Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Reducing Poverty Through Small Scale Industrial Strategies In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reducing Poverty Through Small Scale Industrial Strategies In Nigeria (1923 Views)

Poverty Alleviation Strategies In Nigeria / Natural Method Of Reducing Body Fats / Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reducing Poverty Through Small Scale Industrial Strategies In Nigeria by Nehemiah459(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2015
I don't know the exact place to post this, the mods can move it to the right section if the need arises.

This is a term Paper posted on Projectshamba Blog I will do my best to pick out the best points from the post, but if you desire to read more get it Here.

Read Full Article here: https://learnvercity.com/1859/reducing-poverty-through-small-scale-industrial-strategies-in-nigeria/
Re: Reducing Poverty Through Small Scale Industrial Strategies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43am On May 29, 2017
Why are you using advertising your blog?

1 Like

Re: Reducing Poverty Through Small Scale Industrial Strategies In Nigeria by Nehemiah459(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Mynd44 , Lalasticlala and OAM4J come and clean up my thread, they have turned it into an advertising spot. embarassed cry
Re: Reducing Poverty Through Small Scale Industrial Strategies In Nigeria by iseeicome: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
http://articlesng.com/role-small-industries-economic-development-nigeria/
The role of small scale industries in economic development in Nigeria
Re: Reducing Poverty Through Small Scale Industrial Strategies In Nigeria by UncleSnr(m): 3:02am On Jan 23, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Why are you using advertising your blog?
Because it is his blog.
Re: Reducing Poverty Through Small Scale Industrial Strategies In Nigeria by cbravo4: 7:00am On Feb 18, 2018
The study is designed towards critical examination of poverty eradication programme, so the purpose of these study is to analyses the objective and how it affect the lives of Nigerians.
To find out to extent to which NAPEP has curbed poverty in Nigeria.
To find out the extent to which NAPEP has empowered Nigerian youths.
To find out the extent to which Nigerian youths have benefited from the implementation of NAPEP in Nigeria.

bravoprojecthelp.com has one of the best researched project material in all areas of academic discipline.

The Poverty Eradication Programme In Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making / Make Money From Waste / Local Basket Weavers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.