come after him,Sahara reporters would be onto him!! I thought they said sw peeps are educated? What manner of man worship and ass licking is this?

So, if the likes of Dino and many more the chamber comes tomorrow for vote you will still vote for him.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by cktheluckyman: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2016
amaechi1:

So, if the likes of Dino and many more the chamber comes tomorrow for vote you will still vote for him.

I can bet you Dino's career is far from over!!! I still see him commoing back to the senate in 2019.

When Remi Tinubu sat on Ekweremadu's chair shebi you guys were the ones hailing her own.Let her continue,this one is just a tip of iceberg compared to what is to come

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Babacele: 6:42am On Jul 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I can bet you Dino's career is far from over!!! I still see him commoing back to the senate in 2019.

When Remi Tinubu sat on Ekweremadu's chair shebi you guys were the ones hailing her own.Let her continue,this one is just a tip of iceberg compared to what is to come
when did Remi sit on Ekweremadu's chair?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by mazichika: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2016
amaechi1:

but you will still vote tinubu's wife who goes about calling people dog in hollow chamber?
Afonjas and hypocrisy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by greatiyk4u(m): 6:49am On Jul 17, 2016
This is the reason why we will keep on voting the wrong people into power in Nigeria

Dino would have equally stopped at Tinubu's gate to dare him man to man

Too many adults with kids mentality

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by cktheluckyman: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2016
Babacele:
when did Remi sit on Ekweremadu's chair?

Seriously? Were you not in Nigeria then.To think most of these emergency women rights advocates were hailing her on then.I will try and dig up the thread

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2016
You support am. You no support am. The rice wae i go chop for church today i go still chop am

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by gigabyte13: 6:51am On Jul 17, 2016
basty:
I thought this Cramjones get sense as some people always refer to him on Nairaland.
Tinubu did not promise to kill Dino in Lagos and moreover, we are in a democratic environment which guarantee the freedom of movement and expression.
Please put this in your little brain, Tinubu is smarter than you people think. If at all anything is going to happen to Dino which I don't pray for, it can never be in the southwest.
You tools in the hands of politicians. When and where is Dino your friend?

I use to think the same. The guy really fall my hands and legs.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by cktheluckyman: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by mcroth61(m): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2016
mazichika:
No mind Afonjas.
The believe that National politics is the same with Amala and ewedu politics in the southwest.

Am sure if Dino didn't visit lagos,the will be on net threatening him to dare come to lagos.

You guys should advice your wife abi daughter on how to behave in public.

She did it to saraki, nothing happened

She did it to ekweremmadu,you guys hailed her

Now she met her fellow crazy man,and you guys are now crying genda sh**t.
Let them go to hell
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by cktheluckyman: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2016
gigabyte13:

I use to think the same. The guy really fall my hands and legs.

Because he spoke the truth for once smh

8 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by globe16: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2016
basty:
[s]I thought this Cramjones get sense as some people always refer to him on Nairaland.
You tools in the hands of politicians. When and where is Dino your friend? [/s]
what was your comment when the south west apc banned dino melaye from visiting the south west hypocrite

11 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by globe16: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:
This is the reason why we will keep on voting the wrong people into power in Nigeria

Dino would have equally stopped at Tinubu's gate to dare him man to man

Too many adults with kids mentality
So you have finally given up on Buhari? lol

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by nerodenero: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2016
I don't even know why people support polithiefcians undecided. They've never added value to the lives of commoners and yet adults come online and throw abuses at each other over "vagabonds in power" as Fela would say!!! They're only good at looting, never saying what they mean and will never mean what they say.

When they visit each other in the night and settle scores, the suffering Nigerians won't be there!!!
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by greatiyk4u(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2016
globe16:
So you have finally given up on Buhari? lol
Is Buhari one of the wrong persons? He hasn't shown any sign of being one yet! Shallom!

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by amaechi1: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2016
mazichika:
but you will still vote tinubu's wife who goes about calling people dog in hollow chamber?
Afonjas and hypocrisy

Grow up and read my post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World’s First Solar Road Opens In France: It’s Ridiculously Expensive / Apc's Gboyega Oyetola Defeats Pdp's Adeleke In Osun Rerun / Mining In Nigeria Still An Un-tapped Lodestar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.