Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why Is Barcanista Approbating And Reprobating!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Barcanista Approbating And Reprobating!!!! (636 Views)

Where Is Barcanista???? / Who Is Barcanista Fooling? / Where Is Barcanista? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Barcanista Approbating And Reprobating!!!! by sexycat: 2:49pm On May 14, 2015
Approbating and reprobating is the order of the day in Nigerian politics as there are so many cross carpeting by the political players in Nigeria. Now they have all swayed to incoming government jostling for cheap alliance and recognition after having campaigned, defamed, scandalized, traumatized one another at the detriment of our dear country, now Barcanista who have lost the respect he earned from nairalanders having swayed to the outgoing ruling party immediately after the postponement of general election is now passing stale information to us, can someone tell him that GMB has no place for him because if you think Doyin Okupe and Reuben Abati got their position just because of castigating GEJ government then so sorry he has missed it! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Barcanista Approbating And Reprobating!!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 14, 2015
Political Ashawo
Re: Why Is Barcanista Approbating And Reprobating!!!! by SHARIAREPORTERS: 2:53pm On May 14, 2015
Like I said before, apc agents cum e-rats can't do wifout mentioning barcanista
Like d guy is far more popular dan apc e-rats
And dem dhe envy d guy scholarly write-ups
U guys shld take hart and move forward
@barcanista, more grease to ya elbow, see dem write-ups abt ya as d price for ya popularity
Not even d gbawez and co can stand ya popularity!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Barcanista Approbating And Reprobating!!!! by themilanway(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2015
I have no problem with his defection,my only problem with him is the line he is towing now.

Creating ethnic bigotry and persecution threads are a low low from him.Suddenly he is calling for a National Referendum,simply because Jonathan lost.

Yet if i call him a derange and confused fellow with a slight brain disorder,his stooges will come running after me.
Re: Why Is Barcanista Approbating And Reprobating!!!! by appini: 3:11pm On May 14, 2015
Two baba one chance can never be equal to one honourable Barcanista.

yar Adua's aka baba-go-slow administration will be far better than this incoming confused group branding themselves as progressives.

We are going to put the torchlight all around him and keep watching him in 16D till his last brea...

1 Like

Re: Why Is Barcanista Approbating And Reprobating!!!! by obi4eze(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2015
grin
I have been laughing since
Re: Why Is Barcanista Approbating And Reprobating!!!! by OYAY(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2015
I think he has his semblance in Femi Fani Kayode only that ffk has mellow down immediately after the election so I advise him to conserve his energy till when GMB starts governing so that he can criticise on empirical facts and constructively instead of the speculative criticism of GMB/APC will not do better than this outgoing clueless government.

(1) (Reply)

Moonshine, Onyibo People Kai Kai / Nigerians Spreadstheir Wet Cloth On PHCN Electcable After Washing At Lagos / Why Aisha Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As "Her Excellecncy" - APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.