Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

President Yahya Jammeh Threatens To Slit The Throat Of Gay Men In His Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Yahya Jammeh Threatens To Slit The Throat Of Gay Men In His Country (429 Views)

Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) / 625 Killed As Boko Haram Gunmen Slit Some Residents’ Throats / Gambian President Threatens To 'slit The Throats' Of Gay People In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Yahya Jammeh Threatens To Slit The Throat Of Gay Men In His Country by gbolakpine(m): 1:22pm On May 14, 2015
Where i got this news from, i understand that the writer is in support of homosexuality, thinking that since the world is advancing and changing, people should be given the right choose whatever they want to become irrespective of what the religion says...

Hey, i know what you are thinking, am neutral here, who am i to judge but its important to know that as a christian, any form of homosexuality is not allowed...

President Yahya Jammeh, in a speech at a rally in the town of Farafeni, threatened all homosexuals in his country. “If you do it I will slit your throat. If you are a man and want to marry another man in this country and we catch you, no one will ever set eyes on you again, and no white person can do anything about it” President Jammeh said, according to The Washington Post.

Jammeh has a history with homosexuals having threatened to behead them once before, and has criminalised the act such that those caught could conceivably face life in prison.

What do you think of his statements?

http://www.kongegist.com/2015/05/gambian-president-yahya-jammeh.html

Re: President Yahya Jammeh Threatens To Slit The Throat Of Gay Men In His Country by loomer: 1:26pm On May 14, 2015
WE DE VOTE TO LEGALIZE EQUALITY OF SAME SEX MARRIAGE FAMILIES SOON

(1) (Reply)

The Hottest Place In Hell Should Be Reserved For Governors -ben Bruce / Senate Presidency: Kwara Deserves It; Reserve It For @bukolasaraki By Segun Ojom / Imo State University On The Verge Of Losing N U C Accreditation For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.