Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Man Caught On Video Sneaking Into Woman’s Toilet, Steal Feces And Eat It(video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Caught On Video Sneaking Into Woman’s Toilet, Steal Feces And Eat It(video) (3070 Views)

Meet The Boy Who Naturally Turned Into Woman Due To Rare Disorder At Age 18 / Some Dangerous Mistakes We Make While In The Toilet / Can You Get Hiv From A Person Feces? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught On Video Sneaking Into Woman’s Toilet, Steal Feces And Eat It(video) by neduboy17: 2:35pm On May 14, 2015
A man of China, who likes to eat feces from women, was caught on video entering a bathroom and eating it.

The man, who has not been named, was spotted on many occasions entering the ladies room in a shopping center in Jiangmen, Guangdong.

The man was seen eating excrement found in the toilet.

According to a security guard at the mall, the man was seen visiting the mall every day since earlier this year.

“He usually comes between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. He then leaves and comes back around 3:00 in the afternoon,” the guard said.

Women filed complaints about the man walking in on them before they are able to finish flushing. As they ran out the bathroom, the man walked in and took the feces.

The man was seen lurking in a nearby women’s bathroom.

A doctor at the No. 3 Hospital of Jiangmen City, said that it is very possible that the man has a history of mental illness.

The women’s bathrooms in the shopping center are currently closed to the public. Residents are asking the government to get the man the help he needs.

A reporter who saw the man coming out of the women’s bathroom, asked him about his unhealthy habit:

Reporter: What are you doing here?
Man: Eat feces.

Reporter: What’s in your hands?
Man: It’s feces.

Reporter: Why would you do that?
Man: I eat it when I am hungry.

Reporter: Why do you choose to go to the ladies room?
Man: It’s more tasty.

Reporter: Do not you know that this behavior is not good for your health?

Man: I have been eating feces for 8 years. I feel better after eating.
To watch video click below.
http://www.umunaija.com/man-caught-on-video-sneaking-into-womans-toilet-steal-feces-and-eat-itvideo/

Re: Man Caught On Video Sneaking Into Woman’s Toilet, Steal Feces And Eat It(video) by agarawu23(m): 2:36pm On May 14, 2015
gosh!
Re: Man Caught On Video Sneaking Into Woman’s Toilet, Steal Feces And Eat It(video) by fromnigeria(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2015
Another Chinese Movie

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way On How To Cure Hemorrhoids (piles) Permanently / Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared / Natural Remedies For Arthritis And Rheumatism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.