Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro (49125 Views)

Old-man Styled Puppet Dancing To Tekno's Monica Lover Lover Music / Watch Arab Men Showing "Shoki" & "Shakiti Bobo" Dance Moves With Serious Swags / The New Phyno, 17 Year Old Warri Boy Can Rap Like Phyno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by komek(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2015
Idowuogbo:

vulgar ke? For warri pikin? LWkmd!

Shatap. What is "warri pikin" . Somebody was trying to say something reasonable and u r here saying nonsense. What makes a warri pikin diff from ur village pikin?
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On May 14, 2015
komek:

Shatap. What is "warri pikin" . Somebody was trying to say something reasonable and u r here saying nonsense. What makes a warri pikin diff from ur village pikin?
thunder fire you dia! Tan ni Malu tan browse? C'Mon gerrout! angry
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by omoadeleye(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2015
huum, no need of contemplating on the girl future ambition again, she has choose to be a stripper grin o babe i will be waiting for your lap dance, you gonna do the whining and grinding on sugar papa lap cheesy
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Davidoff2000: 9:15pm On May 14, 2015
omoadeleye:
huum, no need of contemplating on the girl future ambition again, she has choose to be a stripper grin o babe i will be waiting for your lap dance, you gonna do the whining and grinding on sugar papa lap cheesy

true that..another stripper is born and is coming up. abuja & lagos clubs are waiting for her. by 2022 she shd be 18 right?
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by ogbonnasamuel72: 9:19pm On May 14, 2015
Nawa. ..... weytin Nigeria no get

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by musulumi(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2015
Feel like fucking that her small asshole irrespective of her age!

Abuse and Insults expected but no likes and shares pls!

*sips my Baby Oku*
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by komek(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
Idowuogbo:
thunder fire you dia! Tan ni Malu tan browse? C'Mon gerrout! angry
Goat, speak English so I can answer u
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by lordmario(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2015
Reading some comments and shaking head. Please easy on the bashing.... The girl has got TALENT. There are so many young girls outside nigeria who has made it through dance. She only needs guidiance to go on the right path. Am sure to all those bashing here if your children decide to be a professional dancer in future, you will go against it. He/she must be a lawyer or doctor abi? Mtchewwwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by fredoooooo: 10:04pm On May 14, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Mini badoooooooosky! Na so me sef bad wen I dey her age eee....we dey cleopatra anyhow for best dancer grin grin grin Kai!.Idowu this babe photocopy you mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
badooo omo aye grin grin
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by freecocoa(f): 10:08pm On May 14, 2015
Kid's got talent but I certainly am not comfortable with the butt wriggling.
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 14, 2015
keep it up
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by kendraloops(f): 12:14am On May 15, 2015
Had to watch the vid cos of the "vulgar chants". seriously, nothing is wrong with the vid and the way she danced. she's got crazy talent mehn!! moving so flexibly,her shoki is da bomb!! seems most of u seeing it as offensive haven't gone for kids bday party recently ba?? you will just commit suicide there then.

You rock girl, more grease to your joints!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by sandrahnaub(f): 1:00am On May 15, 2015
Mehn she izzz goooooooood shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by dwas: 4:23am On May 15, 2015
so unfortunate what parent are turning their daughter to. If this girl get involve in any promiscuous life style, the parent should be held responsible.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:26am On May 15, 2015
very soon she go dance the skokki dance for tpain and rkelly
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by sirollybest(m): 6:37am On May 15, 2015
I can't watch it.
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Spidermon: 7:12am On May 15, 2015
I give this girl 3 years. That is all I got to say.
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:19am On May 15, 2015
She acclimatised to every song so easily, It was amazing. She has a gift no doubt. But to showcase it like that, shaking her hips at 10 and having people spray her with money....smtg just wasn't right undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by shine96: 8:20am On May 15, 2015
God ve mercy. This is terrible. The mother wil be somewhere there now smiling, yeye mother. This pickin don go

2 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by kombo(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

Pervert!

It takes one to know one

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Babacele: 12:39pm On May 15, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
She acclimatised to every song so easily, It was amazing. She has a gift no doubt. But to showcase it like that, shaking her hips at 10 and having people spray her with money....smtg just wasn't right undecided
Good mother , vivaciousvivi. if bros Bleep up peren, poor farmer me is taking over!
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by chuzzyofficial(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2015
MC said "that song they increase the ogbanje" lmao

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Petra23(f): 8:10pm On May 15, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ode!
Nzuzu!

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Antell95(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2015
hefty4real:
grin Dancing Shoki with pants on! shocked grin She be Fela? grin
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by Nobody: 7:59am On May 17, 2015
Why were those women throwing money on the child. She has amazing talents but showcasing her like that and throwing money at her shocked shocked

*did anyone see the finish Evil person threw sand in the lil girl's eyes cry*
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by pair36(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2015
For me the girl can dance! She copied every dance step and flawlessly reproduced it. I applaud the girl for her excellent talent. You blame her for the vibes her dance steps exhumed but you forget she copied it from what she saw on TV, dance steps done by PAID professional dancers. Had those professionals done it differently with less sexual vibes she too would have done so accordingly! You all busy blaming the 10yr old like she invented the steps. I'll show this video to as many big time well paid professionals in the Music Industry and they'll look for her and polish her talent and make it shine enough to blind all you cynics. All the best little Angel. The sky is your stepping stone!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by chuzzyofficial(m): 2:14am On May 19, 2015
For those who can't or haven't see the video because of the broken link, you can see it here>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKXTIQvxM7Q
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by chuzzyofficial(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2015
Moderator, kindly change the link in first post with this >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKXTIQvxM7Q

1 Like

Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by MosakuAW(m): 1:31pm On May 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you a peadophile?

Salam my sister. Am not one, am just expressing my opinion.

My opinion is far from showing am one. Dont judge me by my comment. Enjoy.
Re: 10 Year Old Warri Girl Dancing Shoki, She Does It Like A Pro by naijayes: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
Some Girls Can danceoooo

I just saw this babes dancing steps and was captivated. Watch and drop a comment

Sorry the video could not upload here because it is more than 4mb allowable. You can watch it via this link
[url]
http://www.naijalinkz.com/african-girl-dances-like-pro/[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) / The Legend Of The Rainmaker – Majek Fashek / Please Help Me With The Lyrics Of "AKANAM KWE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.