Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... (38743 Views)

Villagers Gather For 'Spiritual Cleansing' In Omambala River In Anambra. Photos / Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) / Welcome To The Village Where They Drink The Same Water With Goats (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by rexbuton: 4:25pm On May 14, 2015
omega903:
see ur left nyansh lyk ibo, evn 2 spell sef?
i did that on purpose
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by rexbuton: 4:26pm On May 14, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Its all the mami waters and witch doctor and curse etc stuff I was referring to. If people had the education (and basic common sense) to realise such things are superstitious rubbish they would not need to punish by parading around a village in a wheelbarrow!

whitey calm down.. God dey! Devil dey too!
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by rexbuton: 4:28pm On May 14, 2015
lastmessenger:
so?
meaning he must be innocent then
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by fortunechy(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2015
dis pple kip daintin the image of igbos to oda tribes.
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Makamuanwuo(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2015
fortunechy:
dis pple kip daintin the image of igbos to oda tribes.
omenala agaghi ala,obidere na gbooo bu ihe eji mara omenala
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by highmood(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Its all the mami waters and witch doctor and curse etc stuff I was referring to. If people had the education (and basic common sense) to realise such things are superstitious rubbish they would not need to punish by parading around a village in a wheelbarrow!
yea, but it has adverse effects on them that is why they need to take an action rather than allow matters get worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On May 14, 2015
Naija grin
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by tunnary(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2015
Mortiple:
Wait, is this real or an upcoming Nollywood movie? grin grin

The whole pictures look stage-managed.

Edited: The man appears to be having a good ride to his maternal home (thus saving himself the trouble of trekking a long distance). cheesy
LOL
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2015
A MOVIE OR WHAT?
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2015
highmood:
yea, but it has adverse effects on them that is why they need to take an action rather than allow matters get worst.

Mob rule! Mob justice - very uncivilised. The adverse effect is to denigrate Nigeria in the eyes of the world.

1 Like

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2015
rexbuton:

whitey calm down.. God dey! Devil dey too!

Very calm indeed. I suspect it is the fools doing these juju rubbish things and wheeling people around in barrows that need to calm down! Can you imagine educated people behaving in such a manner?

2 Likes

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Drdaps(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin embarassed
Na only you gat all this feeling
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 14, 2015
Inkman:

shocked
dont start now,i see u're still limping frm my mean boots thats bn working deep on ur butts grin
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by touchmeder: 6:07pm On May 14, 2015
lolz
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 14, 2015
Drdaps:

Na only you gat all this feeling
Yes, got a problem with that undecided grin grin grin
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 14, 2015
superstitious nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Alexisu: 6:52pm On May 14, 2015
This film go sweet oooo
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Drdaps(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2015
chimkaire:
Yes, got a problem with that undecided grin grin grin
NoNo : sad angry-[
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by edwinkube(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2015
This is super storyyy..........
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by highmood(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Mob rule! Mob justice - very uncivilised. The adverse effect is to denigrate Nigeria in the eyes of the world.
which one would have been worst if we had pretended nothing was wrong and this wicked people continue to perpetuate thier evil? The best thing is to banish them publicly and let others learn from that. This is the tradition of the ancient Ibo nation if you could remember the story of things fall apart, when Okonkwo was Banished from his community. Religion has clouded our minds to an extent that these set of people are taking innocent people for granted.

1 Like

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by bolaino(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2015
mperoakeem:
someone should wake me up...
Wake Up.
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by zimoni(f): 8:35pm On May 14, 2015
In this 21st century?

La wah ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by AnanseK(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2015
And they claim education.

1 Like

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 14, 2015
Drdaps:

NoNo : sad angry-[
wink good boy grin
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Mariojane(f): 8:44am On May 15, 2015
Marotzke:
This particular shrine have a bank account and gives loans. Yes some dare devils collect the money and squander it. Later on stories that touch the heart follows.
FOR REAL?
SeverusSnape:

grin grin grin
Modernized Fetishness.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by sweetgala(m): 9:55am On May 15, 2015
Taylor86:
some of these sacrifices are hilarious and fake

d other day i saw a masquerade drinking beer

While is rather amusing , it is tradition
Very crucial
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 15, 2015
rexbuton:
i did that on purpose
kk. Hehe
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2015
highmood:
which one would have been worst if we had pretended nothing was wrong and this wicked people continue to perpetuate thier evil? The best thing is to banish them publicly and let others learn from that. This is the tradition of the ancient Ibo nation if you could remember the story of things fall apart, when Okonkwo was Banished from his community. Religion has clouded our minds to an extent that these set of people are taking innocent people for granted.

Mob rule leads to injustice and anarchy.

If he did something criminal then let the law deal with it.
If he did something simply against the social norms then ignore him!
Re: Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing....... by akigbemaru: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
sacrielege to okija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of My Uncle And Ogunwusi In Loyola College, Ibadan. / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) / No Burial In Benin Kingdom Till January 2017- Oba Of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.